4.20 star(s) 51 Votes
Oct 21, 2017
fluffy-hentailover said:
nergal with the mini games you could always ask in the beginning if the want to play them or not that way people who like them can play them and those that don't wont you could have a screen that asks which color you landed on more red or blue (i don't know if it matters) because i love the game but i cant play the mini games my reaction time sucks and always wail mazes i can handle word puzzles like the one with the switches i can handle that too but reaction based puzzles i cant do and it would drive me away from the game and i don't want that . i don't want to sound like I'm complaining but it would just be nice to have that option

[NergalsNest]I think that's the approach I was going to take, like a quick progression option :)

thanks for that it sucks when one cant get into a game because of a certain mechanic in the game i was worried that i came off a bitching about it

gemini20xx

Oct 17, 2017
nergal with the mini games you could always ask in the beginning if the want to play them or not that way people who like them can play them and those that don't wont you could have a screen that asks which color you landed on more red or blue (i don't know if it matters) because i love the game but i cant play the mini games my reaction time sucks and always wail mazes i can handle word puzzles like the one with the switches i can handle that too but reaction based puzzles i cant do and it would drive me away from the game and i don't want that . i don't want to sound like I'm complaining but it would just be nice to have that option
I had problems playing it too, but I actually liked the challenge it presented. To be honest I've seen much worse minigames that either have such a poorly low level of difficulty they might as well not have been there, or had such poor controls it makes them so frustrating that I've actually stopped playing the game.

DiosDecay

Mar 2, 2018
Might be in the wrong thread but wanted to share some of these with you guys. Here are some of the sketches ScarlettAnn has done of the UD characters (from a previous build where Mrs Jennings lets you take a pic of her breasts and the photo of Kaylee). Hope you like them. UD_scene3_preview.jpeg UD_scene2_preview.jpeg

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
The next update will have reduced volume for these sound effects. However you can adjust the volume of Sound Effects alone (with "SE Volume" in the options menu.)
Didn't really work for me. Unless they're just massively amped up and are loud even at 10/100 volume in the menu. But thanks for looking into it in the future.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
vanilla story loli is good... no to guro loli story... BTW nergal did mention he try not to make alison content first as female child get flagged easier than boy(?)(i did remember he mention it somewhere in the past)

MegamanMegas

Aug 22, 2017
is there any chance of us fucking some of the lolis, like Alison and Amanda
I've been asking that same question. Well apparently you get into a three some between Alison and her mom. But Amanda is still off limits. Such a shame, because in the original UrbanXLife you can fuck Amanda, albeit her name is Amandine.

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
If you're asking for any fetishes that's outside straight shota with big milf/teen. It has no chance to be in the game

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes