4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

Zelig13

Aug 25, 2017
Got the HJ and BJ at the school plus the TF at the school. Met her at the store and got another TF. At this point I have done all the dialogue scenes at school and the note in the menu says to see her outside of school but the only other place I can encounter her is the bar but it continues to crash.
Wait until the weekend and in the morning look for it in the park.
Tell me if it does not work, to help you.
PD: You can call her to take care of you, babysitting, it's the only note I've been able to fulfill.

bubajn

Dec 14, 2017
I don't like the mini game bar, this is like the urban x life with the freaking mini games to get to one scene.

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
I don't mind it. God knows it's actually easier than UxL's and actually moves at a proper clip.

jpep

Sep 6, 2017
I think I broke it. Got to the point where I enter Jennings home and I took the key. Knowing I needed to get it copied I left and Kaylee was there....can't talk to her without the game crashing. Tried copying her files from the older version into the game to progress. Still crashing after the first dialogue choice. Dunno what to do now.

Oimon

Jul 28, 2017
"PURITY"

Talk with her when u get any chance to do so at morning in school.*IMPORTANT*
Spam chat with her at the morning again until getting notification that all dialogues are done.*AGAIN EVERY LVL*
When u don't have lessons in the morning "Use invisibility" in change room and use all dialogue options with her.
Get her 1 lvl and proceed to get hand-job and blowjob (2 mini games to accept)
Spam chat with her at the morning again until getting notification that all dialogues are done.*AGAIN EVERY LVL*
Game later on will request you to meet her after school in public.
2 times in park Saturday and Sunday in the morning.
IGNORE HER AT BAR FOR NOW.
Then meet her (MONDAY MORNING) in a grocery store with his husband(who notices your bulge so lmao)and u get titfuck.
Then use third option when asking for help in afternoon (go to bathroom).
2 mini games and u will recive a new animated scene(NEAT AS HELL) Glassfish proven himself again.
Then u get lvl 3 with her after fuck.
Now u can access toilet fuck AND doggystyle in storeroom(storage) with a new shot of her ass.
Now u can repeat those 2 scenes on saturday and sunday mornings by calling her phone.
If u got all the dialogues at the morning and she said her full name Michelle *GO TO HER HOUSE AND SHE WILL SAY SHE WOULD INVITE YOU BUT HUSBAND BLA BLA BLA*
Now go to bar and get her tiger!
Go Again to her house*NOT IN FRIDAY SATURDAY AND SUNDAY FOR NOW*
She will tell you to visit Trevor in bar.
Convince him to help you.
He will say that on Saturday he will lure him out.
*2 OPTIONS*
Firstly i get to have dinner with 2 of them and u will get only blowjob and bugged key quest so idk.
Then after dinner proceed at the same day to night and u will receive message.
*GO TO HER HOUSE AT NIGHT THE SAME DAY*
U can fuck her now next to her husband.
Again u will unlock LVL.

Now proceed with lesson and u will get 1 new option.
This option don't have graphic prepared by Glassfish i assume so u will get error and no action beside dialogue ...

*AFTER THAT U CAN TALK TO HER AFTER SCHOOL TO GET BATHROOM OR STORE FUCK*(i got only this once dunno why)

*After 5 lvl she is craving for sex so all dialogues are changed.*

"THAT'S ALL FOLKS*

If anybody know how to proceed with babysitting lend me a helping hand please.

Valloth

Mar 10, 2018
Good god, I'm not a fan of this artstyle, I think its the oversized boobs throwing me off......

blacksage

May 28, 2017
h
PD: You can call her to take care of you, babysitting, it's the only note I've been able to fulfill.
how did you managed to make the babysitting thing? bc I can´t unlock the scene and it is the only one left x.x

D

Deleted member 295662

Got it to finally progress! My note changed saying to get help at school again and it finally progressed the scenes. Appreciate the assistance!

Reactions: blacksage
D

Deleted member 295662

"PURITY"

Talk with her when u get any chance to do so.
When u dont have lessons in the morning "Use invisibility" in change room and use all dialogue options with her.
Get her 1 lvl and proceed to get handjob and blowjob (2 mini games to accept)
Game later on will request you to meet her after school in public.
2 times in park Saturday and Sunday in the morning.
IGNORE HER AT BAR FOR NOW.
Then meet her (MONDAY MORNING) in a grocery store with his husband(who notices your bulge so lmao)and u get titfuck.
Then use third option when asking for help in afternoon (go to bathroom).
2 minigames and u will recive a new animated scene(NEAT AS HELL) Glassfish proven himself again.
Then u get lvl 3 with her after fuck.
Now u can access toilet fuck AND doggystyle in storeroom(storage) with a new shot of her ass.

"THATS ALL I GOT NOW MAYBE ILL UPDATE IT"

Also anybody got corruption route?
Actually there is one more scene that I discovered after getting some help on progression. After getting her to lvl 3 go to her house (I believe its around dinner time during the weekday) and she will say that she wants to let you in but her husband is home. She will then mention that he has a friend named Trevor at the bar who he sometimes go fishing with. Go to the bar late at night and talk to the guy at the bottom left side and go with either route to convince him to call her husband. She will then message you about coming over Saturday afternoon as her husband will be gone. When you get there however Mr. Jennings will still be there but she will invite you in for dinner and a BJ. Then when your at home just before you would normally progress to the next day (like midnight) she will message you about you needing to come over NOW. Go over and unlock another Doggy scene in her house. So far that's about as far as I've gotten. (Also ignore the key in her house since Kaylee causes the game to crash you wont be able to make the duplicate key.)

D

Deleted member 295662

I think I broke it. Got to the point where I enter Jennings home and I took the key. Knowing I needed to get it copied I left and Kaylee was there....can't talk to her without the game crashing. Tried copying her files from the older version into the game to progress. Still crashing after the first dialogue choice. Dunno what to do now.
Unfortunately you cant get the key copied cause you would need to have the key around the evening when she is at the bar to talk to her assistant who could copy it (I think). I almost got stuck at that point too but I constantly save like a mofo due to a ton of save scumming in a variety of games (Xcom 2 lol). But yeah at this point the only other scenes I think include something with a pool and the comic book store cause there are busts of Mrs. Jennings in a swimsuit and a Elastigirl outfit.

Zelig13

Aug 25, 2017
Unfortunately you cant get the key copied cause you would need to have the key around the evening when she is at the bar to talk to her assistant who could copy it (I think). I almost got stuck at that point too but I constantly save like a mofo due to a ton of save scumming in a variety of games (Xcom 2 lol). But yeah at this point the only other scenes I think include something with a pool and the comic book store cause there are busts of Mrs. Jennings in a swimsuit and a Elastigirl outfit.
You do not need the key, she leaves the door open at night.

Zelig13

Aug 25, 2017
I'm stuck in a handjob loop is there any way to get out or do i have to start over because i screwed up somewhere
If you already saw the scene with the director, use invisibility after the gym class and enter the room where Mrs. Jennings changes and interacts with her.

Gozer

May 16, 2017
Getting his discord requires me pledging to him, which I can't do since I am still unemployed. I'll check out the demo later, maybe. Why would anyone be scared of me? I'm a just a suicidal perverted loser, not much to fear really.
Because they know you have the ability to take their job.

Zakutsa

Jun 11, 2017
I got through the mini-games and I found a way to beat it. Though I don't know if this will work for everyone.

Tips for mini-game:
For the small box, press Enter 1 sec before the box. Don't try to get it inside the box. Just try to time it one second before you think can get it inside the small box.

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes