4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

Zurghi00

Donor
Jun 19, 2017
As Hontor once replied to this exact same question I had, you can always try this superb tip:

*NOTE* This was about booting it from RPGMaker itself, but the DLL file fix does work for the raw game file!

Your rpgmaker installation is using a different "RGSS301.dll" file, take the file from the latest download and replace it with the one in the "system" folder.
This will fix the problem until you save the project again.
To fix it globally you have to also replace/put the file in the RPGVXA installation directory (e.g.: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Enterbrain\RGSS3\RPGVXAce")
thanks for the reply, but i think i didn't understand everything(sorry english is not my first)
should i tanke the file from enterbrain and place it in the game folder?

EDIT:nevermind i found out

muchacho

Jul 19, 2017
First impressions on a 0.9 demo - failed to obtain any progress because of added minigame which kinda impossible to win. And shitty.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
I don't understand why UD is the only weg that runs like shit on my pc. Some maps makes my fps drop to hell (like the school hall).
Don't worry, you're not the only one. Even for me runs like shit in certain areas - and I don't have a potato.

Cali123

Oct 27, 2017
First impressions on a 0.9 demo - failed to obtain any progress because of added minigame which kinda impossible to win. And shitty.
I am still trying to win both times, not sure if I have to because she keep telling me "she can't do it". Will try to win it 2 times consecutively.

ok yes I needed to win both times to go on with the storyline...

Ken Moreno

May 16, 2017
game crashes at:
when you get lvl 4 blowjob
when talking to jennings at the bar
when going to the hospital
the nextday you talk to her at school after getting the doggyfuck

In summary the demo is freaking unplayable

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
New demo out. Also you should really get into nergal's discord. A lot of people are scared of you in there
Getting his discord requires me pledging to him, which I can't do since I am still unemployed. I'll check out the demo later, maybe. Why would anyone be scared of me? I'm a just a suicidal perverted loser, not much to fear really.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
sadly does seem to be a few bugs in it, but the whole point of this demo, was to show the difference in story line with Mrs Jennings compared to last update on game.

But alas bug at bar and also bug when you select "actually" when in detention, so tough to see it all.

its weird not seeing all other characters though in game, game being stripped down to Mrs Jennings only, so we can beta test that side of game.

sadly it has created problems and makes game "appear" unplayable.

I really feel like Nergal needs to move this game away from RPG Maker as well, rebuild it in unity or ren'py instead.

Reactions: Paprika
U

User_305918

I don’t really want to see this “mini-game” thing to progress through scenes for the characters in the game in the full release. It’s tedious compared to how people try to go through Mrs. Jennings before.

Reactions: blacksage

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
To be fair, this IS just a “demo”, so total inclusion of everything that we’ve had up to this point would’ve been extraordinary to see. Still a little bummed that it’s just this, though.

vodka581996

Jan 30, 2018
After play this demo i have my own review for 0.9 version
A good things
- new process system and a handy journal system for this . It's make game easier for finish process
- new cor/pur system and UI for this
- new maps ,new events and new dialogue .
- new clothes for female char

A bad thing : for now only bad thing for me is new mini game system . I don't think it's necessary
Not counted so many bug coz it's just demo version

Zelig13

Aug 25, 2017
Well, the game is very entertaining, it has a lot of content and new events, it makes the story more varied, the minigame is very well trained, for me, if you are having problems in the bar, I suggest you advance to level 3 with Michelle ( the name of Mrs. Jennings) and they have obtained all the points with her.
PD: sorry for bad english.

Reactions: Robert rivers
4.10 star(s) 53 Votes