4.20 star(s) 52 Votes

mac1000

Jun 17, 2017
i still got bug where every scene is slow for a fre moments, and sometimes the game is slow also. Cumming too. But this is fucked up, i cant trigger couch anal, or babysitters scenes

darknight03

May 25, 2017
So I have played the previous version and et hade the option to play full screen but not in this version is adming going to op dated for that option

WarGamesHyp

Jun 8, 2017
I downloaded from the link in the op for both the game and the fanpatch and the save that starts in the cheat-room/test-room what i want to know is there a way to get back in that room after leaving it, i saw an explanation and download last page that included files that were not in the op download.

So is there some separate download somewhere that he got it from, to get in there or can i just access it now with instructions?

Also iv seen the question asked a couple times in thread but then it gets ignored or is answered by "just use the save" My question is how are you putting the character there to make said save?

Last edited:

Bradz0

Jan 16, 2017
0.7 beta 3 link -

changelog -

This fixes some of the following issues:

- Fixed issue with Kimberly babysitting

- Fixed issue with Mrs Jennings replying to Kimberly text

- Fixed issue with when entering Mrs Jennings house and then eating food disables invisibility

- Rejigged the way eventing for the meal works

- You will always pass time after the meal

- Sydney's room key/ Mom chilli event will always trigger regardless of how time was passed

Before trying to get the new babysitters make sure you have done the following (even if previously unlocked):

- Mrs J - Her in class TF

- Kimberly - BJ

- Neala - Fuck scene (In the Otherworld only)

And a few more smaller issues.

M

MantisK

NOTE: If you download the full 7 Beta 1 with cheat the other cheat is unnecessary and removes other scenes. I tried both ways because I'm bored. The cheat in save is different in both and I believe was different every time I used it.

Ferumaru

Jul 21, 2017
0.7 beta 3 link -

changelog -

This fixes some of the following issues:

- Fixed issue with Kimberly babysitting

- Fixed issue with Mrs Jennings replying to Kimberly text

- Fixed issue with when entering Mrs Jennings house and then eating food disables invisibility

- Rejigged the way eventing for the meal works

- You will always pass time after the meal

- Sydney's room key/ Mom chilli event will always trigger regardless of how time was passed

Before trying to get the new babysitters make sure you have done the following (even if previously unlocked):

- Mrs J - Her in class TF

- Kimberly - BJ

- Neala - Fuck scene (In the Otherworld only)

And a few more smaller issues.
Thank you

Reactions: maxim@423

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
hey. nergal said the cheat codes were from other games. anyone know any cheat codes from futa on female or shota on female games that nergal might have played? also i tired some mass effect stuff but it didn't work. if anyone know nergal's favorite games than we could use that list to test out cheat codes.

4.20 star(s) 52 Votes