4.20 star(s) 52 Votes

bistyle

May 22, 2017
hey. nergal said the cheat codes were from other games. anyone know any cheat codes from futa on female or shota on female games that nergal might have played? also i tired some mass effect stuff but it didn't work. if anyone know nergal's favorite games than we could use that list to test out cheat codes.
read this :>

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
So I've downloaded the game from several of the hosts listed on the first post by muttdoggy, but none of them seem to have the Game.rgss3a file included. I'm feeling pretty dense right now, but the only links I see on the OP are to download the game and the fan made patch.
Sorry my bad... Forgot to say it is already decrypted the one in OP.. :D

rykdragon

May 3, 2017
I could not reach mom scenes. I stole the pain killers, mom heart 10 but she's still run for painkilers at morning. And bath scene; when ever chose towel nothing happens. I couldnt rise mom's love so I use cheat. I think something wrong about mom. I didnt see any mom scene yet. Any suggestion?

Last edited:

UselessAcc

Jun 3, 2017
I could not reach mom scenes. I stole the pain killers, mom heart 10 but she's still run for painkilers at morning. And bath scene; when ever chose towel nothing happens. I couldnt rise mom's love so I use cheat. I think something wrong about mom. I didnt see any mom scene yet. Any suggestion?
flush the pills down the toilet

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
It would seem that there is now a 0.7.3 update and possibly a 0.7.4 coming soon-ish?
I only just woke up and had breakfast and now I need to do some real-life things but I'll update the SmurfyPatch in the afternoon (afternoon for me, so, a couple of hours.)

Reactions: dsetrer

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
I have waited a while to try this one, to enjoy it more with more content. But then I read in ULMF that Neala is not there anymore, they voted her out from the game?!? That ruined it for me, I really liked the option to swap between characters and I enjoyed to play her too. Dang. Now I will just wait for the complete version and then give it a try. :(

crazybeaver

May 4, 2017
trying to play at laptop with 1366x768 resolution - cant see whole picture, cant switch to whole screen (alt+enter). Did anyone solved this problem?

dsetrer

Jul 18, 2017
SmulfyBlue

If you want to share your patch like always I hope you finish it ,

And sorry for my bad english

flamez01

Jul 15, 2017
trying to play at laptop with 1366x768 resolution - cant see whole picture, cant switch to whole screen (alt+enter). Did anyone solved this problem?
Not the best fix, but if you toggle the automatically hide taskbar setting a few times, it will shift the window down so you can see more of the game.

Reactions: crazybeaver

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
I have waited a while to try this one, to enjoy it more with more content. But then I read in ULMF that Neala is not there anymore, they voted her out from the game?!? That ruined it for me, I really liked the option to swap between characters and I enjoyed to play her too. Dang. Now I will just wait for the complete version and then give it a try. :(
She is still in the game, but yes, it does seem that she might not ever become playable. Currently she is just another NPC and some code does exist that is about changing to her.

SmulfyBlue

If you want to share your patch like always I hope you finish it ,

And sorry for my bad english
I will update the patch soon(ish) but real life is keeping me busy so it might be a while. Either later today or tomorrow depending on when/if Nergal releases a 0.7.4 soon.

When does the town appear Fred told me to buy an aphrodisiac but I can't go to the town yet
You can always go to the "town", although I think it's called "shop" or "store" on the map.

Brommi

Jun 4, 2017
click in your room on the white circles. Peter now wants to buy DIY-Tools. Now speak to fred at school. He will mention the shop in the town

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
how to activate those cheat? and someone need to share a full save... too lazy to grind all the new scene.. it just suddenly become hectic

Reactions: Tunak23 and Romeo
4.20 star(s) 52 Votes