4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

JoyBoii

May 28, 2017
This gonna be my last download if there more build coming up,I'm going to wait for public build now
Thanks a lot for the links anyway :)

Reactions: Krull

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
No data? Just a suspiciously large exe file that doesn't open anything? Time for another virus scan I guess.
It's unpacked version of the game, but should work when opening.

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
Looks like I can FINALLY start with my shit!

I downloaded from the link in the op for both the game and the fanpatch and the save that starts in the cheat-room/test-room what i want to know is there a way to get back in that room after leaving it, i saw an explanation and download last page that included files that were not in the op download.

So is there some separate download somewhere that he got it from, to get in there or can i just access it now with instructions?

Also iv seen the question asked a couple times in thread but then it gets ignored or is answered by "just use the save" My question is how are you putting the character there to make said save?
Using a simple save, there's no way to get back into the cheat room. You'd need an updated data folder. The reason for this is, the way to get into the cheat room is by opening the RPGMAKERXVACE program and actually adding a teleport element into the game to bring you to the cheat room.
That's why that previous post has the stuff.rar file that you must add, however it's quite outdated. I made that back in 0.5 or 0.6 I think.

SmurfyBlue could probabaly add it to his patch, up to him though. I believe he spoke on it a few pages earlier.
Yes, I plan to add a code that you can input on the PC that will allow you to travel back into the Scene Selection Room.

Also, depending on what happens I MIGHT add back the "teleporting back to map" option that was previously in my cheat menu but it will be implemented differently due to how much the game has changed!

Reactions: grandray
4.20 star(s) 51 Votes