4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
So will you look into it for the public release on August 4th. Or is it to game breaking bug wise?
You know I'm not Nergal, right?

No need to apologize, thank you very much anyway! As for not being a writer, maybe someone else on here will help with that?
I wouldn't even know who to ask... :|

Then I just download rar sack and hit the game true.
One question, if I have a save file of 7.1 with patch this can happen to the final beta or I have to start a new one.
I'm really sorry, but I don't understand what you mean.
I think you're asking if 0.7.1 saves will work with 0.7.6? I think so, but as a rule-of-thumb, if there is doubt just start over. That way you know for sure none of the bugs come from save incompatibility!

That's it for today folks!
Also, Nergal email update: nothing yet. Kinda disappointed, but to be fair, he had a busy day today!

shin_94

May 25, 2017
Really need helps !! I can't open game (*.exe), it just keep posting error message "Unable to find VL Gothic Font". Even if I had already found and downloaded "gothic font" file, but I still couldn't install, it just keeping say that the file is not available. Please, I really want to play this game but I couldn't! @@
Hope there will be someone who know how to solve my problem :)

WarGamesHyp

Jun 8, 2017
You know I'm not Nergal, right?
lol what i meant is you said you would look into adding a teleport to the test room. i was asking about that and if it would feasible to add to either this or the next one of your patch updates or if it was unfeasible to this patch what about the public release idk.

Also if he keeps using your patches then your co author/bug fixer

Jul 22, 2017
I have waited a while to try this one, to enjoy it more with more content. But then I read in ULMF that Neala is not there anymore, they voted her out from the game?!? That ruined it for me, I really liked the option to swap between characters and I enjoyed to play her too. Dang. Now I will just wait for the complete version and then give it a try. :(
Like out of the game for good?
Sex scenes and all??

Also i didnt know there was an update until i joined this forum.

Had many bugs and i kept thinking they would be there until 0.8

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
lol what i meant is you said you would look into adding a teleport to the test room. i was asking about that and if it would feasible to add to either this or the next one of your patch updates or if it was unfeasible to this patch what about the public release idk.

Also if he keeps using your patches then your co author/bug fixer
Ah sorry, I misunderstood. I'm pretty much falling asleep while typing this...
Yes, my plan is to release v10 of the SmurfyPatch which will add in the teleport system soon (I'm aiming for tomorrow, but I'm not sure I can keep that promise, depends on how busy I am with RL stuff)

@SmurfyBlue hello there, do you have a instruction guide for installing your patch.
Im a little confused.
Of course, sorry, I should probably add it somewhere.
If you have downloaded the game version from this forum all you need to do is download my patch (which is a .7z so you'll need 7-zip to extract it) and extract it in the game folder (the folder with game.exe). When asked to overwrite just click yes to all.
If you have NOT downloaded the game from here you'll have a game.rssg2a (or somthing like that, I always misspell it...) that you'll need to extract with the tool that you can find by following the guide in the same thread. Once extracted you'll have the same thing as if you downloaded it from here and you can just extract and overwrite with my patch.
Hope that helps!

Now if you don't mind, I'm off to get some sleep! \(^-^) G'Night everybody!

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
Like out of the game for good?
Sex scenes and all??

Also i didnt know there was an update until i joined this forum.

Had many bugs and i kept thinking they would be there until 0.8
No, Neala is still in the game, but at this point in time she isn't playable, she's just another NPC that you can fuck and interact with.

Reactions: DamnItJohnnyIJust

Itonami

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
I cannot get kimberly's phone number on 0.7.6? pls help:test2:
You should automatically get it once you play Hide&Seek with her at the park, and she abandons you there. You have to have decent corruption and then choose to "hide" when playing. She should take Amanda and leave you behind. Then the next day talk to her again, and choose Hide&Seek again, MC will complain that he got abandonded and ask for her phone number so it doesn't happen again.

alidenyen

Apr 3, 2017
You should automatically get it once you play Hide&Seek with her at the park, and she abandons you there. You have to have decent corruption and then choose to "hide" when playing. She should take Amanda and leave you behind. Then the next day talk to her again, and choose Hide&Seek again, MC will complain that he got abandonded and ask for her phone number so it doesn't happen again.
I already had it on 0.6:/ But im gonna try again anyway. Thnx ;)

Jul 22, 2017
Ah sorry, I misunderstood. I'm pretty much falling asleep while typing this...
Yes, my plan is to release v10 of the SmurfyPatch which will add in the teleport system soon (I'm aiming for tomorrow, but I'm not sure I can keep that promise, depends on how busy I am with RL stuff)

Of course, sorry, I should probably add it somewhere.
If you have downloaded the game version from this forum all you need to do is download my patch (which is a .7z so you'll need 7-zip to extract it) and extract it in the game folder (the folder with game.exe). When asked to overwrite just click yes to all.
If you have NOT downloaded the game from here you'll have a game.rssg2a (or somthing like that, I always misspell it...) that you'll need to extract with the tool that you can find by following the guide in the same thread. Once extracted you'll have the same thing as if you downloaded it from here and you can just extract and overwrite with my patch.
Hope that helps!

Now if you don't mind, I'm off to get some sleep! \(^-^) G'Night everybody!
No, Neala is still in the game, but at this point in time she isn't playable, she's just another NPC that you can fuck and interact with.
Ah, thanks for all your help !

Reactions: SmurfyBlue

Itonami

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
I already had it on 0.6:/ But im gonna try again anyway. Thnx ;)
I just played again, purity route. I just had to hide, get abandoned, then play again next day, choose hide again. At that point I could text her to come hide with me in the toilet, and it worked no problem.

kilan35

May 30, 2017
Hello, I have a problem. I can not get to have sydney on Friday night downstairs. Can someone help me?

Gyron

Mar 3, 2017
No it does not work. It is not always downstairs. It's strange before I found it down but now no.
Are you playing the most recent version. If not that won't work, otherwise peeping at her through the peephole in your room should send her downstairs.

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes