4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

kilan35

May 30, 2017
Are you playing the most recent version. If not that won't work, otherwise peeping at her through the peephole in your room should send her downstairs.
I play on version 7.6. I download the 0.5 and it is downstairs. I saved when she was downstairs. I put my backup on 7.6 and it's downstairs.

kilan35

May 30, 2017
Are you playing the most recent version. If not that won't work, otherwise peeping at her through the peephole in your room should send her downstairs.
Looking through the hole in our room works. Thank you

loltown69

Nov 30, 2016
I can't get kimerlys number. I went the purity way with her and the walkthrough says to play hide and seek one more time to get her phone number but nothing happens. The normal scene plays out. How do I get her number?

Reactions: PepsiCoke

aaaaaaaaa

Sep 6, 2016
I can't text anyone with 0.7.6 with the base game or smurfypatch, do I have to start again or can I get it working with a 0.7.1 save? I get no text options when trying to text.

eades

Nov 19, 2016
i know it is a idiot qestion but how do i use the computer? do i need to buy something?

Jul 22, 2017
Ok so Im positive Syndey's character is bugged, At least for me.

I can't get picture 2 of Sydney, she's always downstairs masturbating whenever i check the peep hole at night.

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
Anyone got a problem with mrs jennings babysit ? 10 hearts all maxed out, and all scenes completed but still she refuse to babysit.
You need to have her number which you get by showing Mrs. J your phone during the break at school.
She will only accept to baby sit you if you've done a pure or corrupt Classroom Titfuck. I don't know why THAT of all things is the deciding factor, but that's how the game is coded.

So trigger a classroom titfuck in whatever route you're in (pur or cor) and then the next time your Mom is going out you just text Mrs.J and you'll be good to go!

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
a link to full save on corrupt route would be nice... too lazy to grind all those new scene

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes