4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

nylus

Jun 13, 2017
You need to have her number which you get by showing Mrs. J your phone during the break at school.
She will only accept to baby sit you if you've done a pure or corrupt Classroom Titfuck. I don't know why THAT of all things is the deciding factor, but that's how the game is coded.
It's the deciding factor because you need the blackmail photo from post TF on the corrupt route and while it might eventually get tweaked the triggers for one route tend to be the same for the other even if the reasoning isn't quite there yet.

zielak123

Jun 24, 2017
Hi guys, anyone have save Kimberly's number?
If you go corruption path you definietly get her phone number, because you text her when playing hide & seek.
But if you go purify path I dont know how to get it.
And one more thing, purify path for kimberly is bugged, you can screw this with 1 decision and corruption & purify path will be mixed. I hope this will be fixed in next update.

overvelming

Jun 13, 2017
Hi there, anyone know how to get MS Jennings' 10 heart scence? I've already got her reach 10heart and use power during her sleep, but nothing happen, need help!!! Thx so much!

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
It's the deciding factor because you need the blackmail photo from post TF on the corrupt route and while it might eventually get tweaked the triggers for one route tend to be the same for the other even if the reasoning isn't quite there yet.
Very true, and maybe I missed that because I only really play pure routes, but it still seems strange, thinking about it it would make MORE sense if the different routes needed different triggers for scenes and it would be a good way to make the two routes FEEL different instead of basically the same just with different text.

If you go corruption path you definietly get her phone number, because you text her when playing hide & seek.
But if you go purify path I dont know how to get it.
And one more thing, purify path for kimberly is bugged, you can screw this with 1 decision and corruption & purify path will be mixed. I hope this will be fixed in next update.
What decision is that? I've never had this happen, if you give me some info I might take a look at it soon for the SmurfyPatch.

Hi there, anyone know how to get MS Jennings' 10 heart scence? I've already got her reach 10heart and use power during her sleep, but nothing happen, need help!!! Thx so much!
It SHOULD trigger at school on Monday mornings. Make sure you play all the way through to a monday and get back to me if it works or not, if not I could check if I can fix it with my patch but it should work just fine.

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
SmurfyPatch 10 is up and it adds 2 custom codes!
Yes you WILL have to fix the computer to use them, but you have to EARN things in life! ;D
To find what the codes are, check the changelog (either the one in OP or the one included in the 7z)

Reactions: Itonami

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
we need walkthrough or sandbox mode it is too hard too grind
If you just want the scenes you can use the save included in the download in OP which puts you in the scene selection room.
No work needed.
Also, although not always very clear, if you look in the HELP folder that is included you will see that there is a official walkthrough INCLUDED.

Itonami

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
SmurfyPatch 10 is up and it adds 2 custom codes!
Yes you WILL have to fix the computer to use them, but you have to EARN things in life! ;D
To find what the codes are, check the changelog (either the one in OP or the one included in the 7z)
All hail the might patch maker! Thank you kindly, good sir. Any plans on (re)adding increase (and decrease?) in corruption and such for the characters? Just curious if I should hold out on starting a new playthrough or not :)

Reactions: SmurfyBlue

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
All hail the might patch maker! Thank you kindly, good sir. Any plans on (re)adding increase (and decrease?) in corruption and such for the characters? Just curious if I should hold out on starting a new playthrough or not :)
You mean my old pur/cor menu where you picked +5 or +10? (and you also want a -5 and -10?)
Possibly... But I'll think about it. There is already a "official" max everyones cor/pur cheat, so I'm not sure it'll be needed.
But like I said, I'll think about it! :D

xeva

Jul 7, 2017
When you play this game in fullscreen is it supposed to have black bars on the sides? or is something wrong with my laptop?

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
When you play this game in fullscreen is it supposed to have black bars on the sides? or is something wrong with my laptop?
Yes the game is made in 4:3 aspect ratio...

Itonami

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
You mean my old pur/cor menu where you picked +5 or +10? (and you also want a -5 and -10?)
Possibly... But I'll think about it. There is already a "official" max everyones cor/pur cheat, so I'm not sure it'll be needed.
But like I said, I'll think about it! :D
Yep, the old menu is what I mean. And yes, a -5 and -10 option would be great as well. The reason for the minus options (and why the in-built max corruption cheat sucks) is because the best part of the game is the different dialogues at various levels of corruption. With your menu, you can basically skip the early game grind and not waste a couple weeks on building up the first quarter of the corruption bars.

On the other hand, if you just max it out from the start, not only does the whole progression fuck up, but you end up only seeing the max corruption version of each scene. And even without the cheat, sometimes I even miss out of middle levels of corruption for some scenes because it progresses too fast.

But to be fair, it's not a big deal at the moment since I assume most people already played through this version. Might as well wait for 0.8 before adding anything to the patch, if it's too much of a hassle at the moment. Either way, thanks for the continued work!

Gozer

May 16, 2017
Hi guys, anyone have save Kimberly's number?
When you first meet her choose only corrupt options and she wont like you and leave you at the park while you play hide and seek. Talk to her the next day and you guilt trip her into giving up those digits.

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
Yep, the old menu is what I mean. And yes, a -5 and -10 option would be great as well. The reason for the minus options (and why the in-built max corruption cheat sucks) is because the best part of the game is the different dialogues at various levels of corruption. With your menu, you can basically skip the early game grind and not waste a couple weeks on building up the first quarter of the corruption bars.

On the other hand, if you just max it out from the start, not only does the whole progression fuck up, but you end up only seeing the max corruption version of each scene. And even without the cheat, sometimes I even miss out of middle levels of corruption for some scenes because it progresses too fast.

But to be fair, it's not a big deal at the moment since I assume most people already played through this version. Might as well wait for 0.8 before adding anything to the patch, if it's too much of a hassle at the moment. Either way, thanks for the continued work!
I am a bit busy at the moment but I'll have to look into if that is still true, because most characters now have a variable that locks you into either the pure or the corrupt path, perhaps I can instead have 2 cheats that lock these variables/switches to the preferred one.
The problem with that however is that some players like to mix and match who they do pure and who they do corrupt which would mean I would have to add 2 codes PER fuckable NPC (with pure/corrupt switches)...
Not saying it's impossible to do, but it might be very HARD to do.

I'm also thinking about MAYBE only updating the SmurfyPatch for the public releases simply because
1: I don't want Nergal to think I pirate his game and piss him off to the point that he might do something. Which I don't btw, I (except for right now due to financial troubles) have been a Nergal supporter for a very long time and so I do think I'm within my right with doing this shit.
But also 2: Patching the patreon betas which get so many quick releases is very tiring and time consuming, and there is often still a big jump between the last patreon beta and the public release that I still need to change/redo a lot of stuff.
But we'll see, also depends on "fan demand" although I don't believe I have many fans :|

Anyway TL;DR:
I'll look into it, but no promises!

Itonami

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
I am a bit busy at the moment but I'll have to look into if that is still true, because most characters now have a variable that locks you into either the pure or the corrupt path, perhaps I can instead have 2 cheats that lock these variables/switches to the preferred one.
The problem with that however is that some players like to mix and match who they do pure and who they do corrupt which would mean I would have to add 2 codes PER fuckable NPC (with pure/corrupt switches)...
Not saying it's impossible to do, but it might be very HARD to do.

I'm also thinking about MAYBE only updating the SmurfyPatch for the public releases simply because
1: I don't want Nergal to think I pirate his game and piss him off to the point that he might do something. Which I don't btw, I (except for right now due to financial troubles) have been a Nergal supporter for a very long time and so I do think I'm within my right with doing this shit.
But also 2: Patching the patreon betas which get so many quick releases is very tiring and time consuming, and there is often still a big jump between the last patreon beta and the public release that I still need to change/redo a lot of stuff.
But we'll see, also depends on "fan demand" although I don't believe I have many fans :|

Anyway TL;DR:
I'll look into it, but no promises!
I'm sure you have quite a few fans around here, even if they're mostly silent. But we do appreaciate your work! And think about it, Nergal himself integrated your patch into the game, there's no bigger fan than him! He could drop a thank you though, at least in the form of code comments...

But at the end of the day, if this stops being fun for you, it's not worth doing. I definitely agree that doing the SmurfyPatch just for the public releases is the best idea, it stops you wasting time. There's usually some new content in the public release anyway, a couple of extra scenes and such. Might as well patch the "finished" version each month.

As for the corruption thing, I get what you mean. It's a big hassle by the sound of it. However, the pure and corrupt routes lock when you select a specific dialogue during the early interaction, they are not dependent on your "score". Not as far as I can tell. So uhm maybe if it's easier you could just bump up everyone's starting values to say 20? Not sure if that's easier to do or not, no idea how the starting values are stored. But if each bar would be 20% full at the start of the game, it would pretty much eliminate the early game grind while still allowing players to choose their prefered routes. But like I said, if it's too much work forget about it, it's not a big deal in the end. Better focus on making the game bug-free! Thanks again!

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Is this anywhere near worth playing yet (like that dick wooch's version) or is it still threadbare?
I have avoided it since the second update which had almost no content and was still bugged
"Nergal himself integrated your patch into the game, there's no bigger fan than him" not suprised he cant code much better than a person learning for a few months
He started with good intentions but they soon disappeared when he saw cash

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
I'm sure you have quite a few fans around here, even if they're mostly silent. But we do appreaciate your work! And think about it, Nergal himself integrated your patch into the game, there's no bigger fan than him! He could drop a thank you though, at least in the form of code comments...
Haha, well thats good to know ;D
And I do hope he likes me and doesn't think I'm a prick for not giving him money... XD

But at the end of the day, if this stops being fun for you, it's not worth doing. I definitely agree that doing the SmurfyPatch just for the public releases is the best idea, it stops you wasting time. There's usually some new content in the public release anyway, a couple of extra scenes and such. Might as well patch the "finished" version each month.
As long as its fun and I have TIME to do it, I'll continue, so for now I'll go on as I have, but at some point I might go to public releases only.

As for the corruption thing, I get what you mean. It's a big hassle by the sound of it. However, the pure and corrupt routes lock when you select a specific dialogue during the early interaction, they are not dependent on your "score". Not as far as I can tell. So uhm maybe if it's easier you could just bump up everyone's starting values to say 20? Not sure if that's easier to do or not, no idea how the starting values are stored. But if each bar would be 20% full at the start of the game, it would pretty much eliminate the early game grind while still allowing players to choose their prefered routes. But like I said, if it's too much work forget about it, it's not a big deal in the end. Better focus on making the game bug-free! Thanks again!
True, which dialogue you get during the scene has to do with 2 things.
1: Did you trigger the pure or corrupt version of the scene?
2: Sex level.
And Sex level is calculated from what your Rel and Cor are, and which version is determined by (you guessed it) if you're going down the pure or corrupt path. Technically, through hacking, you COULD trigger the pure version of the scene with 0 rel and 100 cor, but that would mean that you get the sex level 5 pure dialogue.

This is why it's so hard to get this to work the way you want to.

Is this anywhere near worth playing yet (like that dick wooch's version) or is it still threadbare?
I have avoided it since the second update which had almost no content and was still bugged
"Nergal himself integrated your patch into the game, there's no bigger fan than him" not suprised he cant code much better than a person learning for a few months
He started with good intentions but they soon disappeared when he saw cash
Well, it's improved since then, and it has more content. So I would say probably?
Also, he can code, his focus is just on creating/adding more than it is fine tuning what is already there.
And before sounding like TOO much like a rabid fan boy I'm gonna stop defending a guy I don't even know that well.

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes