4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

grandray

May 5, 2017
Looks like I can FINALLY start with my shit!

Yes, I plan to add a code that you can input on the PC that will allow you to travel back into the Scene Selection Room.

Also, depending on what happens I MIGHT add back the "teleporting back to map" option that was previously in my cheat menu but it will be implemented differently due to how much the game has changed!

I have been back and forth with finally some weekend holiday and found this

glad that the time i spent on work has been paid with this ...... :v
waiting for it till end comes

Itonami

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
In case anyone is wondering why there are two cheats that teleport you to the memory room, it's because one of them has the scenes with the "corruption" path, and the other has the "pure" scenes. For the different dialogues in each path.

@SmurfyBlue Mrs. Jennings' dialogues during her BJ and ride scenes at home are currently the same as the ones from the school scenes. Since you're making your super amazing patch at the moment, maybe you could do something about those scenes too? Change the dialgoue text a bit (or a lot!) to better match the home setting, and her husband being behind them (like Ms. Amos' maybe?) Pretty please? With sugar on top? Just a suggestion of course :) Thanks for the amazing work either way!

Last edited:

cheif101

Jun 28, 2017
Ok Im sorry if this makes me look like an idiot but how do you get to the bridge through the forest? Ive looked for differences in the past, tried to follow the little faeries and tried to talk to them and nothing works. What do you do to get out of the maze?

Itonami

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Ok Im sorry if this makes me look like an idiot but how do you get to the bridge through the forest? Ive looked for differences in the past, tried to follow the little faeries and tried to talk to them and nothing works. What do you do to get out of the maze?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is this version of the game the final beta 6 or not? Just do not understand what it means 0.7.6
Yes, this is currently the "final" v0.7 beta. Nergal said that there's no more new version coming today, and probably not before the public build either.

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
In case anyone is wondering why there are two cheats that teleport you to the memory room, it's because one of them has the scenes with the "corruption" path, and the other has the "pure" scenes. For the different dialogues in each path.

@SmurfyBlue Mrs. Jennings' dialogues during her BJ and ride scenes at home are currently the same as the ones from the school scenes. Since you're making your super amazing patch at the moment, maybe you could do something about those scenes too? Change the dialgoue text a bit (or a lot!) to better match the home setting, and her husband being behind them (like Ms. Amos' maybe?) Pretty please? With sugar on top? Just a suggestion of course :) Thanks for the amazing work either way!
I'll take a look at it ;D

I'm currently looking through the code to see what I need to change and I now have confirmation that Nergal has integrated a version of my patch into the actual game however he has done so poorly. For example, he has taken my code which changes the bust picture in your phone relationship menu based on sex level, but he hasn't added the Ms.Amos pictures that I did, which means that this will make it NOT work and possibly crash the game when looking at Ms.Amos in your phone if her level is too high!

This will take a while it seems... taking my patch is no problem, its his game, but if you do take it TAKE THE WHOLE THING not this halfsies bullshit XD

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
New SmurfyPatch version is online and OP is updated.
Barely any fixes because Nergal has (I am now 100% sure) added my patch into the main game.
If anyone still finds any bugs and/or annoyances let me know and I'll get right on it!

PS. Sorry @Itonami I'll take a look at the scene dialogue later. Real life is calling me right now and is starting to get angry at me for ignoring it! Also, I'm not a good writer... But I'll still take a look and see if I can't tweak it later!

Reactions: jaredforks

Oneesama

May 25, 2017
Then I just download rar sack and hit the game true.
One question, if I have a save file of 7.1 with patch this can happen to the final beta or I have to start a new one.

Itonami

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
New SmurfyPatch version is online and OP is updated.
Barely any fixes because Nergal has (I am now 100% sure) added my patch into the main game.
If anyone still finds any bugs and/or annoyances let me know and I'll get right on it!

PS. Sorry @Itonami I'll take a look at the scene dialogue later. Real life is calling me right now and is starting to get angry at me for ignoring it! Also, I'm not a good writer... But I'll still take a look and see if I can't tweak it later!
No need to apologize, thank you very much anyway! As for not being a writer, maybe someone else on here will help with that?

Last edited:
Reactions: SmurfyBlue

WarGamesHyp

Jun 8, 2017
Yes, I plan to add a code that you can input on the PC that will allow you to travel back into the Scene Selection Room.

Also, depending on what happens I MIGHT add back the "teleporting back to map" option that was previously in my cheat menu but it will be implemented differently due to how much the game has changed!
So will you look into it for the public release on August 4th. Or is it to game breaking bug wise?

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes