Gain Access to Mrs Jennings Home:
- Invite her over to babysit
- Check your Mom's phone at night to get her address
Where is Mom's phone ?
I can not find it :'(

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
how to activate those cheat? and someone need to share a full save... too lazy to grind all the new scene.. it just suddenly become hectic
how to use cheat??
Alright, the way you can use the cheats (in 0.7.1 because I haven't updated yet because I'm waiting for someone to drop 0.7.4) is by having the PayMeOn idea. I don't know WHY the use of codes is tied to knowing about PayMeOn but thats how it is.
I'm currently not sure where you GET the idea or if you actually can in 0.7.1, but that's how you do it.

Reactions: Tunak23

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
I'm stuck,
Gain Access to Mrs Jennings Home:
- Invite her over to babysit
- Check your Mom's phone at night to get her address
Where is Mom's phone ?
I can not find it :'(
Mom's phone is at the feet end of her bed at night. You'll need invisibility to check it though.

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
So for those wondering, I'm waiting out Nergals official patch spam (He just released 0.7.5 and I'm not sure this rapid fire is ending any time soon) before I update the SmurfyPatch. Because everytime I change anything with my patch and then HE changes something in a official patch means I have to REDO the whole thing.
I know I said I would fix some things, and I WILL, but not if at any moment Nergal can unfix my fix every 5 minutes!

EDIT: I have taken the SmurfyPatch links in OP down for this very reason!

Last edited:

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
I emailed Nergal about the fact that I found something that seems suspiciously close to my code in 0.7.1's code. Let's see what happens! (ง'̀-'́)ง Bring it!

Reactions: blacksage

lowclassgod

Aug 8, 2016
I downloaded from the link in the op for both the game and the fanpatch and the save that starts in the cheat-room/test-room what i want to know is there a way to get back in that room after leaving it, i saw an explanation and download last page that included files that were not in the op download.

So is there some separate download somewhere that he got it from, to get in there or can i just access it now with instructions?

Also iv seen the question asked a couple times in thread but then it gets ignored or is answered by "just use the save" My question is how are you putting the character there to make said save?
Using a simple save, there's no way to get back into the cheat room. You'd need an updated data folder. The reason for this is, the way to get into the cheat room is by opening the RPGMAKERXVACE program and actually adding a teleport element into the game to bring you to the cheat room.
That's why that previous post has the stuff.rar file that you must add, however it's quite outdated. I made that back in 0.5 or 0.6 I think.

SmurfyBlue could probabaly add it to his patch, up to him though. I believe he spoke on it a few pages earlier.

Reactions: BrunoEarth
4.20 star(s) 51 Votes