4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

Sheranga

Sep 5, 2017
With the new update out I decided to see if the old saves would work, but it looks like I was right in that it's recommended to start a new save no matter what as if you use an old save it will bug you to start a new game every time you load. Honestly I'm recommending anyone that used my builds to just use new saves, I acted tough but I'm positive there will be issues SOMEWHERE because of changes in progression. Chances are anyone that used my patch and had no issues already completed most of the content in the current build anyways so it's not like it really matters either way. However if there are some risk-taking users out there that want to use saves from my build for this patch I've attached a file to this post that will take away the reminder and fix any issues my builds caused because of NEW content.

I still recommend using new saves, I only did this because of how easy it is.

Installation Instructions
0)Familiarize yourself with the 7zip folder. There's two files, a Map015.rvdata and a
Map015.rvdata.bak. The .bak is the original Map015 file which you will use last, the other one is the one with the potential fix.
1)Extract both files out of the 7zip folder and place them somewhere safe.
2)Place the Map015.rvdata from the 7zip folder into Urban Demons\Data folder. Overwrite when asked
3)Load up the save, go to Peter's bedroom and use the green circle by the TV. Say Yes, Yes.
4)Save the game
5)Now go back and delete the Map015.rvdata file.
6)Now get rid of the ".bak" part of Map015.rvdata.bak, Windows will tell you it's dangerous to rename a file extension, say yes.
7)Move this Map015.rvdata into the Data folder. It shouldn't ask you to overwrite since you don't have anything to overwrite.
8)Prepare for issues at some point.

I'm probably not going to do bug-fixing/problem-solving anymore, but I'm confident that this build was thoroughly tested this time around so I'm not concerned.

Reactions: ghostship and dpad

Milflover

Jun 12, 2017
im getting a dicent amout of failed to load dialog from different girls any way to fix this or wait for new patch?

JohnJacobs

Jan 17, 2017
With the new update out I decided to see if the old saves would work, but it looks like I was right in that it's recommended to start a new save no matter what as if you use an old save it will bug you to start a new game every time you load. Honestly I'm recommending anyone that used my builds to just use new saves, I acted tough but I'm positive there will be issues SOMEWHERE because of changes in progression. Chances are anyone that used my patch and had no issues already completed most of the content in the current build anyways so it's not like it really matters either way. However if there are some risk-taking users out there that want to use saves from my build for this patch I've attached a file to this post that will take away the reminder and fix any issues my builds caused because of NEW content.

I still recommend using new saves, I only did this because of how easy it is.

Installation Instructions
0)Familiarize yourself with the 7zip folder. There's two files, a Map015.rvdata and a
Map015.rvdata.bak. The .bak is the original Map015 file which you will use last, the other one is the one with the potential fix.
1)Extract both files out of the 7zip folder and place them somewhere safe.
2)Place the Map015.rvdata from the 7zip folder into Urban Demons\Data folder. Overwrite when asked
3)Load up the save, go to Peter's bedroom and use the green circle by the TV. Say Yes, Yes.
4)Save the game
5)Now go back and delete the Map015.rvdata file.
6)Now get rid of the ".bak" part of Map015.rvdata.bak, Windows will tell you it's dangerous to rename a file extension, say yes.
7)Move this Map015.rvdata into the Data folder. It shouldn't ask you to overwrite since you don't have anything to overwrite.
8)Prepare for issues at some point.

I'm probably not going to do bug-fixing/problem-solving anymore, but I'm confident that this build was thoroughly tested this time around so I'm not concerned.
Might I ask what this does? To be honest, I'm confused about all of this in general. I know someone that isn't Nergal had already picked this up after it got dropped/put on hiatus and made a couple of builds that were well recieved and posted them here. Are there two different games now or is the official release now building off those unofficial builds? It's all a bit confusing.

hohoh

Aug 4, 2017
Does anyone have the same problems?
Every time i try to throw the painkillers in the toilet it just appear the dialogues of peter urinating and the painkiller remain in my key items and every time i try to check mom's cellphone in the night to unlock mr jenning's house location nothing happens and peter just say the same dialogue and i already did the mr jennings babysitting scene.
Anyone know how to solve this?

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Does anyone have the same problems?
Every time i try to throw the painkillers in the toilet it just appear the dialogues of peter urinating and the painkiller remain in my key items and every time i try to check mom's cellphone in the night to unlock mr jenning's house location nothing happens and peter just say the same dialogue and i already did the mr jennings babysitting scene.
Anyone know how to solve this?
You no longer need to throw the pain killers in the toilet. Simply taking them out is enough.

And Brigette's cellphone is no longer used to get Mrs Jennings address, instead take a look around the school.

Might I ask what this does? To be honest, I'm confused about all of this in general. I know someone that isn't Nergal had already picked this up after it got dripped and made a couple of builds that were well recieved and posted them here. Are there two different games now or is the official release now building off those unofficial builds? It's all a bit confusing.
I wouldn't worry about any of this. If you want to play the latest version, just play the 0.9.2 build in the original post.
im getting a dicent amout of failed to load dialog from different girls any way to fix this or wait for new patch?
Can you detail exactly where and what is failing? Something in a format like this would be great:

[CHARACTER] | [SCENE] | [ROUTE] (Purity/Corrupt/BM) | [CHARACTER LEVEL] | [ISSUE OCCURED]

Reactions: silo81

wapitawg

Aug 16, 2017
Might I ask what this does? To be honest, I'm confused about all of this in general. I know someone that isn't Nergal had already picked this up after it got dropped/put on hiatus and made a couple of builds that were well recieved and posted them here. Are there two different games now or is the official release now building off those unofficial builds? It's all a bit confusing.
There was an unofficial patch to 0.9.1.2 (actually three of them, latest was 0.9.1.2_3) which fixed most of the things but Nergal made an official fixed version yesterday and you should use that; if you insist to use your save files from this unofficial version then the file provided by Sheranga allows it.

JohnJacobs

Jan 17, 2017
There was an unofficial patch to 0.9.1.2 (actually three of them, latest was 0.9.1.2_3) which fixed most of the things but Nergal made an official fixed version yesterday and you should use that; if you insist to use your save files from this unofficial version then the file provided by Sheranga allows it.
But as I understood it those patches weren't just bug fixes, they actually had new content and characters that weren't in the original game. Or did I misunderstand?

Krais

Jan 27, 2017
the scene paymeon mom don't work, The game skips the scene, however, when I do not put the camera on the bed works well, Can someone help me?

dirtyotaku13

Jul 12, 2017
In case anybody didn't read the patreon post for 9.2, Nergal and GF are planning to change releases to being small updates done with more frequency rather than one big update after a long wait. So we could get a Kaylee update, then a Donna one, then get a new map was his example.

While I personally don't mind doing it that way, I can already see into the future with all the "This update didn't add anything, what the heck?!?!" posts...

Krais

Jan 27, 2017
After moving a bit in the game, and try again the scene with Mom I got this: Script 'Game_Interpreter' line 1411: NoMethodError occurred.
undefined method 'increase_progress' for # <Game_interpreter: 0x109cb250>

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes