4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

solobankai

Jul 7, 2017
BM isn't available for Brigette, Dizzy and Kimberly (purposefully so, not because it simply wasn't done.) I never liked the original BM routes with Dizzy and Kimberly, and I felt they were better off without it. 0.9.2 should be coming out today and I've personally played through each long progression route with each character after a load of bug fixing. The last two I have to check is Mrs Jennings and Ms Amos, but after that it will be done.
That's great to hear! Will there be away to skip to all the blackmail option like with Corruption and Purity are will I have to work for them again. Also, there's way to replay all the scenes right, since there are like 5 different progress for one act.

Sheranga

Sep 5, 2017
BM isn't available for Brigette, Dizzy and Kimberly (purposefully so, not because it simply wasn't done.) I never liked the original BM routes with Dizzy and Kimberly, and I felt they were better off without it. 0.9.2 should be coming out today and I've personally played through each long progression route with each character after a load of bug fixing. The last two I have to check is Mrs Jennings and Ms Amos, but after that it will be done.
Well there you go, probably would've been nice to hear that those three characters weren't getting blackmail routes instead of just leaving people to find it, especially considering how broken the build was most people (rightfully) assumed the routes were just missing, but I guess that makes sense. Cool to hear the update is coming out today, can't wait to see what's next for this game.

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Well there you go, probably would've been nice to hear that those three characters weren't getting blackmail routes instead of just leaving people to find it, especially considering how broken the build was most people (rightfully) assumed the routes were just missing, but I guess that makes sense. Cool to hear the update is coming out today, can't wait to see what's next for this game.
Slightly presumptuous on your part assuming I hadn't already said that. I've said it on my patreon, my discord and also, likely, here. Even the BM tutorial says SOME, not all.

That's great to hear! Will there be away to skip to all the blackmail option like with Corruption and Purity are will I have to work for them again. Also, there's way to replay all the scenes right, since there are like 5 different progress for one act.
Something I want to clear up here, BM isn't a for lack of a better word, "full" route. It won't have unique long progression dialogue, mainly because if you're using the BM you aren't likely going to be interested in "getting to know the character" which the long progression route implies.

BM will also appear once for those who have that option, so creating an auto select mechanic for that is kind of redundant (it would literally be 5 options that would be auto selected.)

In the Mrs Jennings route I handled this by a single unique dialogue for each level at their main location, but in the end I settled on just allowing the corruption dialogue to play.

solobankai

Jul 7, 2017
Slightly presumptuous on your part assuming I hadn't already said that. I've said it on my patreon, my discord and also, likely, here. Even the BM tutorial says SOME, not all.

Something I want to clear up here, BM isn't a for lack of a better word, "full" route. It won't have unique long progression dialogue, mainly because if you're using the BM you aren't likely going to be interested in "getting to know the character" which the long progression route implies.

BM will also appear once for those who have that option, so creating an auto select mechanic for that is kind of redundant (it would literally be 5 options that would be auto selected.)

In the Mrs Jennings route I handled this by a single unique dialogue for each level at their main location, but in the end I settled on just allowing the corruption dialogue to play.
I think I get what your saying if not correct me. So will blackmailing them give you different dialogue like I'm guessing more aggressive and anger or will it just send you to corruption dialogue cause if so then why the blackmail option? And if blackmail is a thing is it apart of the new build and will it be in the hall of memories to replay?

Sheranga

Sep 5, 2017
Fair enough, I didn't see it anywhere on the Patreon so I just guessed it wasn't said anywhere else. I didn't really see the BM tutorial saying that because I ignored it since I'm not into forced consent but that definitely makes it clear, my bad. I said to avoid them because most of the issues people were saying came from them doing the blackmail routes, however looking back it's most likely because the scenes and progression were broken in general and not specific to the BM routes.

I think I get what your saying if not correct me. So will blackmailing them give you different dialogue like I'm guessing more aggressive and anger or will it just send you to corruption dialogue cause if so then why the blackmail option? And if blackmail is a thing is it apart of the new build and will it be in the hall of memories to replay?
Being my presumptive self, I would assume that blackmailing will skip most of the dialogue that you have to go through on the purity/corruption routes (the talking to each character 3 times before progressing), and instead not really be long progression but more of an alternative way to progress. If the scene has blackmail specific dialogue (which they all technically do), that'll play when you access them in the hall of memories just like the corruption/purity.

nobody_666

Feb 27, 2018
Really hope someone will do walkthrough cause Im new here and as I see game Nergal was first one creating this game, after that it was modded, now is Nergal back. I only started in MC house and it was click(enter) fest. Would be nice to read somewhere that i need to go bathroom peek at mom, peek at sister, pickup cash, phone, some key and not like me checking every possible place, dont have so much time :). If someone is thinking about creating walkthrough - thanks in advance.

Aton

May 20, 2017
Does anyone know if Neala is already in the game/when she'll be added back? Hottest character in the game shouldn't be missing. D:

Milflover

Jun 12, 2017
so i see people saying they are using some fix where did you guys gets this ive been looking things up for days...

hamme

Feb 10, 2018
Eeeyyyy super fuckin' hyped to hear the update is about to come out, too bad I probably won't get to use it tonight since I'm gonna have to get to bed some time soon-ish so I'm not late for work in the morning. Bet your ass I'm gonna be one of the first people clearing all the purity routes, Sheranga get ready to help us all out haha!

Reactions: Aioria619

IvanDRAGO6th

May 28, 2018
Is in 9.1.2 version there's some girls route you just can't finished because there isn't one ? Or there some bug making it impossible ?
Most should be able to achieve broken status (lvl 5) you just have to pray your file does corrupt before you get there.

wapitawg

Aug 16, 2017
Really hope someone will do walkthrough cause Im new here and as I see game Nergal was first one creating this game, after that it was modded, now is Nergal back. I only started in MC house and it was click(enter) fest. Would be nice to read somewhere that i need to go bathroom peek at mom, peek at sister, pickup cash, phone, some key and not like me checking every possible place, dont have so much time :). If someone is thinking about creating walkthrough - thanks in advance.
Walkthrough isn’t needed anymore since you have everything you need in yours character phone – in its journal. It might me a bit buggy at the time, but new release should fix that and it comes any minute now. Also you’ve got an outdated wiki page, it might help you with something, but a lot of things have changed and it’s not usable in every case:

BubbleMunch

Oct 10, 2017
The Art Trello is updated, along with the Code Trello being open again on the Patreon.
SamJack.png
One of the things on the potential candidates is art stills for certain interactions, which I think would be a wonderful detail.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Ugh, this anticipation is killing me...! I’m actually getting work done, waiting for this! I just wish it’d be over so I could go back to procrastinating!

Reactions: Larynx
4.20 star(s) 51 Votes