4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I was looking for that a while back but couldn't find it. I'll give it a go as I have restarted the game.

Edit: Ah they moved it from the original location it is now the fenced in tree next to the toilet not the one out in the open that was near a bench near the toilets.
Yeah, I found it odd that they wanted to make the hiding place the small space next to the toilet. Though it does allow MC a chance to be really close to Kimberly and show her the treasures that await her. So for story, yeah it works. Though for how we played the game before, a bit of a shift.

solobankai

Jul 7, 2017
Cool game but it feel like corruption and pure or pretty much the same. The whole blackmail option also seems like nothing, isn't blackmail suppose to be more reluctant but all the girl seem like their all cock hunger so it's not really corruption at that point, if you don't see them slowing break down during the act. Maybe I'm missing something

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Hey, just the person I needed to ask something about!

@NergalsNest Is there, or have there ever been a ‘confirmed’ set of first names for the women that currently go by their last names? Just wondering, for... reasons.

Reactions: ChillyScholar

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Hey, just the person I needed to ask something about!

@NergalsNest Is there, or have there ever been a ‘confirmed’ set of first names for the women that currently go by their last names? Just wondering, for... reasons.
well we know that mrs jennings is called michelle
the rest probably not
All women in the current build have confirmed first and last names.

Reactions: jackkane

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Sweet, it’s slightly annoying to read Mrs Jennings after she’s completely in love with you.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
@NergalsNest glad to see u back working on it. Cough cough not like wootch lol
@NergalsNest will you be restarting a zombies life or you done with it at this point in time.

Sep 7, 2017
I'm stuck with Sarah and Lisa. I've done the prank and the love letter and then all Sarah will do is talk in the park... there is nothing in her notes about where to go next... caught her cheating and we talked about it but it's been a dead end. I do have Lisa's number and address but can't enter her home and she never shows up for babysitting even when she says OK to it.

wapitawg

Aug 16, 2017
I'm stuck with Sarah and Lisa. I've done the prank and the love letter and then all Sarah will do is talk in the park... there is nothing in her notes about where to go next... caught her cheating and we talked about it but it's been a dead end. I do have Lisa's number and address but can't enter her home and she never shows up for babysitting even when she says OK to it.
Lisa isn't available for babysitting just yet. Her positive response is a bug. Check the phone journal for Sarah and Lisa and you'll surely figure out what to do next.

Cl909

Jun 8, 2017
Is in 9.1.2 version there's some girls route you just can't finished because there isn't one ? Or there some bug making it impossible ?

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes