4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

wapitawg

Aug 16, 2017
Is in 9.1.2 version there's some girls route you just can't finished because there isn't one ? Or there some bug making it impossible ?
I only had trouble with Mom, but that was probably my fault. The rest of the girls are more or less available (unless they state they’re not).

Sep 7, 2017
Sarah's notes are blank... I've almost got her to max (Level 1) and there is no hint at what to do. Lisa has 'Pain in the Ass' as her hint (Level 3)... and sorta dead ends there (There has gotta be a pun in that). Also the mother is where I'm newly stuck... as I see this in her log, 'ERROR LOADING: Mom chill quest 3.txt' followed by 5 and 7. I bought the chili and gave it to her... then got the Naga chili... but when I gave her the naga chili I think it only registered as a regular chili because that's how she responded. I got the follow up of her being hot and bothered... but it's a dead end now and she has been at max for a while.

Sheranga

Sep 5, 2017
It is, and I’ve read it somewhere in your Patreon. It was a good advice so I assumed it comes directly from you.
It is, I was the one that advised avoiding it though, not @NergalsNest.

Is anyone else having problem with blackmail dialogue in the game, is blackmail not actually in the game
In the demo several of the characters do not have blackmail routes, potentially because there's not enough "isblackmail" checks in the code. You're also right in that the blackmail dialogue is all basically corruption dialogue. If you want to at least play the corruption routes you could try using my patch I've posted in this thread as I think I've fixed most of the issues in purity/corruption routes, I didn't fix the blackmail routes because that's too much work for something that I'm not into anyways.

wapitawg

Aug 16, 2017
Also the mother is where I'm newly stuck... as I see this in her log, 'ERROR LOADING: Mom chill quest 3.txt' followed by 5 and 7. I bought the chili and gave it to her... then got the Naga chili... but when I gave her the naga chili I think it only registered as a regular chili because that's how she responded. I got the follow up of her being hot and bothered... but it's a dead end now and she has been at max for a while.
Wait, what…? I thought that this Otherworld thingy is disabled in current build and you can’t proceeed with Mom. Which version are you playing?
As of those issues, do you use unofficial patch? It should fix that. You can also do it yourself my manually copying or renaming required files. That’s how I’ve managed to fix my game.

And I haven’t any issues with Sarah and Lisa whatsoever. At what point exactly are you stuck? You should try to approach park milfs while invisible. Or talk to Sarah after Lisa leaves – she’ll tell you that she have Lisa’s sextape and you’ll be able to steal it from her house.

Sep 7, 2017
Wait, what…? I thought that this Otherworld thingy is disabled in current build and you can’t proceeed with Mom. Which version are you playing?
As of those issues, do you use unofficial patch? It should fix that. You can also do it yourself my manually copying or renaming required files. That’s how I’ve managed to fix my game.

And I haven’t any issues with Sarah and Lisa whatsoever. At what point exactly are you stuck? You should try to approach park milfs while invisible. Or talk to Sarah after Lisa leaves – she’ll tell you that she have Lisa’s sextape and you’ll be able to steal it from her house.
I'm using the 9.1.2 patch. The Naga chili was found in the bedroom after you try the chili. Also I've done what you mentioned with Lisa's sex tape and gave it to Lisa. I also found Sarah cheating at her home and confronted her promising to keep the secret. I've listened to them invisible... now she only talks to me. Asking in a loop if I will keep her secret. Also I have Dizzy almost max and she still won't talk to me at the bar... and helping her never leads to walking her home.

wapitawg

Aug 16, 2017
You should try the unofficial 0.9.1.2_03 update by Sheranga. It makes the game sort of playable: .

Teal

Aug 8, 2016
I'd be really grateful if someone could post a save in which the sister route is progressed a decent amount, preferably via Purity. I simply cannot get it to work. Please post a save!

Teal

Aug 8, 2016
I'm getting "Cannot load background" errors for the under the table BJ with Sydney in my room under the computer desk. How do I resolve this?

rebelphoenix

Dec 8, 2017
You don’t. It’s unavailable in current build.

Just rename the background file so game can look it up properly or use an unofficial patch.
Rename it, even the unofficial patch you still have to rename some things or copy and rename them. I highly recommend just copying then renaming them to whatever you see in the error message.

Reactions: wapitawg

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
It is, I was the one that advised avoiding it though, not @NergalsNest.

In the demo several of the characters do not have blackmail routes, potentially because there's not enough "isblackmail" checks in the code. You're also right in that the blackmail dialogue is all basically corruption dialogue. If you want to at least play the corruption routes you could try using my patch I've posted in this thread as I think I've fixed most of the issues in purity/corruption routes, I didn't fix the blackmail routes because that's too much work for something that I'm not into anyways.
BM isn't available for Brigette, Dizzy and Kimberly (purposefully so, not because it simply wasn't done.) I never liked the original BM routes with Dizzy and Kimberly, and I felt they were better off without it. 0.9.2 should be coming out today and I've personally played through each long progression route with each character after a load of bug fixing. The last two I have to check is Mrs Jennings and Ms Amos, but after that it will be done.

Reactions: fool013 and lynxx

dirtyotaku13

Jul 12, 2017
BM isn't available for Brigette, Dizzy and Kimberly (purposefully so, not because it simply wasn't done.) I never liked the original BM routes with Dizzy and Kimberly, and I felt they were better off without it. 0.9.2 should be coming out today and I've personally played through each long progression route with each character after a load of bug fixing. The last two I have to check is Mrs Jennings and Ms Amos, but after that it will be done.
Yes, please double-check Ms. Amos. Because playing the original 0.9.1 I swear I tried the blackmail option, but it proceeded with corruption anyway.

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes