4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

hamme

Feb 10, 2018
@alex70031
This guy has sort of the right idea. No one was mentioning the fact that they were failing the first night, so I didn't check to see, but yes, the issue is in failing the first night. Dizzy doesn't actually progress if you fail to progress her the first time because the second time around the game doesn't bother actually increasing her level. I don't really feel like re-releasing another build just to fix a literal one line bugfix, so I just attached two maps to this post.
This is why it's important for people to try to post as much information as they can find/remember about what went wrong, so the problem's root can be found. Thanks for the fix Sheranga!

Reactions: cooldude33

RozzleDazzle

Dec 22, 2017
Installation:
0.5)Have the base 0.9 build downloaded and extracted somewhere. You do not need Nergal's official update.
Sorry if this was said already but using the base 0.9 build makes the game crash at the beginning when trying to open the cellphone tutorials since they're not there

wapitawg

Aug 16, 2017
I can’t eat a breakfast and I can’t approach the sister while she’s watching TV and I’m invisible. Are these bugs?

wapitawg

Aug 16, 2017
OK, I resolved the latter issue with progressing through PC repair. No luck on breakfast thing tho.

rebelphoenix

Dec 8, 2017
I can't get Kimberly into the bathroom during hide and seek. Every time I have her in tow it just says "I have the key now... But I have no use for it." I have no clue why this is going on but I'm doing the corruption route.

cyberonic

Nov 2, 2017
I can't get Kimberly into the bathroom during hide and seek. Every time I have her in tow it just says "I have the key now... But I have no use for it." I have no clue why this is going on but I'm doing the corruption route.
You're not supposed to go directly to the toilet.

rebelphoenix

Dec 8, 2017
There should be a red circle near the tree next to the bathroom, interact with it, play the scene, then, the next time you interect with the circle, Kimberly will sugest to enter the bathroom
I was looking for that a while back but couldn't find it. I'll give it a go as I have restarted the game.

Edit: Ah they moved it from the original location it is now the fenced in tree next to the toilet not the one out in the open that was near a bench near the toilets.

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes