4.20 star(s) 51 Votes
D

Deleted member 324660

Not sure if anyone has figured this out, but if you want to see the Fred 3some scene, you have to rework the pitoroom-bj-purity dialogue and parent the proper images files. To preserve the original files, I just threw them into the original 3some folders since they serve no purpose at the moment, and made 5 copies of the attached txt doc. Enjoy my Pulitzer level writing skills.

A Few things:
1) Would not recommend talking to Fred after that because he will forever be following you.
2) If you want to watch the scene again, go up to Sarah in the evening and select blowjob
3) If you want to restore the pito BJ scene, just replace the files.

JekyllHyde

Jul 19, 2017
someone know where is the key of miss jenning home when she invite me for diner
I'm not sure if you still need a key to her house, cause she leaves her door unlocked at night, so you can get new scenes and get her on the "broken" level without it. + I wasn't able to find it either. In the 0.7 walkthrough it says that it's somewhere in the kitchen and you should turn invisible to get it, but I can't find anything there. I'm pretty sure something's lying on the living room table too, but I can't pick it up.

I also wouldn't want to litter the forum with to many post, so I'll ask here: is Ms Amos the only one in the 0.9.1.2., that you can't get past the 4 level, or am I missing something?

xbuster25

Sep 21, 2017
I'm not sure if you still need a key to her house, cause she leaves her door unlocked at night, so you can get new scenes and get her on the "broken" level without it. + I wasn't able to find it either. In the 0.7 walkthrough it says that it's somewhere in the kitchen and you should turn invisible to get it, but I can't find anything there. I'm pretty sure something's lying on the living room table too, but I can't pick it up.

I also wouldn't want to litter the forum with to many post, so I'll ask here: is Ms Amos the only one in the 0.9.1.2., that you can't get past the 4 level, or am I missing something?
thank you for your answer, me miss amos is level 5 you have to go see her at home at night in her bed if I remember well

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Hey all!

I'm back and I'm working on 0.9.2 as we speak. Ideally I would have liked to have fixed many of these issues as I saw them occurring (both here and on the discord), but I wasn't able to.

I've got a compiled list of the major crashes reported and I'll be working through them. This may take some time, but first I wanted to do a patreon post explaining some of the comments (rightfully) raised).

You can read more here:

- Nergal

BubbleMunch

Oct 10, 2017
Hey all!

I'm back and I'm working on 0.9.2 as we speak. Ideally I would have liked to have fixed many of these issues as I saw them occurring (both here and on the discord), but I wasn't able to.

I've got a compiled list of the major crashes reported and I'll be working through them. This may take some time, but first I wanted to do a patreon post explaining some of the comments (rightfully) raised).

You can read more here:

- Nergal
So the sounds for scenes, does that mean we will hear other characters moan rather than Ms. Jennings in her ride scenes? I know there's a wide variety of sounds out there, but do you plan on getting someone to voice a few distinct lines?

thestickman

Jun 19, 2017
Nah, I've visited her at night a few times and she's still on level 4, but thanks ;)
Yeah, I had the same problem. I think (at least in my case) I bugged it due to stumbling upon and playing the night scene before I was texted by her about it? So I kind of skipped the trigger and therefore when the time came to do the night scene at the proper time in the progression, the trigger was broken and I was stuck on level 4. She would text me every single night, too. Playing the scene out changed nothing.

Cool to read about what's coming up. I can't wait to play through what's there with most of it being fixed up properly.
I was just thinking about this, and seeing it mentioned on that post reminded me - I actually liked the fact that you didn't have to bother with the Otherworld in this update. Personal preference, I know, and I know that will come back eventually, but I can definitely live without that aspect of the game. Just having the naga chili show up in your room was amusing and convenient.

dirtyotaku13

Jul 12, 2017
Hey all!

You can read more here:

- Nergal
Good to see you back, Nergal. Haven't had too much time to dedicate to playing 9.1 (progression bugs not helping), but so far I've liked what I saw. Just a couple quick things that I was curious about that aren't related to bugs per se:

-I understand not having blackmail routes for every character, but I was wondering why Dizzy didn't get one considering blackmail was how her original corruption route got started before? Just seems kind of weird to me, personally.

-Is Ms Amos's blackmail route not finished or something? Because when I chose that option there wasn't the max corruption prompt and later events/dialogues/texts seemed like they were corruption rather than blackmail. From what I see even scene dialogues are the same between the two?

-I didn't see any new art ideas in the Trello for the school gym locker rooms, so is the changing still all that's planned for it for the moment?

Doomskull

Sep 13, 2017
Not sure if anyone has figured this out, but if you want to see the Fred 3some scene, you have to rework the pitoroom-bj-purity dialogue and parent the proper images files. To preserve the original files, I just threw them into the original 3some folders since they serve no purpose at the moment, and made 5 copies of the attached txt doc. Enjoy my Pulitzer level writing skills.

A Few things:
1) Would not recommend talking to Fred after that because he will forever be following you.
2) If you want to watch the scene again, go up to Sarah in the evening and select blowjob
3) If you want to restore the pito BJ scene, just replace the files.
Hang on, what? Was that seriously added, even after the shitstorm last time? Jesus christ.

BubbleMunch

Oct 10, 2017
I understand what the big deal was/is with threesomes between Peter, Random Female Character, and Random Male Character like Fred, but more scenes are more scenes.

Reactions: ChillyScholar

hamme

Feb 10, 2018
@Sheranga Using your update and I'm stuck on dizzy as well. I already did the park date, watched anime and got the handjob, and talked to her at the bar until it said all dialogues unlocked; she's also maxed on points. No text options in any room in the house while she's visiting Sydney. Long progression, pure route on all girls. Phone still says she's on lvl 1, Shocked. The phone guide still says both Date Nights (the first "I blew it" and the second "Successful (...) let her cool off") And also for some reason has the PayMeOn quest "A Point Of View"

cmyop

Jul 8, 2017
This is exactly what I have I think it's just glitched man.
The trick is to avoid the anime night before the dialogue is complete. Once you've fully unlocked the dialogue, the handjob should progress you. Don't do the anime night at all until the dialogue is complete, otherwise the flags clash.

whotheff

Aug 29, 2017
I tried to take my present from mom from the kitchen table, but nothing happened. After that the present was gone, but still I'm not able to do anything else or get out of the house. Is it a bug, or I'm not picking the present right?!

JekyllHyde

Jul 19, 2017
@Sheranga Using your update and I'm stuck on dizzy as well. I already did the park date, watched anime and got the handjob, and talked to her at the bar until it said all dialogues unlocked; she's also maxed on points. No text options in any room in the house while she's visiting Sydney. Long progression, pure route on all girls. Phone still says she's on lvl 1, Shocked. The phone guide still says both Date Nights (the first "I blew it" and the second "Successful (...) let her cool off") And also for some reason has the PayMeOn quest "A Point Of View"
This is exactly what I have I think it's just glitched man.
As far as I remember, you have to text her to go to your room when she's in Sydney's room and you'll get a bj in there.

nekobasu

Apr 25, 2017
I tried to take my present from mom from the kitchen table, but nothing happened. After that the present was gone, but still I'm not able to do anything else or get out of the house. Is it a bug, or I'm not picking the present right?!
By present I'm assuming you mean the phone, it's on the table close by the fridge.
The circle by the dinner table is supposed to be breakfast that doesn't seem to work yet.

Sheranga

Sep 5, 2017
@alex70031

Oh, okay. The important detail was failing the first night.

The trick is to avoid the anime night before the dialogue is complete. Once you've fully unlocked the dialogue, the handjob should progress you. Don't do the anime night at all until the dialogue is complete, otherwise the flags clash.
This guy has sort of the right idea. No one was mentioning the fact that they were failing the first night, so I didn't check to see, but yes, the issue is in failing the first night. Dizzy doesn't actually progress if you fail to progress her the first time because the second time around the game doesn't bother actually increasing her level. I don't really feel like re-releasing another build just to fix a literal one line bugfix, so I just attached two maps to this post.

If anyone else is having problems with Dizzy, the fix is attached here. There's two different map files, Map015 and Map095. They fix the issue in separate ways.

Map095 fixes the issue where visiting her after failing the first time will actually progress her. I recommend this fix since it's done more naturally, however it does require you to visit her again. Map015 doesn't fix the issue and instead forces progression to increase when you interact with the table WITHOUT a computer in Peter's bedroom. I do not really recommend Map015 because it's not an actual fix more of a reacharound much like the debug room was. Still, it's there if you don't want to wait.

Also be careful using my fixes because apparently they're the bogeyman and could possibly ruin your saves for the next update! (Not that your saves without my fix would be worth anything since you know, you couldn't progress at all...)

rebelphoenix

Dec 8, 2017
I've found that if you try to speed through the scenes you end up getting an error but I've also discovered that the grocery store grope climax scene has to be renamed folder and all to work properly.

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes