4.20 star(s) 52 Votes

IvanDRAGO6th

May 28, 2018
im on sarah in the park she took me to the bathroom once and now Im stuck. Im on lvl 1 and have half the bar.

does anyone know to progress on sarah???
Depends on where you are, mate. If you're specifying that Sarah went to the bathroom and didnt blow you then you will need to text her and invite her to the toilets. You can also check her journal/"fuck ideas" in order to see what event is needed to be triggered.

IvanDRAGO6th

May 28, 2018
it crashed when i clicked on the photo section
Photo section is not yet implemented. If your trying to sell a photo to Larry at school then you need to access your item bag (press A) and select the photo with the activate command and the dialogue should pop up.

Rezwan

Feb 23, 2018
Capture.PNG
when I try to play this happened every single time please give some tips or solution to fix this problem.

IvanDRAGO6th

May 28, 2018
While I'm on here I've noticed that girls night (friday evening at the bar) has the potential for just a huge orgy. I mean what a scene that could be get Dizzy to shut down early, but the MILFs (Donna, Kimberly, Kaylee, Mrs. Jennings) stay for the MC and they fuck all night (Granted the MC would probably need all characters to the point of broken or Lvl 4 (satisfied?) However, I understand Nergal has more than his fair share of problems and ideas to deal with V.1.0 in the works, it would be nice to see a large production in later DLC with everyone being there automatically no need to call or text for sex just walk in and talk to dizzy.

mw916

Aug 12, 2017
Depends on where you are, mate. If you're specifying that Sarah went to the bathroom and didnt blow you then you will need to text her and invite her to the toilets. You can also check her journal/"fuck ideas" in order to see what event is needed to be triggered.
I cant, there is not a text option for sarah. I already broke Lisa, but now Im stuck in a loop where I have the same 2 conversations with her. I caught sarah with the dude and that is all we're talking about its like some type of crazy loop. she is still labeled as shocked. Can someone help

cmyop

Jul 8, 2017
Once you've done the blowjob in the car, progress though the day then go to the park then a scene with thomas hitting you should occur then talk to Lisa she'll ask to meet you in the toilet and will eventually blow you.
Sorry, I should have explained better. I have done this part, however my journal's now telling me to get to know her better to do the anal scene. But I can't talk to her, it just repeats the thomas dialogue and takes me to the toilet. What I'm really asking is how do actually talk to her after the initial blowjob in the toilet, since there doesn't seem to be a dialogue option in the park.

Rezwan

Feb 23, 2018
Did you extract using 7zip? If you don't properly extract the file the game.exe will not load also you'll need the proper RPG MAKER software. Do the research for what UB runs as i do not recall.
which rpg maker I should use pls tell the name.

IvanDRAGO6th

May 28, 2018
I cant, there is not a text option for sarah. I already broke Lisa, but now Im stuck in a loop where I have the same 2 conversations with her. I caught sarah with the dude and that is all we're talking about its like some type of crazy loop. she is still labeled as shocked. Can someone help
Are you using the SHERANGA patch both of his patches cleared the sarah patch if your using the standard Nergal version or maybe Nergals update the sarah route will be locked and youll have to use the debug room(BEWARE) to progress sex level. Best thing to do is make sure you've properly installed the SHERANGA patch you'll know because the main screen has his wonderful grafitti.

IvanDRAGO6th

May 28, 2018
Sorry, I should have explained better. I have done this part, however my journal's now telling me to get to know her better to do the anal scene. But I can't talk to her, it just repeats the thomas dialogue and takes me to the toilet. What I'm really asking is how do actually talk to her after the initial blowjob in the toilet, since there doesn't seem to be a dialogue option in the park.
So you need to trigger the anal scene and outside masturbation?

cmyop

Jul 8, 2017
So you need to trigger the anal scene and outside masturbation?
Right, the journals telling me to talk to her and to go all the way (anal). I can't seem to talk to her, just loops the thomas blowjob thing. Is there a scene I've missed, or somewhere else outside the park I can talk to her? Cause I can't find her outside the park. Also her house doesn't respond at all I've checked all hours of the day.

IvanDRAGO6th

May 28, 2018
Right, the journals telling me to talk to her and to go all the way (anal). I can't seem to talk to her, just loops the thomas blowjob thing. Is there a scene I've missed, or somewhere else outside the park I can talk to her? Cause I can't find her outside the park. Also her house doesn't respond at all I've checked all hours of the day.
Have you watched her masturbate at night? I'll do a rapid play of lisa because every save file has gotten "Screen Locked"

cmyop

Jul 8, 2017
Have you watched her masturbate at night? I'll do a rapid play of lisa because every save file has gotten "Screen Locked"
No? is there a requirement for that? Because everytime I've gone to the houses at night I haven't seen a red circle by her window. That's the main reason I'm wondering about the dialogue

Edit: okay i just wen't through the journals in the data file, it says I'm supposed to visit her house after getting the blowjob, but before visiting the park. Is that right?

Pal_

Jul 13, 2017
Okay, now that I'm pretty sure I've solved every bug not related to bad hints and a lack of a thorough walkthrough, it's safe to say that this is as good as the current build is going to get.

Actually Working Game (For Realsies this Time)
A.K.A. Urban Demons Unofficial 0.9.1.2_03 Update

First of all, thanks for patching all the bugs, really appreciative for your effort :)

I encountered two bugs. When your neighbour (Ms. Amos) messages you for a bj, she thinks that they are in the store, when she gives you a bj...wrong conversation linked to that scene. I don´t had this bug with your first update. Second is, when the girl with the kid (Kimberly) messages you for the first time, to come over. When you two have sex, she thinks that she is there for babysitting. Here also wrong conversation linked to that scene.
I used a save game from previous version. So it may be possible, that these two encounters are due to that. Do I need to start a new game?

4.20 star(s) 52 Votes