4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

Sheranga

Sep 5, 2017
Okay, now that I'm pretty sure I've solved every bug not related to bad hints and a lack of a thorough walkthrough, it's safe to say that this is as good as the current build is going to get.

Actually Working Game (For Realsies this Time)
A.K.A. Urban Demons Unofficial 0.9.1.2_03 Update

If you've never downloaded my patch before, use this link:

If you've stuck around to this point and have used my patch before, use this link for a smaller download:

You do not need Nergal's official patch. You just need the 0.9 base game and to download the version right for you.

Installation instructions are the same as ever
1) Extract the two folders to somewhere safe
2) Drag the two folders into your Urban Demons folder where the exe is located. It will ask you to overwrite, do so. If it doesn't you broke the space time continuum and have doomed us all.
3) Make sure you also download the map095 attached to this post. Extract, then drag and drop that rvdata file into your /Data/ folder and overwrite the map095 that's already in there.

Changelog is a lot smaller for this build.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@thestickman If you want to keep using your current save, before you install the patch you should place the attached map file into your data folder, overwrite, and then go upstairs to the desk in Peter's bedroom and activate it. It should progress Brigitte and hopefully resolve your issue of being stuck. After that feel free to install the update.

Anyways, like I said, this is probably the best condition the game is going to be in until an official release hits. At this point I've spent way too much time to patch up this game, so don't expect much in the way of major updates from me anymore. Now, if someone could just come around and do all the new busts in the smaller breasts form *coughcough* @SecretSal, that would be really swell...

thestickman

Jun 19, 2017
Thanks for the specific help; it's appreciated. I was able to do the shower scene without issue, but it still didn't progress. And I can't remember if there's something else I am missing or not, since the in-game notes are not accurate all the time and there's no actual walkthrough. I should just wait until Nergal releases an actual version before I play this much...

rebelphoenix

Dec 8, 2017
Okay, now that I'm pretty sure I've solved every bug not related to bad hints and a lack of a thorough walkthrough, it's safe to say that this is as good as the current build is going to get.

Actually Working Game (For Realsies this Time)
A.K.A. Urban Demons Unofficial 0.9.1.2_03 Update

If you've never downloaded my patch before, use this link:

If you've stuck around to this point and have used my patch before, use this link for a smaller download:

You do not need Nergal's official patch. You just need the 0.9 base game and to download the version right for you.

Installation instructions are the same as ever
1) Extract the two folders to somewhere safe
2) Drag the two folders into your Urban Demons folder where the exe is located. It will ask you to overwrite, do so. If it doesn't you broke the space time continuum and have doomed us all.

Changelog is a lot smaller for this build.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@thestickman If you want to keep using your current save, before you install the patch you should place the attached map file into your data folder, overwrite, and then go upstairs to the desk in Peter's bedroom and activate it. It should progress Brigitte and hopefully resolve your issue of being stuck. After that feel free to install the update.

Anyways, like I said, this is probably the best condition the game is going to be in until an official release hits. At this point I've spent way too much time to patch up this game, so don't expect much in the way of major updates from me anymore. Now, if someone could just come around and do all the new busts in the smaller breasts form *coughcough* @SecretSal, that would be really swell...
Thanks for this, you've turned a hot mess into a playable mess.

U

User_305918

Still can’t progress with Kimberly on Purity LV1. When I try to talk to her i just phase through her and she doesn’t reply. I’m stuck on a endless loop with her daughter. I may need to start a new save, and I really don’t want to.

rebelphoenix

Dec 8, 2017
Ok so back again, I found this guide to help with amos, but now I'm stuck on Dizzy. What do I do after I get the handjob from her? The Journal won't update and I'm pretty sure I've maxed the "friendly" bar.

Also I'm stuck on Mrs. Jennings as well. Everytime I opt for the "sex" option she says she can't do it. Same thing too, her "charm/friendly" bar is maxed.
When Dizzy is at your house you have to go upstairs then text her.

Reactions: Jackbite

cmyop

Jul 8, 2017
Hey, does anyone know how to progress with Lisa past level 2? I usually just used the car blowjob to skip a level and continue, but if someone could tell me how to just talk with her, that would be appreciated. Cheers

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
This version is super buggy. Images constantly fail to load. Game doesn't crash, images just don't load. They're there tho, so I dunno why. I don't really know how vx ace works.

Kellan

Aug 5, 2016
@Sheranga

Im stuck on Dizzy only giving handjobs at her home as well. Only im not getting any option to text her when I go to my room when she is visiting Sydney. Im going long progression corruption route though. Is that the problem?

DimitarM12

May 8, 2017
It's amazing game, amazing update. Is there a patch with Sarah's threesome dalogue ? #sryifbadeng

leznurj

Nov 22, 2017
well the thing that they did in past month will be implemented in next update i think the one they've release this past week is a rush one and they didn't have the time to put the other things just saying

It's gonna be longer than 2 weeks. He's headed out of the country for two weeks, I don't think he'll be able to do much while out.

DimitarM12

May 8, 2017
Guys how to get the threesome blowjob with Lisa and Sarah? And why the scene with Fred/Sarah is not showing up ? Help if u can. #sryifbadeng

cyberonic

Nov 2, 2017
It's gonna be longer than 2 weeks. He's headed out of the country for two weeks, I don't think he'll be able to do much while out.
He comes back this saturday and wants to release a bug fix version within a week

Reminder to everyone using unofficial patches: You may not be able to use your saves on the next official version. Or you might be able to but encounter bugs because of those unofficial patches. (this is from Nergal himself)

Ryu974

Jun 13, 2017
hi ! sorry if someone already ask that, but how to fuck sydney on Bed ? the picture is on folder game and i reach max lvl (5) with her and i never saw that scene

rebelphoenix

Dec 8, 2017
hi ! sorry if someone already ask that, but how to fuck sydney on Bed ? the picture is on folder game and i reach max lvl (5) with her and i never saw that scene
My guess would be it has to be at night, either that or it's bugged since she's standing near her door every day.

Reactions: Ryu974

rebelphoenix

Dec 8, 2017
He comes back this saturday and wants to release a bug fix version within a week

Reminder to everyone using unofficial patches: You may not be able to use your saves on the next official version. Or you might be able to but encounter bugs because of those unofficial patches. (this is from Nergal himself)
I think the best thing to do is that each time a new version comes out start a new save file, just to be on the safe side.

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes