4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

Sheranga

Sep 5, 2017
Alrighty, this is it.

WORKING BUILD FOR THE GAME
Aka 0.9.1.2_02 Unofficial Update

Okay. I can confirm that the purity routes for every character available in this build work. I've gotten to level 5 progression with all of them, which is basically the end of the content for all of them. I can't really confirm the corruption routes working, but I used what info I got in this thread to fix as much of it I could. Blackmail routes as previously mentioned are a jumbled mess, I'd recommend passing on them for now. Most of the dialogue is basically the corruption routes anyways.

MEGA Download Link:

I've also got a fancy changelog because I put down each change as I made it like a real professional.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
0.5)Have the base 0.9 build downloaded and extracted somewhere. You do not need Nergal's official update.
1) Extract the two folders
2) Drag the two folders into the same folder where the exe for this game is located. You will have to overwrite. If you don't get asked to overwrite you fucked up.
3) Enjoy an actually working build.

Obviously some issues and bugs are still present, namely the random crashes with no error, sometimes a sex scene giving up while it's in progress, and so on. There may also be bugs on the corruption/blackmail route that have yet to be reported. If you want someone to fix it (probably me because I have no life atm), you gotta specify you're using my build otherwise I'm ignoring it.

baphometx

Oct 8, 2016
Alrighty, this is it.

WORKING BUILD FOR THE GAME
Aka 0.9.1.2_02 Unofficial Update

Okay. I can confirm that the purity routes for every character available in this build work. I've gotten to level 5 progression with all of them, which is basically the end of the content for all of them. I can't really confirm the corruption routes working, but I used what info I got in this thread to fix as much of it I could. Blackmail routes as previously mentioned are a jumbled mess, I'd recommend passing on them for now. Most of the dialogue is basically the corruption routes anyways.

MEGA Download Link:

I've also got a fancy changelog because I put down each change as I made it like a real professional.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
1) Extract the two folders
2) Drag the two folders into the same folder where the exe for this game is located. You will have to overwrite. If you don't get asked to overwrite you fucked up.
3) Enjoy an actually working build.

Obviously some issues and bugs are still present, namely the random crashes with no error, sometimes a sex scene giving up while it's in progress, and so on. There may also be bugs on the corruption/blackmail route that have yet to be reported. If you want someone to fix it (probably me because I have no life atm), you gotta specify you're using my build otherwise I'm ignoring it.
Do I need to download Nergal's official 0.9.1.2 patch or just the base 0.9 game and overwrite it with yours?

baphometx

Oct 8, 2016
Just the 0.9 base game and my patch. It should include Nergal's patch. Probably should add that to the description.
Thanks for the patch. I just wanted to know if the new version of the patch still includes the extra scenes for Bridgette, Sydney etc that was in your first patch.

Sheranga

Sep 5, 2017
Thanks for the patch. I just wanted to know if the new version of the patch still includes the extra scenes for Bridgette, Sydney etc that was in your first patch.
Yes, that's why the graphics folder is there. Admittedly I didn't need to package the whole graphics folder but it's too late to change that.

Reactions: baphometx

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
I’d love to collaborate on a patch/mod of this with @Sheranga. Question then becomes who does what, can we agree on the degree people change, and what happens once 0.9.2 drops.

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
Just a small question, does Nergal do all of the coding and stuff?
I mean, seeing some of you guys doing unofficial patches and stuff, maybe it may be better or rather efficient of you guys lend a helping hand to Nergal officially? As in talk to him about it?

Edit: Don't get me wrong. You guys are doing great doing patches and stuff for the game but it may rub off in a bad way to Nergal.
I mean, for instance, I am an overzealous guy, a pessimist, and a person with no self-confidence so I am always paranoid of stuff. If I were to create something and its kinda buggy, and the community does patches for it, wouldn't it feel like I am not needed anymore? I get that you are all doing it because of your goodwill to the game but I would also feel like you guys won't need me anymore to continue the game. Kinda like, being a Guy who are friends a group of more talented people. Sure, I may make the something but its not well built and you guys, as friends, will try to polish it into a masterpiece without my consent. I would feel grateful to you but I would also feel a bit disheartened seeing that

Mr-B

Jun 5, 2017
Hey @Sheranga !

After your last patch, Mrs. Jennings's ''Changing Room'' part blocked. When I go to changing room after gym class she and other teacher talking about ''MC'' only. I can't any progress with her because of that. Any idea?

cmyop

Jul 8, 2017
Aaaand another question. How do you progress with Dizzy? I've gotten the handjob in her apartment but now I don't know how to progress. Help?

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
I’d love to collaborate on a patch/mod of this with @Sheranga. Question then becomes who does what, can we agree on the degree people change, and what happens once 0.9.2 drops.
That shouldn't be out for a while, so it's not a biggie. You'd hope for most of the issues with the current build to be ironed out by then. Sure, it's going to be chaotic with all the people with saves from different builds trying to troubleshoot, but that's a given at this point. Plus, I think F95 has already been classified as a crazy hellhole by the UD community, so might as well give in to the anarchy.

I mean, for instance, I am an overzealous guy, a pessimist, and a person with no self-confidence so I am always paranoid of stuff. If I were to create something and its kinda buggy, and the community does patches for it, wouldn't it feel like I am not needed anymore?
I get what you're saying, but tweaking/bugfixing a game is a far cry from creating a game. Even modding a game doesn't compare. For example, no matter how much time Chilly might have spent creating his mod (and judging by my limited experience fiddling with RPGmaker, it was a LOT of time), it still doesn't compare to the investment of building the base game from scratch. Everybody knows that Nergal and Glassfish are still required to take the game forward, and a few guys putting out bugfix patches while Nergal's on vacation won't change that.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
I mean, seeing some of you guys doing unofficial patches and stuff, maybe it may be better or rather efficient of you guys lend a helping hand to Nergal officially? As in talk to him about it?
If Nergal asks, I’ll help - hell, I’d love to.

The biggest problem that I see with it is that Chilly and I (and possibly Sheranga) all have different ideas of how/what to change. Sheranga is a masterful fixer and patcher, my content is all about Corruption being the focus, and Chilly’s work is an actual mod, kind of like DLC and Bonus content.

DimitarM12

May 8, 2017
Babysit is not working form me, im texting them, they accepting but they are not showing up.. help?

May 16, 2017
Went long progression purity. Everyone is good except Sydney and Dizzy. Sydney won't do undertable kitchen blow but can do everything else. Stuck at 4. Can't tempt her either. Talked to her all the way.

Dizzy won't go farther than the handjob. Talking repeats and does nothing. This is with Sheranga patch.

Pretty sure you can fix it by going into Debug room to add progression point. But it's removed in this new patch and the console command for it doesn't work.

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes