4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

Sheranga

Sep 5, 2017
Hey, this is actually regarding the Dizzy issue. I can't actually continue the dialogue on the long progression version. It does the initial dialogue and then just repeats the busy response. Is that the issue you mentioned above, or is this something on my end? I have used your flag check thing at the desk in Peter's room, if that helps.
Yes that's exactly the issue I was talking about. It turns out my supposed fix didn't work because there's literally two different "Dizzy Spoken to" flags that have extremely similar id numbers, and my coin flip was incorrect. I'll probably release a better fix sometime later today or tomorrow.

This is all specific to the 0.9.1.2 version with Sheranga's fixes. I hope this helps anyone else looking to do some manual bugfixing/patching.
Didn't do corruption/blackmail path so of course I didn't see there were a bunch of bugs for that as well, thanks for this. I'll put 'em in to the next update.

Lenneth1

Dec 3, 2017
Nergal and Wootch i want to see your masterpieces complete, even at this stage they are excellent, thanks for your hard work.

cyberonic

Nov 2, 2017
Wootch has nothing to do with Urban Demons

Bugs should be reported to the Discord but don't bother reporting bugs if you're using other peoples fixes since they could be related to those fixes (i've seen at least 1 related to a fix) if you do go on the discord to report bugs make sure you follow the rules and the instructions in the pins.

FeelGood M.D.

Oct 29, 2017
such a shame, such a great game and now a buggy pile of crap. It crashes all the time, it misses scenes, txt, img, ....
It skips scenes, suddenly i have 5 extra levels. Other characters are in an infinite loop and cant progress....
This is awfull.

Marauder196

Sep 3, 2017
Still not to sure on the whole "this is just a demo" thing, him saying it's not complete lends more credence to it being rushed and unfinished, but still.

I digress, I'm here to try and help everyone play this update with my fancy update of my own.

Urban Demons Unofficial 0.9.1.2_01 Update

Obviously this isn't a released update by Nergal, but here's my attempt to fix 80% of the problems I could find that were also resolvable.

Key points of note to this update that will interest all parties:
1. Dizzy progression potentially fixed
2. Sarah progression definitely fixed
3. Ms. Amos progression actually made possible
4. Kimberly, Ms. Amos, and Sydney progression made slightly easier.
5. 3 "new" scenes to discover. (Level 5 Mom Park Ride, Level 5 Sis Park Ride, Level 3-5 Mrs. J Shower)

Here's a more complete changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ironically, this hasn't been completely playtested. A lot of the late game stuff has not been tested, which includes those two new level 5 scenes. So, these new scenes could potentially cause more problems.

MEGA Download Link:

Installation:
1. Drag and drop the two folders in the 7zip file into the folder where the Urban Demons exe is located.
2. It should ask if you want to overwrite, do so. If it doesn't, you fucked up somewhere.

This should hopefully keep this game together for the next two weeks, when Nergal gets back and can do something more official.
Thanks for the fix!!! But what about your version of the chilly game? I was looking forward to some new things from it...

crazybeaver

May 4, 2017
gods bless you for link, but, as i know Chilly dont making it any more... (please, telll me, that i am wrong!)

VirgilSteam

Jul 11, 2017
gods bless you for link, but, as i know Chilly dont making it any more... (please, telll me, that i am wrong!)
There's a separate thread for the Chilly Mod. It looks like he may be working on some additional updates to the work he has already done. There's also some great art there.

DimitarM12

May 8, 2017
im following this thing but i can't find Amos in the store... Help? #sryifbadeng

BubbleMunch

Oct 10, 2017
such a shame, such a great game and now a buggy pile of crap. It crashes all the time, it misses scenes, txt, img, ....
It skips scenes, suddenly i have 5 extra levels. Other characters are in an infinite loop and cant progress....
This is awfull.
Give it some time, what did you expect from a game who's developer probably committed to overhauling the game coding wise from when they picked the game back up then spent what ever time they had left on implementing content with with what I imagine a few days for bug fixing, all the while also having a job other than making this game.

Reactions: cyberonic

BubbleMunch

Oct 10, 2017
Honestly if Nergal ever goes full time, and Glassfish is for it, and nothing if not a few things here or there stop either of their progress, I think all of the planned stuff on the trello and maybe more (Maybe more content and probably character rewrites/improvements, Ms. Jennings sort of out shines them all) could very well be added.

Reactions: cyberonic

IvanDRAGO6th

May 28, 2018
Just a few notes from doing about 8-10 playthroughs with and without the sheranga patch(tried to play as clean as I could before frustration hit). While it did fix the Sarah path for the park BJ I've found that certain scene backgrounds will stay fixated on top and will not disappear. (Ex. 2nd BJ from Sarah in park toilet caused the toilet background to lock up, same thing with mom during one of the numerous shower TF in which the shower background will lock up.) Upon reloading the game the background persists, I activated the DEBUG room to see if triggering a new (any) scene would clear this issue it did not. I suspect the files might not be there or are not at full functionality like the next event isn't properly triggered (this is still a demo). Also it seems after defeating the creep in the park and Amanda goes missing after MC and Kimberly hook up (yet again) she isn't in the park any help on this matter would be convenient (maybe that part of the game isn't in yet or shes in another location idk)
Looking forward to a completed version with full functionality and less crashes, but love where the game and artwork are headed compared to earlier versions. However, there should be more FFM threesome scenes (which I realize can be added later) there is only the double BJ (Sarah and Lisa) and the actual threesome of Mom and Mrs. J. There is a ton of opportunities to just have lots of events like Sydney and dizzy, Mom and sydney, Ms. Amos and Kimberly at the cafe, more sarah and lisa (good pair), just hoping these can be included in the 1.0 or a later verison.

Sheranga

Sep 5, 2017
Working on the finishing touches for the next and probably last update now, should make the entirety of the purity routes playable and hopefully make the corrupt routes playable. The blackmail routes for some are broken and that's not something I feel like working on because I'm not about that forced consent lifestyle.

Reactions: baphometx

BubbleMunch

Oct 10, 2017
Working on Ms. Jennings hand job scene, thought it was going to be a pain but noticed that each 2 frames stay the same so that's half the frames I actually need to work on and just need to copy a frame when I'm done.
Purity Version hj-pure.png
Purity Version with Corrupt Ms. Jennings (Going to change the face a bit more) hj-pure-MsJCor.png

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes