4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

cyberonic

Nov 2, 2017
Just a small question, does Nergal do all of the coding and stuff?
I mean, seeing some of you guys doing unofficial patches and stuff, maybe it may be better or rather efficient of you guys lend a helping hand to Nergal officially? As in talk to him about it?

Edit: Don't get me wrong. You guys are doing great doing patches and stuff for the game but it may rub off in a bad way to Nergal.
I mean, for instance, I am an overzealous guy, a pessimist, and a person with no self-confidence so I am always paranoid of stuff. If I were to create something and its kinda buggy, and the community does patches for it, wouldn't it feel like I am not needed anymore? I get that you are all doing it because of your goodwill to the game but I would also feel like you guys won't need me anymore to continue the game. Kinda like, being a Guy who are friends a group of more talented people. Sure, I may make the something but its not well built and you guys, as friends, will try to polish it into a masterpiece without my consent. I would feel grateful to you but I would also feel a bit disheartened seeing that
Listen to this guy for he is wise.

As in talk to him about it?
Not just Nergal but also the main UD community (I.e the one on discord that anyone can access

Is there a way to get the game to fit my screen correctly?
check a few pages back for my post about screen resolution.

thestickman

Jun 19, 2017
Alrighty, this is it.

WORKING BUILD FOR THE GAME
Aka 0.9.1.2_02 Unofficial Update

Okay. I can confirm that the purity routes for every character available in this build work. I've gotten to level 5 progression with all of them, which is basically the end of the content for all of them. I can't really confirm the corruption routes working, but I used what info I got in this thread to fix as much of it I could. Blackmail routes as previously mentioned are a jumbled mess, I'd recommend passing on them for now. Most of the dialogue is basically the corruption routes anyways.

MEGA Download Link:

I've also got a fancy changelog because I put down each change as I made it like a real professional.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
0.5)Have the base 0.9 build downloaded and extracted somewhere. You do not need Nergal's official update.
1) Extract the two folders
2) Drag the two folders into the same folder where the exe for this game is located. You will have to overwrite. If you don't get asked to overwrite you fucked up.
3) Enjoy an actually working build.

Obviously some issues and bugs are still present, namely the random crashes with no error, sometimes a sex scene giving up while it's in progress, and so on. There may also be bugs on the corruption/blackmail route that have yet to be reported. If you want someone to fix it (probably me because I have no life atm), you gotta specify you're using my build otherwise I'm ignoring it.
Good work; I played your previous version as well. I've run into a pretty serious bug, though - it's possible to get stuck in a loop with Mom in her afternoon dialogue options, at least at where I'm at in level 4 affection. If you try to get someone to babysit, it will go through all of that dialogue, and then spit you back onto the dialogue options. But there's no leave option, and hitting the B button will start the Go Out dialogue again. All of the other options will still just bring you back to the dialogue options again. It's impossible to get out of short of closing the game. I even started a new file on this new patch, so it's not some carryover bug. (Also, the babysitting didn't work at all still when I tried on my old patch save. No one showed up still. That's why I started a new file, to see if it'd work then. No luck yet due to this looping bug.)

Another thing, which I also encountered both in Nergal's version and in your first patch, is that the Mom shower scene can bug out. I'm at the point where I have to have sex with her in the shower, and it doesn't work. I am able to select fuck, and it goes through, but the scene doesn't actually play. And then the art for Peter and Mom being in the shower in stuck on the screen, and doesn't go away. I can open the phone, talk to people, go to the map, etc. But the art will always come back.

Last thing, a little suggestion - add the "Leave" option back to the Q menu. As it is now, you have to select one of the options to close it. That's not always a desirable thing.

MrFrenchy16

Oct 5, 2017
It stays stuck after eating naga chili, in the upstairs hallway
Can someone help me ?
i had the same problem,it's because ur MC tries to run straight to mom,but can't cause he's too high. use "Q" and map teleport somewhere else,then return to house and you'll be on theground floor,now go upstairs and ur MC should walk straight to her.

Reactions: Ch4os

Sheranga

Sep 5, 2017
I’d love to collaborate on a patch/mod of this with @Sheranga. Question then becomes who does what, can we agree on the degree people change, and what happens once 0.9.2 drops.
I read part of your plans for your mod, and I'd be up for doing the purity routes and maybe some of the corruption routes. However, I would recommend holding off on any big overhauls until at least 1.0. I put my own little project on hold because of the fact it's going to be exhausting constantly updating everything, especially since many systems might need another overhaul *cough*thesceneplayerscript*cough*, but when that time comes I'd be more then interested in doing something fun like overhauling the game.

Another thing, which I also encountered both in Nergal's version and in your first patch, is that the Mom shower scene can bug out. I'm at the point where I have to have sex with her in the shower, and it doesn't work. I am able to select fuck, and it goes through, but the scene doesn't actually play. And then the art for Peter and Mom being in the shower in stuck on the screen, and doesn't go away. I can open the phone, talk to people, go to the map, etc. But the art will always come back.
Whew, this is the kind of stuff I need. Already fixed the babysitter loop, it's because the dialogue with mom has some issues with hiding certain options, and once you get to the level required it hides the option to leave. I made sure my babysitting event now exits to let you walk around. The leave option is also back, however I'm a little bit confused by your situation with Brigette in the shower. To progress with her you have to choose to fuck her in the shower in the morning. Are you trying to do it in the afternoon when she visits you? I'd much rather hold off on compiling a new update until I can get this issue down.

Went long progression purity. Everyone is good except Sydney and Dizzy. Sydney won't do undertable kitchen blow but can do everything else. Stuck at 4. Can't tempt her either. Talked to her all the way.

Dizzy won't go farther than the handjob. Talking repeats and does nothing. This is with Sheranga patch.

Pretty sure you can fix it by going into Debug room to add progression point. But it's removed in this new patch and the console command for it doesn't work.
Uh, have you used "true corruption" on Sydney? That's where you go in and touch her while she's sleeping? That's a requirement to progress at a certain point. Before Sydney will do an under table BJ she also has to be diddled in the shower, fucked at the park, and fucked on the couch during the day. She's at the park everyday at noon. I was able to get her to give the BJ on purity just fine, so I'm going to need more details.

Dizzy won't go farther then a handjob, what progression level are you at? To progress with her a lot of her scenes require texting her while she visits Sydney. That's some of the more frustrating issues about this new progression system; they all have specific time requirements to meet otherwise you miss 'em.

I did not have to use the debug room at all with long progression purity. I never touched the option.
Hey @Sheranga !

After your last patch, Mrs. Jennings's ''Changing Room'' part blocked. When I go to changing room after gym class she and other teacher talking about ''MC'' only. I can't any progress with her because of that. Any idea?
Download my fix, should solve your problem.

BubbleMunch

Oct 10, 2017
I really like the cosplay stills, Glassfish did them really well. Hopefully the Corruption event makes it into the game. Would love to see one of the characters dress up as Jessica Rabbit, Shygal, or BTAS Harley Quinn.

JekyllHyde

Jul 19, 2017
@Sheranga
While your patch fixed most of the problems I had (which I'm grateful for), I've still got one major problem. I can't get any babysitter. After the "go out" dialogue I've got a list of girls, but Dizzy is not there. As I could call all of them and all of them are supposed to come by, nothing happens. I tried both calling them after talking to mom and texting them. Either way I got messages they'll come, but, as I said, nothing happens. Of course I told mom that I've got a babysitter afterwards. Am I doing something wrong or something's still crashed with the game?

Sheranga

Sep 5, 2017
@Sheranga
While your patch fixed most of the problems I had (which I'm grateful for), I've still got one major problem. I can't get any babysitter. After the "go out" dialogue I've got a list of girls, but Dizzy is not there. As I could call all of them and all of them are supposed to come by, nothing happens. I tried both calling them after talking to mom and texting them. Either way I got messages they'll come, but, as I said, nothing happens. Of course I told mom that I've got a babysitter afterwards. Am I doing something wrong or something's still crashed with the game?
Yeah, I've got a small patch coming out later tonight. I was hoping to get some more info on some other bugs but I haven't heard back. That bug has been fixed in the next build, babysitting is not a requirement for any progression though so don't worry. Dizzy needs to be level 3+ to come over.

Williamwe

Aug 3, 2017
Just a small question, does Nergal do all of the coding and stuff?
I mean, seeing some of you guys doing unofficial patches and stuff, maybe it may be better or rather efficient of you guys lend a helping hand to Nergal officially? As in talk to him about it?

Edit: Don't get me wrong. You guys are doing great doing patches and stuff for the game but it may rub off in a bad way to Nergal.
I mean, for instance, I am an overzealous guy, a pessimist, and a person with no self-confidence so I am always paranoid of stuff. If I were to create something and its kinda buggy, and the community does patches for it, wouldn't it feel like I am not needed anymore? I get that you are all doing it because of your goodwill to the game but I would also feel like you guys won't need me anymore to continue the game. Kinda like, being a Guy who are friends a group of more talented people. Sure, I may make the something but its not well built and you guys, as friends, will try to polish it into a masterpiece without my consent. I would feel grateful to you but I would also feel a bit disheartened seeing that
yeah or doing some of the bug fixes so he can focus on getting more of the game done instead of working on bug fixes its just a ducktape patch sp people can play more of the game with out the bugs

thestickman

Jun 19, 2017
Whew, this is the kind of stuff I need. Already fixed the babysitter loop, it's because the dialogue with mom has some issues with hiding certain options, and once you get to the level required it hides the option to leave. I made sure my babysitting event now exits to let you walk around. The leave option is also back, however I'm a little bit confused by your situation with Brigette in the shower. To progress with her you have to choose to fuck her in the shower in the morning. Are you trying to do it in the afternoon when she visits you? I'd much rather hold off on compiling a new update until I can get this issue down.
Yes, my problem is in the morning when she is in the shower. Funnily enough, in both Nergal's and your first patch, I had this issue in the afternoon shower. If I went into the shower and Mom came to visit, then the art would get stuck. But that's ok, since the afternoon shower isn't required for progression. In your new version, however, it's the morning shower that gets stuck, which is bad since you do need that for progression.

Sheranga

Sep 5, 2017
Yes, my problem is in the morning when she is in the shower. Funnily enough, in both Nergal's and your first patch, I had this issue in the afternoon shower. If I went into the shower and Mom came to visit, then the art would get stuck. But that's ok, since the afternoon shower isn't required for progression. In your new version, however, it's the morning shower that gets stuck, which is bad since you do need that for progression.
Does it give an error message when it doesn't play or does it just skip through it and the image gets stuck?

thestickman

Jun 19, 2017
Does it give an error message when it doesn't play or does it just skip through it and the image gets stuck?
No error message. I hop in the shower with her, get the two options, pick fuck, she agrees, and that's it. The art of her leaning against the shower glass stays on the screen, and nothing else happens. If I hit A, it says I shouldn't disturb her, which is the dialogue if you try and talk to the her in the shower after you complete the scene. I can move around, but not see anything. Can open the phone, hit Q and teleport, all that stuff. But the art always comes back. I tried saving and reopening the game, and the art is still there. I also don't get credit for progress with the Mom route to boot.

Sheranga

Sep 5, 2017
No error message. I hop in the shower with her, get the two options, pick fuck, she agrees, and that's it. The art of her leaning against the shower glass stays on the screen, and nothing else happens. If I hit A, it says I shouldn't disturb her, which is the dialogue if you try and talk to the her in the shower after you complete the scene. I can move around, but not see anything. Can open the phone, hit Q and teleport, all that stuff. But the art always comes back. I tried saving and reopening the game, and the art is still there. I also don't get credit for progress with the Mom route to boot.
Hmm, would it be possible for you to upload a save before you tried talking to her in the shower? On my end I don't see anything that would cause the scene not to trigger.

Sheranga

Sep 5, 2017
Yep, here you go.
Alright so looking over it I think I've got kind of an idea of what went wrong. At level 4 the game has seperate dialogue for if you've already banged Brigette in the shower. If this happens, it gives you the options to peek or ask to join, and it looks like the option to join wasn't finished. Am I right in saying that you did at one point use the afternoon shower scenario? Because I think that's where the problem comes from. I didn't properly set up the afternoon shower to make sure that you've already progressed enough with doin' it in the morning shower, but it does boost the shower fuck part and it causes this whole issue.

thestickman

Jun 19, 2017
Alright so looking over it I think I've got kind of an idea of what went wrong. At level 4 the game has seperate dialogue for if you've already banged Brigette in the shower. If this happens, it gives you the options to peek or ask to join, and it looks like the option to join wasn't finished. Am I right in saying that you did at one point use the afternoon shower scenario? Because I think that's where the problem comes from. I didn't properly set up the afternoon shower to make sure that you've already progressed enough with doin' it in the morning shower, but it does boost the shower fuck part and it causes this whole issue.
Yeah, I think that's probably it. I can't quite remember, but I think I did try out the afternoon shower beforehand to see if I'd still get the art bug, and I tried the fuck option. And I saved and continued on since it didn't give me the art bug.

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes