4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

IvanDRAGO6th

May 28, 2018
Hey, does anyone know how to progress with Lisa past level 2? I usually just used the car blowjob to skip a level and continue, but if someone could tell me how to just talk with her, that would be appreciated. Cheers
Once you've done the blowjob in the car, progress though the day then go to the park then a scene with thomas hitting you should occur then talk to Lisa she'll ask to meet you in the toilet and will eventually blow you.

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
Now, if someone could just come around and do all the new busts in the smaller breasts form *coughcough* @SecretSal, that would be really swell...
Heheh, I was thinking it'd better to wait till all the art assets are done (and preferably the final 1.0 game is done too) before attempting SmallerBoobs again. Feels like there's already so much clutter between versions. But I can give it a shot and PM the busts to you once wrapping up my current projects (which should be in a week or so).

Reminder to everyone using unofficial patches: You may not be able to use your saves on the next official version. Or you might be able to but encounter bugs because of those unofficial patches. (this is from Nergal himself)
I'm wondering, aren't saves incompatible between different official updates too? You'd think with all the new characters, events and switches with each new update, a fresh start would be mandatory.

draketherake

Sep 21, 2017
I'm receiving the following error message when I try to take photos. I tried searching the thread for anyone else encountering this or any possible solutions, but I couldn't find anything.

Williamwe

Aug 3, 2017
I'm receiving the following error message when I try to take photos. I tried searching the thread for anyone else encountering this or any possible solutions, but I couldn't find anything.
its a glitch that cant be fixed right now. it could be cause its connected to something else that is not in the demo that is a draw back on a almost complete game being cut up and redone in spots once a full version 0.9 drops it should be fix. but not sure if he is going to drop the whole game for version 0.9 or wait until 1.0

Aioria619

Apr 23, 2017
my computer is a crap? or the game asks for many requirements? I work at 8 fps I'm faster games with the rpg maker mv

Ryu974

Jun 13, 2017
My guess would be it has to be at night, either that or it's bugged since she's standing near her door every day.
Thanx for your answer, i think it should be at night too or at morning in her room after the changing scene but nothing is happening so far.

Sheranga

Sep 5, 2017
Reminder to everyone using unofficial patches: You may not be able to use your saves on the next official version. Or you might be able to but encounter bugs because of those unofficial patches. (this is from Nergal himself)
Judging by the current state this build was in, it's highly likely he'll require new saves no matter what, it's pretty bad. Even then, I didn't do anything too crazy. Everything should be done in the way it was intended, most of my fixes were making sure scenes played, progression was working, and flags that were left on were turned off. So unless Nergal comes in and makes new content that are required to progress for characters whose routes are supposedly completed, then there could be issues, albeit minor, since it wouldn't affect what progression level you were already at.

Still can’t progress with Kimberly on Purity LV1. When I try to talk to her i just phase through her and she doesn’t reply. I’m stuck on a endless loop with her daughter. I may need to start a new save, and I really don’t want to.
Stand inside of her at the park and then press the "Activate" button to talk to her. I couldn't fix that, but it will resolve itself once you get to the next progression level.
@Sheranga
Im stuck on Dizzy only giving handjobs at her home as well. Only im not getting any option to text her when I go to my room when she is visiting Sydney. Im going long progression corruption route though. Is that the problem?
Corruption wasn't what I heavily tested, what all have you done so far with her? Have you talked with her at least 3 times? Have you gone on the date to the park with her? What level are you at currently? The requirements to text Dizzy are that it's
1) The Afternoon
2) Dizzy is visiting Sydney
3) Dizzy is at Progression Level 1

Honestly this seems less of an issue with an actual bug and more of poor explaining of how to progress Dizzy. A lot of the journal notes are vague, misleading, or broken.

Heheh, I was thinking it'd better to wait till all the art assets are done (and preferably the final 1.0 game is done too) before attempting SmallerBoobs again. Feels like there's already so much clutter between versions. But I can give it a shot and PM the busts to you once wrapping up my current projects (which should be in a week or so).
Yeah, honestly that was what I was thinking too, more of just joking. There's still plenty of missing busts atm, so no rush.

mw916

Aug 12, 2017
I dont understand how to progress with sarah on purity theres no explaintions??????? i got the toliet key but i cant text her and everytime i talk to her she bring the guy and a kiss help!!!!!

Kellan

Aug 5, 2016
Corruption wasn't what I heavily tested, what all have you done so far with her? Have you talked with her at least 3 times? Have you gone on the date to the park with her? What level are you at currently? The requirements to text Dizzy are that it's
1) The Afternoon
2) Dizzy is visiting Sydney
3) Dizzy is at Progression Level 1

Honestly this seems less of an issue with an actual bug and more of poor explaining of how to progress Dizzy. A lot of the journal notes are vague, misleading, or broken.
@Sheranga
Yes talked to Dizzy more than 3 times and gone to the park with her. Atm she keeps messaging me every night to come over and watch anime with her (which i've done..multiple times).

mw916

Aug 12, 2017
im on sarah in the park she took me to the bathroom once and now Im stuck. Im on lvl 1 and have half the bar.

does anyone know to progress on sarah???

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes