4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

Decker

Aug 6, 2016
Could please someone help me ?

I'm trying to finish Sidney's la mission ("Family Video") but I could not find the spot where I should put the video camera (and the video camera). Do you know how can I complete it ?

Mr-B

Jun 5, 2017
Could please someone help me ?

I'm trying to finish Sidney's la mission ("Family Video") but I could not find the spot where I should put the video camera (and the video camera). Do you know how can I complete it ?
Can you tell me how to trigger sister route? I can seem enough find a way to progress with her.

Taldoy

Aug 4, 2017
You seem to be suffering from a "not readingus the patch/release notus"

Also the problem wasn't testing but the problem was that Nergal wanted to release regardless of the state the game was in. He did fix a lot mind you and only 1 character doesn't work. Yes some stuff is missing but nothing that breaks the game or progression. If you want Nergal to be able to spend more time fixing things and such consider becoming a patron because he currently still has a full time job along side the game.

Don't be fooled by the amount he earns now, half of that goes to Glassfish.
K

Sheranga

Sep 5, 2017
Hire?
No. You are awesome. May be u think about to create your own game?
I can't draw for shit, and there's no way I'm using DAZ3d models. But if someone wants to, ya know, give me a quarter to help playtest and fix RPG maker games, I'll catch you in the DMs.

do you know how to fix the cheat error when you put this cheat --> nwcigotbetter
I didn't touch the cheat codes, so I got nothin' for that, sorry. I'd recommend to avoid using cheats, especially with the update in the state that it's in.

Hey, just downloaded this, thanks for all of your work. Quick question, in the intro screen it says that Bridgette is still a work in progress. Does that mean her dialogue is still unimplemented, or that I should ignore her until the Nergal update. In particular I'm worried about the chili quest, and if that's still an issue. Thanks
Brigette does not have her Long Progression dialogue, which is kind of the whole point of Long Progression. Hence she's not finished. I'm pretty sure I fixed the chili quest issue with Peter staring into a wall and freezing the game, he'll still stare into the wall but it shouldn't freeze the game anymore.

Made me giggle more than it should've done to be honest. It's one way of knowing you installed the patch properly.
I had to entertain myself somehow when making this, glad I got one person to laugh with me.

"Unable to find file: Graphics/Titles1/MainTitle" Odd, last i played this when .9 came out and it worked fine. Any ideas?
Are you using my update? I diddled with the title screen and that may have caused some issues.

I can't still text to Sarah come to the toilets? Any idea Sheranga?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Stuff about game crashing a lot
Are you using my update? That should help fix a lot of the missing scenes and stuff. The bitmap crashes are out of my hands, but I'm pretty sure I fixed most of the "missing img" stuff. The game crashing with no error is also something I couldn't fix.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
It's an interesting update, though a lot of it seems to be in flux.

I still love the art, and the slow corruption, though even when I have done the Blackmail to Max Corruption, like with Ms Amos, it doesn't seem to do much.

May 7, 2017
Am i the only one who has a lot of bugs and crushes? For me playing this build is like walking across the minefield, wrong step - and u have to restart game X.X

abcd65926

Jul 3, 2017
Am i the only one who has a lot of bugs and crushes? For me playing this build is like walking across the minefield, wrong step - and u have to restart game X.X
No, the game was rushed and released before it was ready. Nergal had already missed his deadline so he worked to get it out ASAP. In hindsight he should've just released it when it was done as it's buggy, there are many characters not in this version - It's more or less a glorified demo at the moment. Personally I appreciate his effort but really it should've been released later.

U

User_135940

It's an interesting update, though a lot of it seems to be in flux.

I still love the art, and the slow corruption, though even when I have done the Blackmail to Max Corruption, like with Ms Amos, it doesn't seem to do much.
Yeah, whenever the final update comes out I plan on finishing that patch I was working on to fix the FPS performance. I may also implement some of the your dialogues from the Github if thats alright with you.

Jiinzo

May 27, 2017
Anyone mind linking their audio folder. Some files are corrupted and can't find a work around it(unless the files are supposed to be corrupted).

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Yeah, whenever the final update comes out I plan on finishing that patch I was working on to fix the FPS performance. I may also implement some of the your dialogues from the Github if thats alright with you.
Not at all, feel free to grab that stuff if you want.

xbuster25

Sep 21, 2017
When I played it, this is what happened:

After giving mom the normal chilly I went out of the mc room at night to trigger the scene, where it turned out that regular didn't work on her. When I got back to the room and choose to sleep at night, another scene happened where you basically had the naga part of the dialogue from before, and the Naga chilly was appeared in flames in the middle of the room. I picked it up and had it in my inventory (pointing it out only because I have no idea what would have happened if I didn't pick it up - it might have very well disappear to never return again for all I know with this buggy version).

WARNING: After you give mom the naga chilly, make sure NOT to leave your room at night with the stairs, but instead use the Q key and choose Return to map, and enter your house from there, than go up to the 1st floor. Otherwise you will be stuck, as the scene that plays after that has the mc walk up to mom left to right, but on the stairs he cannot go and only stares at the wall.
thank you I will test it when I have time

BubbleMunch

Oct 10, 2017
Some slight edits Ms. Amos's grope scene so there's a Purity version, some examples:
A1.png A2.png A3.png
Going to do some more for different scenes so they fit the mood for each route, going to implement after Nergal has a stable version released. I also plan on doing such things as better climax/bigger dick edits.

I'm also going to finish this scene, after the edits, I was making out of one of Glassfish's gifs but never did finish since the game seemed dead/I lost interest:
1.png
But I don't know which character I'm going to do it for, maybe Ms. Jennings or Ms. Amos.

Reactions: Sheranga

Sheranga

Sep 5, 2017
Some slight edits Ms. Amos's grope scene so there's a Purity version, some examples:
View attachment 108439 View attachment 108440 View attachment 108441
Going to do some more for different scenes so they fit the mood for each route, going to implement after Nergal has a stable version released. I also plan on doing such things as better climax/bigger dick edits.

I'm also going to finish this scene, after the edits, I was making out of one of Glassfish's gifs but never did finish since the game seemed dead/I lost interest:
View attachment 108443
But I don't know which character I'm going to do it for, maybe Ms. Jennings or Ms. Amos.

Balljobs aren't really my thing, but my vote is for one of the characters that doesn't have a lot of scenes. Mrs. Jennings has quite a few already, and Ms. Amos is pretty stacked too, so maybe someone like Kimberly or Dizzy?

sakldjnfaiosdflakj

May 26, 2018
Still get all the img crashes even with patch on things such as lisa home anal. extracted the patch then put it over the data file in the game folder. Is it only the gallery it does this? The mom hj also does not load and a few other scenes as well.

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes