4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
@Romeo This is still a demo, so it’s not all complete, and there are lots of bugs that need to be patched/fixed. If you’re patient, wait for two weeks and get the 9.2 version once Nergal releases it, because that should be more “complete” than it is now.

Otherwise, there’s lots of things that have changed (like more than just Mrs. Jennings being available) - but again, it’s very buggy and incomplete.

Sheranga

Sep 5, 2017
Still not to sure on the whole "this is just a demo" thing, him saying it's not complete lends more credence to it being rushed and unfinished, but still.

I digress, I'm here to try and help everyone play this update with my fancy update of my own.

Urban Demons Unofficial 0.9.1.2_01 Update

Obviously this isn't a released update by Nergal, but here's my attempt to fix 80% of the problems I could find that were also resolvable.

Key points of note to this update that will interest all parties:
1. Dizzy progression potentially fixed
2. Sarah progression definitely fixed
3. Ms. Amos progression actually made possible
4. Kimberly, Ms. Amos, and Sydney progression made slightly easier.
5. 3 "new" scenes to discover. (Level 5 Mom Park Ride, Level 5 Sis Park Ride, Level 3-5 Mrs. J Shower)

Here's a more complete changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ironically, this hasn't been completely playtested. A lot of the late game stuff has not been tested, which includes those two new level 5 scenes. So, these new scenes could potentially cause more problems.

MEGA Download Link:

Installation:
1. Drag and drop the two folders in the 7zip file into the folder where the Urban Demons exe is located.
2. It should ask if you want to overwrite, do so. If it doesn't, you fucked up somewhere.

This should hopefully keep this game together for the next two weeks, when Nergal gets back and can do something more official.

cmyop

Jul 8, 2017
Still not to sure on the whole "this is just a demo" thing, him saying it's not complete lends more credence to it being rushed and unfinished, but still.

I digress, I'm here to try and help everyone play this update with my fancy update of my own.

Obviously this isn't a released update by Nergal, but here's my attempt to fix 80% of the problems I could find that were also resolvable.

5. 3 "new" scenes to discover. (Level 5 Mom Park Ride, Level 5 Sis Park Ride, Level 3-5 Mrs. J Shower)

Ironically, this hasn't been completely playtested. A lot of the late game stuff has not been tested, which includes those two new level 5 scenes. So, these new scenes could potentially cause more problems.

MEGA Download Link:

Installation:
1. Drag and drop the two folders in the 7zip file into the folder where the Urban Demons exe is located.
2. It should ask if you want to overwrite, do so. If it doesn't, you fucked up somewhere.

This should hopefully keep this game together for the next two weeks, when Nergal gets back and can do something more official.
Hey, just downloaded this, thanks for all of your work. Quick question, in the intro screen it says that Bridgette is still a work in progress. Does that mean her dialogue is still unimplemented, or that I should ignore her until the Nergal update. In particular I'm worried about the chili quest, and if that's still an issue. Thanks

Bazz

Sep 9, 2017

MEGA Download Link:

Installation:

Hire?
No. You are awesome. May be u think about to create your own game?

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017

MEGA Download Link:

Installation:

do you know how to fix the cheat error when you put this cheat --> nwcigotbetter

Hazard Zone

May 30, 2018
Well the game art is 10/10. But the gameplay itself is the biggest peace of s**t i have ever played. The game often crashes or the load file just shows black screen so i have to start everything again. Cant progress with Sarah even to get her follow me to the toilet cause the MC says i dont need to use it right now. The sex scenes with mom doesnt load it says "corrupt file error" or smthng like that. The game bugs,crashes and doesnt even progress at some point...

Idk maybe im doing something wrong.If there was a fix for those bugs or progress problems that i didn't notice then im sorry

Williamwe

Aug 3, 2017
Well the game art is 10/10. But the gameplay itself is the biggest peace of s**t i have ever played. The game often crashes or the load file just shows black screen so i have to start everything again. Cant progress with Sarah even to get her follow me to the toilet cause the MC says i dont need to use it right now. The sex scenes with mom doesnt load it says "corrupt file error" or smthng like that. The game bugs,crashes and doesnt even progress at some point...

Idk maybe im doing something wrong.If there was a fix for those bugs or progress problems that i didn't notice then im sorry
its just a small demo kinda of to show what changes have been made he is still reworking somethings on the game its not a full version yet

Hazard Zone

May 30, 2018
Cant progress with Ms.Taylor...after she wants to chech the erection problems after Ms.Jennings and Ms.Taylors talk the game freezes...any solutions?

Vahn Solidor

Jun 12, 2017
Cant progress with Ms.Taylor...after she wants to chech the erection problems after Ms.Jennings and Ms.Taylors talk the game freezes...any solutions?

If i remember correctly you should talk with her during lunch break ( after 1st lesson) cause when you'll do it in the morning the game will freeze

Reactions: Hazard Zone

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017

MEGA Download Link:

Installation:

Hearty kek.png
Made me giggle more than it should've done to be honest. It's one way of knowing you installed the patch properly.

Taldoy

Aug 4, 2017
Alright I'm starting to think this might just be me who is having this problem since I haven't seen anybody else mention. Does anyone have the sex sounds playing during sex scenes? (you know the slap sounds, cumshot sound etc.) Because in previous builds they were all there but ever since 0.9 all sound effects during sex is gone (except the music).

dirtyotaku13

Jul 12, 2017
Alright I'm starting to think this might just be me who is having this problem since I haven't seen anybody else mention. Does anyone have the sex sounds playing during sex scenes? (you know the slap sounds, cumshot sound etc.) Because in previous builds they were all there but ever since 0.9 all sound effects during sex is gone (except the music).
The cum sound (and no other) was working in the 0.9 demo, but not here. Nergal said he's going to try and get the sounds back up and working for the 1.0 build, though.

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes