4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

vodka581996

Jan 30, 2018
Alright I'm starting to think this might just be me who is having this problem since I haven't seen anybody else mention. Does anyone have the sex sounds playing during sex scenes? (you know the slap sounds, cumshot sound etc.) Because in previous builds they were all there but ever since 0.9 all sound effects during sex is gone (except the music).
Coz no one care except you

Reaverer

Jul 20, 2017
someone know how to have the pepper if we can t go to the otherworld
where do you find the naga pepper pls
When I played it, this is what happened:

After giving mom the normal chilly I went out of the mc room at night to trigger the scene, where it turned out that regular didn't work on her. When I got back to the room and choose to sleep at night, another scene happened where you basically had the naga part of the dialogue from before, and the Naga chilly was appeared in flames in the middle of the room. I picked it up and had it in my inventory (pointing it out only because I have no idea what would have happened if I didn't pick it up - it might have very well disappear to never return again for all I know with this buggy version).

WARNING: After you give mom the naga chilly, make sure NOT to leave your room at night with the stairs, but instead use the Q key and choose Return to map, and enter your house from there, than go up to the 1st floor. Otherwise you will be stuck, as the scene that plays after that has the mc walk up to mom left to right, but on the stairs he cannot go and only stares at the wall.

Reactions: xbuster25

cyberonic

Nov 2, 2017
Alright I'm starting to think this might just be me who is having this problem since I haven't seen anybody else mention. Does anyone have the sex sounds playing during sex scenes? (you know the slap sounds, cumshot sound etc.) Because in previous builds they were all there but ever since 0.9 all sound effects during sex is gone (except the music).
You seem to be suffering from a "not readingus the patch/release notus"

Also the problem wasn't testing but the problem was that Nergal wanted to release regardless of the state the game was in. He did fix a lot mind you and only 1 character doesn't work. Yes some stuff is missing but nothing that breaks the game or progression. If you want Nergal to be able to spend more time fixing things and such consider becoming a patron because he currently still has a full time job along side the game.

Don't be fooled by the amount he earns now, half of that goes to Glassfish.

Dag Robertson

2D Artist
Game Developer
Jun 20, 2017
hi,
i can't use the mouse on this game, It's my problem? if yes, i must download some softwere or setting something on my pc?

i have windows 8 and i have already installed (rpg maker vx ace rtp) but perhaps i miss something....

Tks

Mr-B

Jun 5, 2017
Still not to sure on the whole "this is just a demo" thing, him saying it's not complete lends more credence to it being rushed and unfinished, but still.

I digress, I'm here to try and help everyone play this update with my fancy update of my own.

Urban Demons Unofficial 0.9.1.2_01 Update

Obviously this isn't a released update by Nergal, but here's my attempt to fix 80% of the problems I could find that were also resolvable.

Key points of note to this update that will interest all parties:
1. Dizzy progression potentially fixed
2. Sarah progression definitely fixed
3. Ms. Amos progression actually made possible
4. Kimberly, Ms. Amos, and Sydney progression made slightly easier.
5. 3 "new" scenes to discover. (Level 5 Mom Park Ride, Level 5 Sis Park Ride, Level 3-5 Mrs. J Shower)

Here's a more complete changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ironically, this hasn't been completely playtested. A lot of the late game stuff has not been tested, which includes those two new level 5 scenes. So, these new scenes could potentially cause more problems.

MEGA Download Link:

Installation:
1. Drag and drop the two folders in the 7zip file into the folder where the Urban Demons exe is located.
2. It should ask if you want to overwrite, do so. If it doesn't, you fucked up somewhere.

This should hopefully keep this game together for the next two weeks, when Nergal gets back and can do something more official.
I can't still text to Sarah come to the toilets? Any idea Sheranga?

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
This game does NOT have mouse functionality.

This is currently a semi-functional glorified DEMO.

Wonder how many times somebody will ignore this post today...

Dag Robertson

2D Artist
Game Developer
Jun 20, 2017
[QUOTE = "Xalenda, post: 802480, member: 483348"] Questo gioco NON ha la funzionalità del mouse.

Questa è attualmente una DEMO glorificata semi-funzionale .

Mi chiedo quante volte qualcuno ignorerà questo post oggi ... [/ QUOTE]
thks

i dont't knew it

Terry

Nov 14, 2016
"Unable to find file: Graphics/Titles1/MainTitle" Odd, last i played this when .9 came out and it worked fine. Any ideas?

BubbleMunch

Oct 10, 2017
Is anyone able to pickup the pills? I've tried every morning and they won't do anything.
You mean getting the pills from the cabinet? You can't get them while the Mom is in the shower in the morning and you need the key from the drawer in the restroom downstairs.

rebelphoenix

Dec 8, 2017
It has some new content, he's taking the game in a new direction, but it's really REALLY rough right now. I think it's going to take more than 9 revisions to work everything out though. Just give it time.

May 21, 2017
(Brazil) Olá! Então gente estou com um problema no jogo, toda vez que eu uso o código ou tem alguma cena da um erro :FeelsBadMan: mais alguém está com o mesmo problema?

link do error ~~~>

Reactions: Gugatron

seton

Nov 12, 2017
uhh can anyone explain why this game crashes a lot?
sometimes its failed to create bitmap.
and most of the time cant find*this image or that .txt file*
everything is right there why doesnt it recognize it?
and sometimes it just force closes without giving any errors!
this is so frustrating!

Reactions: Gugatron

Gugatron

Dec 12, 2017
Someone can help me, every time I leave my room at night, I initiate an event where I go to talk to the mother, but he comforts her and locks up and the only alternative is I do not start this event.

Gugatron

Dec 12, 2017
(Brazil) Olá! Então gente estou com um problema no jogo, toda vez que eu uso o código ou tem alguma cena da um erro :FeelsBadMan: mais alguém está com o mesmo problema?

link do error ~~~>

E ai irmão blz? então todo o jogo está assim, eu to com o msm problema e acredito que mais pessoas estejam. O que nos resta é esperar por um patch que arrume esses bugs. ;)

Reactions: AlexYagami1993
4.10 star(s) 53 Votes