4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

gymogle

Feb 2, 2017
Game is running great for me with update. Don't know what everyone is complaining about. Autosave and Quicksave are your friends - use them. Takes 3 seconds to pull the game back up if you hit a random error and crash. Any missing content is explained as such in game if you actually read anything.

Keep in mind this is a demo folks.

(One I am extremely happy with)

LunaticModo6

May 24, 2017
In the next update, can I request for a "Reset or Set progress" option in the debug room? Stops me from having to do the tutorial again as well as try to find whats wrong with the progression.

Edit: Store bj and home bj have the same dialogues, even the txt files are the same.

Jimmybob

Apr 30, 2018
Literally none of Sarah's sex scenes work, even in the debug room (on latest patch).

I just get the error about a missing/corrupt .txt file

EDIT - Infact, a LOT of the characters have this issue in the debug room. Is there something i'm missing?

Rezwan

Feb 23, 2018
please can u make this game for another device like android cause my pc dose not open this game. its saying that win 32exe is not enable. I can not play this game in pc so please if u do this favour it will be so helpful.

vodka581996

Jan 30, 2018
I have fixed some of bugs by myself by using the program of rpg maker vx ace. Due to the respect to the author, i am intended to keep the public code intact and will let him do the changes himself. Still, here are the list of the bugs (and my suggested fix) that i have found so far:

(1)(i) In corruption route, Kimberlay could not be found in the kidnapping scene of her daughter.
Sln: Add another sheet of in the scene by copying the whole scene, updating the switch from a pure variable to corruption variable
(ii) Even correcting the above error, the scene still crashes since Peter' movement is blocked by some obstacles and the code does not end unless the movement is done.
Sln: Change the setting of movement path of Peter to ignoring the obstacles such that the movement code will end although Peter never moves to his intended location

(2)(i) Sarah park dialogue. Many players have already figured out that Sarah is transparent in one of the park dialogue. This is because Sarah is checked to be a "penetrable" character in the scene code.
Sln: Uncheck the box penetrable at that scene
(ii) Again, this scene still crashes since sarah will bump into lisa during her movement. Logic is similar to that of (1)(ii)
Sln: Change the setting of movement path of Sarah to ignoring the obstacles such that the movement code will end although Sarah never moves to her intended location

(3)Mum Nega chilli quest. Similar to (1)(ii) and (2)(ii), Peter will bump into obstacles in his movement path.
Sln: Change the setting of movement path of Peter to ignoring the obstacles such that the movement code will end although Peter never moves to his intended location

(4) (not sure) Ms amos store scene: Ms Amos never pops up in any of timeslots that i checked. This one is a bit complex. I guess the reason behind is that the scene has logic conflict without different subsections such that program did not know which one to run.
Sln: Delete all the sheets of scene on that scene and only keep one to minimize conflict.

(5) Lisa's scene: As you may be aware, the lisa scene often encounter failure in loading. Given I do not (or do not want to) understand the data structure behind the program, i decide to change the name of the picture based on the error pops up. As far as i remember. here are the pictures needs to be updated:
Sln: (i)Change "masturbate" folder name into "masturbation" folder name
(ii)Change the folder name from "anal-fuck" into "anal fuck"
(iii) Change all the pictures inside folder "anal-fuck (num). png" into "anal fuck (num) .png)"
(iv) Change the folder "anal-fuck-cum" to "lisa-anal-fuck-cum"
There must be some more. My suggestion is to review the code of data architecture behind to check the naming logic for long term.

(6) Amos missing message system: Do not want to review the code. Haha so no solution now

That is all for now. I will post here if i encounter any more new bugs (and my low class solutions) during my journey of this game. Thaanks for reading !

Forget to honour the game developer that: understand that it is really difficult to maintain this amount of codebase by yourself within a tight time frame. Really good job indeed!
Can you post a data file of your fixed ? Everyone in here thank you for that

zitterhannes

Aug 18, 2017
Hi, can someone tell me why I always get the error message that either images or data is missing
Here's an example
"Failed to load image: MsAmos/masturbate/masturbate (31)"
If I drop my fork at supper and ask my mum to pick it up, there is no scene to see or the messages come "failed to load data"
with or without patch. there are always this message

Decker

Aug 6, 2016
Sorry guys but I don't know how to complete the mission "Family Video". I don't know ho to obtain the video camera... someone could help me ?

Reaverer

Jul 20, 2017
There are so many bugs in this version, that my head started spinning from just trying to recall the major ones, just now. Patch or no patch. For example, the gallery crashes the game whenever I try to access it. Backgrounds, and dialogue files seem missing from most scenes, leading the game to just skip those scenes. There is a game crashing bug that happens right after the Mom+MrsJ threesome scene, making it impossible to complete that scene and progress... Those are only the big stuff that I care to recall right now. And this is built on a game that was actually very stable practically ever since Nergal took the project over.

Honestly I am very concerned about the future of this game... It was very bleak when Nergal actually abandoned Urban Demons and A Zombie's Life, and I was genuinely glad when I heard that others decided to take the project over from where Nergal left of. What I did not expect, was the amount of developers deciding to take over, independently from one another and running with it practically all in different directions. Now Neregal is actually back and the first build he released after returning wiped out almost everything from the game (leaving only MrsJ and her story/ scenes), so we can add that to the pile. The fact that every one of these parallel versions seems to be specified as "by Nergal" in the title makes the whole thing just confusing.

vodka581996

Jan 30, 2018
Correct me if im wrong . But i think Nergal said this build was tested for 1 week before release right ? Seriously who tested this build ?
I know even with tested this build won't perfect and still got a bugs but come on . Look like almost every scenes can't play and every character got error with their routes (except Mrs J coz her routes was fixed on demo) . How the fuk the guy who tested this buid wasn't notice that ? Coz look like he finished this game with a magic and got no problems at all

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Don’t think of this as an actual update to the game, because Nergal himself says it isn’t.

Think of it as a chance to see where and how he’s changing the game to suit his story, an upgrade to the progression system, and taking a first glimpse of The Looking Glass, rather than going through it.

Williamwe

Aug 3, 2017
Hi, can someone tell me why I always get the error message that either images or data is missing
Here's an example
"Failed to load image: MsAmos/masturbate/masturbate (31)"
If I drop my fork at supper and ask my mum to pick it up, there is no scene to see or the messages come "failed to load data"
with or without patch. there are always this message
yeah for some reason instead of it not doing the seen cause you dont meet the required stats or affection so instead of going to them saying no or we cant do that it plays thru it and failing to load the pics so to not get all off the errors you need to play it perfectly or you will get errors like that

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes