4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
What the actual fuck? I finally got some free time to download and check out the new build and it runs ABSOLUTELY ATROCIOUSLY. Literally 5 FPS or something. The fuck happened to this poor engine in 0.9.

Edit:
Alright, it seems to have stabilized, but I'm still having performance issues. RPGMaker really is a piece of shit, and doubly so when a higher resolution is forced on it.

77outlaw77

Feb 16, 2018
What the actual fuck? I finally got some free time to download and check out the new build and it runs ABSOLUTELY ATROCIOUSLY. Literally 5 FPS or something. The fuck happened to this poor engine in 0.9.

Edit:
Alright, it seems to have stabilized, but I'm still having performance issues. RPGMaker really is a piece of shit, and doubly so when a higher resolution is forced on it.
RPG maker was made to run smoothly on low-end computers seven years ago. If it's giving you so much trouble, try playing it on something besides a toaster.

Larynx

Dec 31, 2017
yeah the patch didnt fix anything if anything made it worse
so any way to see the new scenes?
Pressing Q gives you access to the debugroom. You can select the scenes by route and heartlevel, but quite a few of them haven't been implemented.

cyberonic

Nov 2, 2017

some people seem to be reverse patching their game so use this download that has everything already

Some notes:

Sarah is bugged and cant progress past 1, Dizzy doesn't work on long progression route, you have to be careful how you progress Lisa, just follow the journal and you'll be fine. The rest of the characters work fine but you might get some missing dialogue. Quick progression is advised, don't play in full screen. Screen resolution of 1920x1080 advised. If your monitor is smaller turn down the ingame resolution and don't mess with the game files to try and fix the resolution.

Reactions: thatnerd and BK186

vodka581996

Jan 30, 2018
Can't play Sarah route . And Bridgette route get error at Chilly mission (i passed this mission by luck - don't know how)

Unknown Developer

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2017
try this one, I fixed dizzy progression and one of the bugs of lisa. make a back up of your data folder before overwriting, better safe than sorry, includes nergal patch.

dirtyotaku13

Jul 12, 2017
Liking this so far. Honestly not getting any more random crashes than previous builds personally, but I have noticed that going to bed and transitioning to the next day is really glitchy looking (but I'm assuming this is just an aftereffect of removing the Otherworld). Also gotta admit that the frankensteined "new" animations actually look surprisingly good.

And I'm not sure if this is a bug or intended, but Ms Amos's blackmail and corruption routes seem to be the exact same so far? Also, I find it weird how Dizzy doesn't have a blackmail route considering previous builds had her being blackmailed as the starting point for the corruption path...

hohoh

Aug 4, 2017
Someone know how to progress with ms amos? i just keep talking with her and the hearth level doesn't increase, the purity route bar is already full and i can't access to any scene except for the kitchen grope scene, i can't do absolutely nothing with her.

Aioria619

Apr 23, 2017
Someone know how to progress with ms amos? i just keep talking with her and the hearth level doesn't increase, the purity route bar is already full and i can't access to any scene except for the kitchen grope scene, i can't do absolutely nothing with her.
the same thing happens to me, the patch that he launched is supposed to solve it but I think we have to start all over again

hj1NH81G6t

Aug 2, 2017
Try going inside the school, theres a trigger there with her daughter being bullied, then after that Ms Amos sends you a text in the morning

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes