4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

Dragonskyt

Jun 26, 2017
If it weren't for the autosave feature, I would have stopped a long time ago.

I must say, I enjoyed this one a lot more, so I guess the Demo is a success.

The only downside is the huge amounts of crashes and the lack of content the precious versions had. They're either unreachable or filled with errors in debug mode.

Mr-B

Jun 5, 2017
If you check that folder, you'll see that there's not even one dialogue for mom blackmail route, i would pick another, also you can fix similar errors yourself by copying existing files and changing their names - i had to do that with few background images and scenes.
Can you tell us how you do that? Or you can upload files here, that would be awesome!

D

Deleted member 295662

For those who are having some problems accessing certain scenes due to missing backgrounds or txt files, try what I did and just rename or copy over other files into the missing folders and sometimes it allows the scene to work though some dialogue will look weird for certain situations. Same with the background images, you just need to copy on of them and rename it to the missing backgrounds name and it should load properly.

vodka581996

Jan 30, 2018
A little sad when i found out Donna , Kaylee , Neala isn't in this build . But thank you Nergal , you've done a great job

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
So he cut characters and the new version is bugged asf? Can anyone tell me why should someone play this new version does it have new content?

JJZ-Godd

Sep 29, 2017
So he cut characters and the new version is bugged asf? Can anyone tell me why should someone play this new version does it have new content?
In terms of scenes, no, nothing new has been added. It's mainly the progression system that has been reworked, which IMO, feels much more intuitive and fluid despite the bugs. If you only care about the scenes, then this version is not for you. But if you like character progression, then try it out.

Justanx

Donor
Feb 3, 2017
Kinda digging the new story, since I have been playing this for over a year. So its refreshing that there something else to do besides the original. Let's see where it goes.

Catares

Nov 15, 2017
How to progress with lisa and the tape and with sydney cause everytime i go downstairs she somewhat chaange the channel?

Scorpio1971

Jun 23, 2017
Gave us the good shit and Kimberly's route was fine.
Everything that mattered was delivered and by the time the dev gets back there will be a good amount of feedback to work from that'll allow the dev to kill the bugs faster than normal.
All-in-all I'm satisfied.
So yu re happy with just few unimplemented images instead of all the Bugs in almost all the scenes?

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
So yu re happy with just few unimplemented images instead of all the Bugs in almost all the scenes?
It has been a very slow month and to be honest you can't say you were expecting gold here.
I enjoyed what I got, have a taste of what we'll get and in any scenario got good content for the character I enjoy the most.
It's a positive for me at the very least. Despite the bugs I had fun.

JJZ-Godd

Sep 29, 2017
Really, if all you care about are the scenes, stick with Chilly's mod of 0.8 until the official 1.0 release. 0.9 and its demo is mainly to change the progression system of the game and make it more fluid and organic (as opposed to the basic talk-then-fuck format of previous versions).

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
can someone help? I want to work with Ms. Jennings but i automatically get partnered with Fred? help

Scorpio1971

Jun 23, 2017
It has been a very slow month and to be honest you can't say you were expecting gold here.
I enjoyed what I got, have a taste of what we'll get and in any scenario got good content for the character I enjoy the most.
It's a positive for me at the very least. Despite the bugs I had fun.
1)this version have cut down a lot of previous main characters .
2)Almost all the H-scenes are bugged,not even only 1 characters scene are fully bug free. (FAILED TO LOAD text, image or backround)
3)Game crashes in few scenes
4)Some scenes couldn't be progressed(Park hide and seek peep scene)
5)Even if yu copy files from previous versions ,still some bugs don't go away
How that's why this update is worse,don't get me wrong I been a fan of version 0.8.FNFZ2 ,compare to that ,this version is worse of time & space.
If yu wanna see some real works of progress? try SummerTimeSaga,Adventure of willy D

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
1)this version have cut down a lot of previous main characters .
2)Almost all the H-scenes are bugged,not even only 1 characters scene are fully bug free. (FAILED TO LOAD text, image or backround)
3)Game crashes in few scenes
4)Some scenes couldn't be progressed(Park hide and seek peep scene)
5)Even if yu copy files from previous versions ,still some bugs don't go away
How that's why this update is worse,don't get me wrong I been a fan of version 0.8.FNFZ2 ,compare to that ,this version is worse of time & space.
If yu wanna see some real works of progress? try SummerTimeSaga,Adventure of willy D
Actually this version was a revamp of the progression and removed the tedious grind to make the progression with the characters more engaging, I would personally say that it succeeded to a reasonable degree. Progression now is better than before and most characters still have their major content, I just don't have to grind their scenes to progress with that character anymore.
Yeah the bugs are a tad grating but they'll be fixed in time as this version was rushed by Nergal. Thankfully the wait between this version and the final version will be decent enough that most bugs will get fixed in the mean time, after playing this version I am happy to wait.

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes