4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

NIKI87

Jun 3, 2017
Not worth downloading, crashes just about every time i press ENTER to do something in the game.

Robert19

Feb 28, 2017
Since Ms. Amos doesn't have journal tips yet maybe someone could help me out. I've gotten her masturbation and first kitchen grope scenes, but that's all. What's the next step? She disappears whenever I try to talk to her at the store, and talking at her house just loops through her dialogue. Any ideas?

Nergal posted - Ms Amos Journal entries
Code:
http://textuploader.com/dp6hz

D

Deleted member 223317

I mean in the park when you play hide and seek with Kimberley (never meant to say Amanda)

I can't go in the bathroom

I also have no idea what to do with Lisa's sex tape
Get the key?

cyberonic

Nov 2, 2017
hi guys proberly already been asked but theres over 400 pages of posts so really dont want to look through them all xP, how do i get it to work in fullscreen whenever i try this is what happens View attachment 107425
Its recommended for people to set a screen size larger than 1280x960 and play on the 1280x960 screen size (in the game options) and in windowed mode.

Jul 2, 2017
If you check that folder, you'll see that there's not even one dialogue for mom blackmail route, i would pick another, also you can fix similar errors yourself by copying existing files and changing their names - i had to do that with few background images and scenes.

muchacho

Jul 19, 2017
Unplayable. Stuck in place after giving Naga chillies to mom and checking on her after that. Cannot move, no dialogue at all. Repeatable.

U

User_305918

This is what happens when your rush someone to finish a project. Everyone’s whining is their own undoing that the game isn’t perfect.

Reactions: cyberonic

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
This is what happens when your rush someone to finish a project. Everyone’s whining is their own undoing that the game isn’t perfect.
Gave us the good shit and Kimberly's route was fine.
Everything that mattered was delivered and by the time the dev gets back there will be a good amount of feedback to work from that'll allow the dev to kill the bugs faster than normal.
All-in-all I'm satisfied.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Gave us the good shit and Kimberly's route was fine.
Everything that mattered was delivered and by the time the dev gets back there will be a good amount of feedback to work from that'll allow the dev to kill the bugs faster than normal.
All-in-all I'm satisfied.
Haven't had a chance to play this version yet, are all the outfits in game or just files for later update?

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
Haven't had a chance to play this version yet, are all the outfits in game or just files for later update?
Just the files at the moment, don't expect to see them in game just yet because you will be disappointed.
A word of advice, play in fast progression to avoid a good few bugs.

Reactions: lostraven
4.10 star(s) 53 Votes