4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

Aleex

May 28, 2017
How do you go from 3 to 4 with the mother? I just gave her the red chillis but now I don't know how to progress.. The journal is bugged as well and simply displays "ERROR"

NoxShade

Mar 14, 2018
I think that, unless she's found elsewhere throughout the week, progressing Dizzy is actually impossible. Journal says to keep talking to her, but she never goes past the first dialogue at the bar, and she also refuses to let Peter walk her home regardless of relationship points.

Larynx

Dec 31, 2017
I keep getting 'FAILED TO LOAD IMAGE' for several characters/scenes. Anyone else have this problem?

pokerface

May 15, 2017
Game not fixed, almost all scenes with "can load this text, image or backround".... Who tested this game.... GG

Taldoy

Aug 4, 2017
Been trying to play through 0.9.1.2. I love the reworked story for each character and it's looking very promising. However the game have been crashing so much and like 50% of scenes can't loaded. I have been playing the purity route so I don't know if any other routes are less buggy but it's been hard for me to really get engaged and unlock all the new scenes because of all the dialogue, background and image loading errors.

There is one thing that is bothering me quite a lot and that is the fact that all sound effects during sex scenes have been removed. They were being used for pretty much all sex scenes during 0.8 (Specifically talking about stuff like slap noises and cumshot sounds). I can see they are still in the sound effect folder but it is if they are not in use (except "Sex - Cumshot (4). Which it seems like it should be using but I can't hear it at all during sex scenes). I have very little knowledge of coding or how rpgmaker works, but my plan was to go through all the files and change the scenes where backgrounds and dialogue wasn't being loaded and try to see if I could add in the existing sound files myself. Changing the names to match the file names of background and sex frames in the data files seems to work but when I try to add in the sound effects manually nothing happens. I am probably thinking this is a lot simpler than it actually is. Did Nergal change something big in all the files since sound files aren't being used? I assume he just haven't had time to add them in again after the big overhaul he did to basically the whole game since the 0.9 demo with Ms. Jennings.

Anyway if anyone could help me out or explain how to add in the already existing sex sound effects then that would be awesome. Or even better do it all for me and share it since I'm a lazy ass motherfucker. I'm gonna continue to try and figure out how to add them back in since it added a lot to the sex scenes. Like those 2-3 sound effects Nergal was using in the sex scenes in previous builds made it so much better. It feels so wrong now that all sex scenes are completely mute. Never really been a fan of complete mute sex scenes in any of the adult games that I have played.

I'm still loving this update though even with all the loading errors. Thanks Nergal love your work as always.

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
everything i try get's me a error and followed by a crash. I know it is updating soon but still there isn't much to do is there?

i went to download the new patch 0.9.1.2 and it doesn't even start anymore so what do i do know? because i followed instructions from nergal

yuriluv25

May 10, 2017
hi guys proberly already been asked but theres over 400 pages of posts so really dont want to look through them all xP, how do i get it to work in fullscreen whenever i try this is what happens upload_2018-6-2_15-59-9.png

nono_boulot

Jun 2, 2017
everything i try get's me a error and followed by a crash. I know it is updating soon but still there isn't much to do is there?

i went to download the new patch 0.9.1.2 and it doesn't even start anymore so what do i do know? because i followed instructions from nergal
the game still crash a lot for the moment.
it's nice to have it back, but it's probably safer to wait until the 1.0 version to restart it.

Reactions: heyyoo

Emojis

Jul 18, 2017
I like to report that Lisa scenes end up just skipping with a error (no crash) and you can't even play them.
the only ones the work for her was the bj scene and catching her masturbate.

Haven't tried dizzy yet will do later tonight.

also the bugs I get for Lisa are in the purity route and Kimberly first sex scene the dialogue is the babysitter one

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
the game still crash a lot for the moment.
it's nice to have it back, but it's probably safer to wait until the 1.0 version to restart it.
ow okay haha well gotta find some other games in the meantime hopefully it won't take too long and this person/group will continue it instead of so many others who quit after some time

Decker

Aug 6, 2016
Hello, do you know where should i install the camera to complete the mission "Family Video" that is in the diary for the sister ?

dirgetka

Aug 17, 2017
Since Ms. Amos doesn't have journal tips yet maybe someone could help me out. I've gotten her masturbation and first kitchen grope scenes, but that's all. What's the next step? She disappears whenever I try to talk to her at the store, and talking at her house just loops through her dialogue. Any ideas?

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
Since Ms. Amos doesn't have journal tips yet maybe someone could help me out. I've gotten her masturbation and first kitchen grope scenes, but that's all. What's the next step? She disappears whenever I try to talk to her at the store, and talking at her house just loops through her dialogue. Any ideas?
the game lacks many things at the moment because it is in early stages so wait for newer version i would say?

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
For Mrs. A you gotta grind until Alison in school gets bullied.
The next day Mrs. A will send you a text and you can continue from there.

Reactions: dirgetka
4.10 star(s) 53 Votes