4.10 star(s) 53 Votes
Jul 2, 2017
Can't get to the point when ms amos invites me over after watching her(lvl 1->2), dialogues are reapeating themselves i belive iv'e seen that "all dialogues unlocked" message like 2 times already.

tomkc41

Jul 30, 2017
I wonder where is the location of kimberlay after amanda (her daughter) getting kidnapped and found?

gabelo095

Jul 25, 2017
nergal dude, go and rest, amazing work, you will have plenty of time to fix all those bug, but i think you need to relax :)

amBest

Jul 18, 2017
Game looks absolutely amazing compared to the first build I personally played (9 demo 1 or somehting like that). I don't know the story of this game (abandoned and re-picked up? new art? new artist?) but I'd love to hear it witout having to go trough 400 forum pages :p

DiosDecay

Mar 2, 2018
Running into a problem going through Sarah's route, I've just finished going to her house in the morning and catching her cheating. Problem is, when I go to talk to her next in the park I can't access the event only walk through her. I Went into the Game.rvproj2 to have a look at her events and on page 3 she is set to 'through', I unchecked it and I was able to talk to her and continue the event ingame but every thing is extra large. Is there any way I can resize it back to normal or do I just redownload and not go through Sarah's route?

Happened on purity and corruption paths on the long playthrough if it helps.

Reactions: QhazeLupe

newold23

Jul 2, 2017
When I try to use third option (that pallete thing with colors) in phone game crashes every time, is that normal?

Led

Jul 16, 2017
This game looks promising. Not a typical RPGM with SIM playgrounds in it, I guess?

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
Holy fuck the Kimberly route just got a thousand times better.
The only thing that remains, if finding out how to get her to wear pic related.

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes