4.10 star(s) 53 Votes
D

Deleted member 295662

So has anyone else dealt with these error messages popping up due to missing txt files and background images? I also cant get past Mrs. Amos window scene. It just gives an error message about something (cant remember exactly what it said) and when I try to reload my save file its just a black screen though I can still here me interacting with things. I know he said that

ZugZug

Jun 12, 2017
How do you advance with Sarah? She just keeps saying that she'll check with her son if i can accompany him to school

sakldjnfaiosdflakj

May 26, 2018
is the "bugroom" the gallery? so many scenes wont play there and end up crashing my game. I have completed some of the scenes in game, but in the gallery they crash. Any reason why?

Emojis

Jul 18, 2017
Same for me with Sarah

any1 know how to progress with Dizzy... i'm pretty sure I did the help at the bar thing like 8 times

Oimon

Jul 28, 2017
Damn im good... I got started when selected auto purity route and long story. Seems fine lets try get the tovel for mom and i got only to peek.Sure why not i throught .... Now my screen shows only that whatever i do and i cannot leave it.

Oimon

Jul 28, 2017
Another bug... Took dinner with Mom and sis and if u drop fork without any progress in story she will succ you.

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
Aaw man old saves aren't working yet again. Start from begining.....
Anyone willing to post new save?

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Thanks for not encrypting the project Nergal.
Spares me and others some effort in decrypting it, since you're going to be gone for 2 weeks we can actually fix some bugs ourselves...

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes