4.10 star(s) 53 Votes
Oct 1, 2017
Hello, I found a bug, when I load my save after i finish school, the screen just go black, I can still use the control or phone, but everything is black, even in the debugroom or home

Oct 1, 2017
There's a glitch with Lisa's masturbation scene.

Changing the individual files from "Masturbation (1)" to "Masturbate (1)" (and 2, 3, 4 etc etc) fixes this
I had the same glitch, but actualy i just went upstairs, go back, then go again upstairs and everything was fine

Jan 28, 2018
Where can i find the videotape ?
I mean in the park when you play hide and seek with Kimberley (never meant to say Amanda)

I can't go in the bathroom

I also have no idea what to do with Lisa's sex tape

Sarah's house is the house in the right in the 4 house neighborhood. Go invis, go in and grab it. To use it, go to the park during the morning. Lisa is waiting for someone by the entrance of the park. Talk to her, you can return the tape to her for purity, demand a blowjob in exchange for the tape for corruption, or flat out blackmail her with it. Pretty good stuff.

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
Do it once, and you get caught, the next afternoon Sydney will break your computer (you have to go to Peter's room to see the event) from there you should continue while checking the journal entries for her. Once it says to use the invisibility power then you are good to go.

darkmega926

Jun 6, 2017
Do it once, and you get caught, the next afternoon Sydney will break your computer (you have to go to Peter's room to see the event) from there you should continue while checking the journal entries for her. Once it says to use the invisibility power then you are good to go.
Kay thank! So then How do I do the Keyhole one? I managed to get a copy of Sydney's key.

Mutipoto

Sep 1, 2017
Sarah's house is the house in the right in the 4 house neighborhood. Go invis, go in and grab it. To use it, go to the park during the morning. Lisa is waiting for someone by the entrance of the park. Talk to her, you can return the tape to her for purity, demand a blowjob in exchange for the tape for corruption, or flat out blackmail her with it. Pretty good stuff.
thanks !

JJZ-Godd

Sep 29, 2017
Think I've found a bug. Whenever I peak on Brigette (Mom) in the shower, the picture freezes for an indefinite amount of time. Not even teleporting to the world map nor the debug room seem to fix this issue.

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes