4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Am I the only one that likes Donna
I like her enough to keep her around, but... eh. Not my style. There's something about the fiery bitchiness of Lisa / Ms. Taylor that just strikes me as intriguing and they're pleasantly fun to corrupt repeatedly. Donna, not so much, if only because her scenarios are short and static throughout.

Lusteh

Aug 5, 2016
This dev is pulling an all nighter just to finish a game for us, you don't see many of those, especially those that have an actual job. Props to you!

Reactions: thatnerd

Unknown Developer

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2017
GMT is England, right? I think he is american, his time is GMT -4 or maybe -5, so I will bet he won't go more than 10 pm of his time zone, so 3:00 AM GMT.

kin1146

Apr 19, 2017
Thanks! I'm also doing this when I should be working (bad, I know). It's so close to the end! I can feel it!
Hey Nergal I noticed your Patreon has a money goal. Is that the goal for you to be able to go full time again? If not what is or do you even want to go full time again? (Just another question out of curiosity)

Unknown Developer

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2017
Hey Nergal I noticed your Patreon has a money goal. Is that the goal for you to be able to go full time again? If not what is or do you even want to go full time again? (Just another question out of curiosity)
I'm following since before he took vacation, and he never went full time. The goals he had where always about the funding of the artwork.

dace22

Aug 7, 2016
If he is British we might not have an update till tomorrow sadly as it is nearing 11 pm en Brittan , be here is hoping "grins"

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
Not to mention, that if he doesn't get this out by early tomorrow, we will have to wait till well into two weeks as he will be out of his country till the tenth.

dace22

Aug 7, 2016
I belive he would have said something by now if the wait was that long :) , but I belive we will have it at midnight his time aka in 1 hour or so but here is hoping.

JJZ-Godd

Sep 29, 2017
As far as we know, the Patreon only acts as indirect payment for art and animation.

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes