4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

Croak

Jul 21, 2017
just downloaded this with mega.. missing maps and cant see the mom/sister. idk i played this before like a year ago. rip

Jan 28, 2018
just downloaded this with mega.. missing maps and cant see the mom/sister. idk i played this before like a year ago. rip

Read the thread, dummy. Nergal came back and decided to make a bunch of changes to the game, basically rebuilding the thing from the ground up. The one we have currently is a demo for future changes. We're waiting to see when Nergal releases the next version which will add more stuff and so on with later versions.

BubbleMunch

Oct 10, 2017
3k just for artwork 0-0 OOF...I wonder where it all goes, glassfish maybe?
I believe the 3K is there for when Nergal starts to do 2 projects at the same time again. Other than that Nergal might be paying Glassfish a certain amount, an amount for themselves, and refunding the rest. I know we may be far from it or it may never come, but Nergal could announce the starting of that game they plan to do with, if I'm not mistaken, Jay Marvel as the artist or some other game with some other artist.

kin1146

Apr 19, 2017
I believe the 3K is there for when Nergal starts to do 2 projects at the same time again. Other than that Nergal might be paying Glassfish a certain amount, an amount for themselves, and refunding the rest. I know we may be far from it or it may never come, but Nergal could announce the starting of that game they plan to do with, if I'm not mistaken, Jay Marvel as the artist or some other game with some other artist.
I would love to see Jay Marvel as an artist for one the games but I find it highly unlikely. Jay has always been a busy guy and never has much time to work on his art left and right unless its summer or a break for him. Unless JM finds more time I don't think he will accept working on a game when he had to turn down his offer to be the artist for Urban demons because of his lack of time already. Still waiting for that game with witchking00 as the artist but I don't know if thats even a thing anymore ;-;

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
Nergal's Patreon said:

The time has finally come to share the 0.9 build, and I'll say from the off it's not fully complete, but it's definitely complete enough I think most people can enjoy.

One important thing to note. If you get a crash during a scene that has an error that has something about "Cache". Just try the scene again. It's a random error and there doesn't seem to be any repeatable way of replicating it. But it shouldn't lock you out of progress.

When I return I'll be doing quick 0.9.2 update and then the focus will be on the road to 1.0! I'd expect the update 2 weeks today (after I return home from a week away)

A quick note - Brigette's Daily dialogues didn't make it in, meaning Long Progression will seem a little lack luster. I'd advise you save her Long Progression for the 0.9.2 update.

What will be included for this 0.9.2 update?

- Bug fixes for bugs reported

- Brigette's Daily Dialogues

- Ms Amos Journal entries (not sure how, but she was missed. )

- Level 5 Daily Dialogues for all characters

- Taking / Selling Pictures (So far this will stop players progressing due to lack of funds - so I've put something for that in the 0.9.1 build)

- Hall of Memories (I've left access to the debug room (press Q), however do this on a separate save!)

What will be included in the 1.0 update?

- A lot of new content, plus:

- Return to the Otherworld

- Neala, Kaylee and Donna complete reworks

- Main Map Complete Rework

- Sound focus for scenes (random sounds + getting them back up to scratch)

- Sex Shop and Public Pool investment (for those extra busts)

As always you can find links to the build on THE DISCORD and THE BLOG!

Thank you to all the patrons who have been patient with us (me) for these past few months. Now that the huge work is done and (mostly) out of the way development can really pick up!

But for now, it's time for sleep!

- Nergal
Please read fully and any txt files in the folder.

Reactions: cgehunter

Jimmybob

Apr 30, 2018
When I try to speak to the mother and choose "dialogue 1" I don't get any dialogue but only the +2 points towards her.

Is this intended or did I accidentally choose an option that skips the dialogue in the game?

Jimmybob

Apr 30, 2018
Can anyone else not play with Alison?

Whenever I try to talk to her, her dialogue box only has "0" in it.

dirtyotaku13

Jul 12, 2017
When I try to speak to the mother and choose "dialogue 1" I don't get any dialogue but only the +2 points towards her.

Is this intended or did I accidentally choose an option that skips the dialogue in the game?
Apparently her daily dialogue got left out of this build, but Nergal will add it in an updated 0.9.2 version in a few weeks.

Jimmybob

Apr 30, 2018
There's a glitch with Lisa's masturbation scene.

Changing the individual files from "Masturbation (1)" to "Masturbate (1)" (and 2, 3, 4 etc etc) fixes this

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes