4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
You know what I'm looking forward to? The park milfs. Oh man, the park Milfs just get to me.
Funny way of spelling Kimberly, who is without a doubt the best fuckable N.P.C. in the game.
I'm not saying your opinion is wrong man, just saying it's incorrect.

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
I think you're incorrect, the park milfs have gotten way better in the rework.
Bruh, how would you know? You holdin' out on us boyo? Got all that buggy client to yoself? Sharing is caring dude.
Even then, Kimberly is the best girl in the game, it'd take a miracle to change my mind. It just can't be done. Because Kimberly is just that good man.

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Bruh, how would you know? You holdin' out on us boyo? Got all that buggy client to yoself? Sharing is caring dude.
Even then, Kimberly is the best girl in the game, it'd take a miracle to change my mind. It just can't be done. Because Kimberly is just that good man.
Just finishing writing her Long Progression dialogue. You'll like her so much more I can guarantee!

Reactions: oxking72

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Does that mean your close to finishing up version 9!? :D (not trying to rush you, just wanna know)
Yeah not too far now! Some additional bits I want to add in, and make some critical fixes to the Brigette and Sydney routes. I think there might be a couple dialogue issues that need fixing too (and in some cases writing) but hopefully it's not too far away!

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
Yeah not too far now! Some additional bits I want to add in, and make some critical fixes to the Brigette and Sydney routes. I think there might be a couple dialogue issues that need fixing too (and in some cases writing) but hopefully it's not too far away!
Bueno.

dirtyotaku13

Jul 12, 2017
If Mrs. Jennings didn't exist I would immediately agree with you. To me they are very, VERY closely tied with Mrs. J being just the TINIEST bit higher imo.

Reactions: QhazeLupe

Younger54

Dec 13, 2016
I'm all about the family. Love the mom and the bitchy sister. One of the coolest things to me is juggling them both without the other knowing and then the big reveal.

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes