4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

oxking72

Apr 29, 2017
Still having scaling issues with full screen. Any fix around this? I know this game has been out for a little while now.

dirtyotaku13

Jul 12, 2017
is it just me or the bust files on the graphics don't contains any other character's files.
...Mrs. Jennings is the only character in the 0.9 demo. Any maps/graphics/etc that don't relate to her progression are omitted from the demo. Everyone else sans Neala will be available in the full build coming (hopefully) within a few days.

Reactions: cgehunter

Marauder196

Sep 3, 2017
Honestly Nergel going to need more time to release the game considering the amount of content he has planned for the coming version...........all of us should wait and not rush the creator.....if he needs more time to release the game....give him the time.....I rather wait to play a completed and bug free version rather than bug infested one......for those of you who can't wait....I can give some good recommendation for other games to pass the time!!!!

MilfEntrepreneur

Donor
Nov 23, 2017
Honestly Nergel going to need more time to release the game considering the amount of content he has planned for the coming version...........all of us should wait and not rush the creator.....if he needs more time to release the game....give him the time.....I rather wait to play a completed and bug free version rather than bug infested one......for those of you who can't wait....I can give some good recommendation for other games to pass the time!!!!
Lets see your recommendations :RarePepe:

Marauder196

Sep 3, 2017
Lets see your recommendations :RarePepe:
Summertime Saga
Town of Passion
Incestral Awakenings
Cohabitation
Chubby Holiday (for BBW lovers)
Elana Champion of Lust
The Twist ( Warning: Too much work to advance relationships)

That's all I can think of right now.....

isamaru

Sep 5, 2017
Summertime Saga
Town of Passion
Incestral Awakenings
Cohabitation
Chubby Holiday (for BBW lovers)
Elana Champion of Lust
The Twist ( Warning: Too much work to advance relationships)

That's all I can think of right now.....
allow me to add mine
Monmusu quest(Regular and Paradox)
Harem collector
Harem
Snow daze
Overwhored
erotical night
koihime musou
legend of queen opala series
marionettes fantasy
Milf Town
Mizuki Island
Pretty Warrior may cry
Tears to Tiara
Violated Heroine
Kamidori Alchemy Meister

Reactions: crysman2000

dirtyotaku13

Jul 12, 2017
0.9 Update:

Just so people aren't waiting around (or staying awake in some cases.) The 0.9 will not be ready for at least another 12 hours. There's quite a few bugs in the Brigette progression that need to be resolved and there are still a few more loose ends to tie up as well.

There is a very likely possibility that this build will not be ready for at least another 36 hours (due to work & sleep), but I will try and keep people informed as best as possible.

- Nergal

cyberonic

Nov 2, 2017
Save of the demo 0.9
The 0.9 demo takes almost no time to complete with the quick progression route and pre selected purity/corruption options. So just play it yourself you lazy mfer, you'd also miss out on the first time dialogues by using someone elses saves.

Ouryuken

Apr 28, 2017
No, this thread is claimed by Nergal and thus anything thats a patron only reward can't be shared on here unless its by Nergal himself.
Is that reinforced by any of the moderators implying any post containing such things will get deleted inmediately?

Because there's plenty of devs posting on their games threads, and that doesnt stop people from sharing the X or Y tier rewards the very moment they are out

Reactions: Jimmybob

Jimmybob

Apr 30, 2018
No, this thread is claimed by Nergal and thus anything thats a patron only reward can't be shared on here unless its by Nergal himself.
Wait, wait. Is that true? Is this board really going down the route of favoritism/bias towards certain developers?

If so then this is a surefire way of heading towards a disaster. Inb4 every developer starts posting on this board purely so they receive preferential treatment.

cyberonic

Nov 2, 2017
Is that reinforced by any of the moderators implying any post containing such things will get deleted inmediately?

Because there's plenty of devs posting on their games threads, and that doesnt stop people from sharing the X or Y tier rewards the very moment they are out
Wait, wait. Is that true? Is this board really going down the route of favoritism/bias towards certain developers?

If so then this is a surefire way of heading towards a disaster. Inb4 every developer starts posting on this board purely so they receive preferential treatment.
Yes I'm fairly certain that if any of those devs (who claimed their game thread(s) on the forum) could get a post containing patreon rewards deleted. I mean Nergal didn't start this thread and yet he was made the OP by request. I don't see how it is preferential treatment though its not like a mod will engage in behavior like silencing critics on request.

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

Ouryuken

Apr 28, 2017
Yes I'm fairly certain that if any of those devs (who claimed their game thread(s) on the forum) could get a post containing patreon rewards deleted. I mean Nergal didn't start this thread and yet he was made the OP by request. I don't see how it is preferential treatment though its not like a mod will engage in behavior like silencing critics on request.
im fairly sure they can't, since they would've done it already, they sometimes even ask for a bit of time before the new releases or content gets posted and nobody gives a fuck and gets posted anyways, you probably haven't check around

unless mods start the bias train, then nergal is no exception to this, and the only reason such rewards aren't posted is because people dont want to, which isnt anything weird really, happens in any kind of board or forum, people just dont post X or Y because they dont want to, not because the "content creator" says otherwise

the forum is full of piracy, it would be silly and biased to start enforcing otherwise

Reactions: Jimmybob

cyberonic

Nov 2, 2017
im fairly sure they can't, since they would've done it already, they sometimes even ask for a bit of time before the new releases or content gets posted and nobody gives a fuck and gets posted anyways, you probably haven't check around

unless mods start the bias train, then nergal is no exception to this, and the only reason such rewards aren't posted is because people dont want to, which isnt anything weird really, happens in any kind of board or forum, people just dont post X or Y because they dont want to, not because the "content creator" says otherwise

the forum is full of piracy, it would be silly and biased to start enforcing otherwise
Do you know of any devs that claimed the first post of their game thread and then started reporting posts mods or pming mods to take down links to patron only rewards? Because otherwise maybe you need to check around as well. I don't think its unreasonable for those posts to be removed (or edited) in the slightest.

I should also point out that this forum changed rules on certain types of content allowed half a year back or so, so having piracy rampant on a forum that's trying to follow the law doesn't really make this argument favor your side.

Jimmybob

Apr 30, 2018
If mods are preventing patrons from leaking updates then that is 100% preferential treatment.

This is a piracy board first and foremost. Anywaym what are you even basing this on?

So far, it seems like you're talking out of your ass.

cyberonic

Nov 2, 2017
If mods are preventing patrons from leaking updates then that is 100% preferential treatment.

This is a piracy board first and foremost. Anywaym what are you even basing this on?

So far, it seems like you're talking out of your ass.
See how long that would last if game devs started submitting DMCA takedown requests to the owners of the url/server F95zone is hosted on

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes