4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
Stated release date was April 13th... He missed that one. Don't hold your breath.
Ye of little faith.
To be honest I'd be skeptical too if not for the update last Thursday confirming that the build was thrown through to the testers.
I'm confident about the release being tomorrow and if not, I'll eat my favorite hat.

Reactions: Aioria619

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Why are people acting like this is Urban x Lies? Surely you can find any number of other games on the forum to follow if you don't think the wait is worth it.

Reactions: cyberonic

cyberonic

Nov 2, 2017
Is there any chance someone could share the two latest Patreon posts? The "Demon King Rewards" from May 25th and the "Extended Cut - Art Poll!" from today?
No, this thread is claimed by Nergal and thus anything thats a patron only reward can't be shared on here unless its by Nergal himself.

Stated release date was April 13th... He missed that one. Don't hold your breath.
He hasn't given any hard release dates. All the dates he has given before were just internal goals. Basically the only hard release date he gave for 0.9 was "when its finished testing" which it hasn't. Honestly you should stop being a negative nancy considering your posting history is just "Nergal has delayed / left / broke another deadline" and I bet you're not even a patron so why would you even give a fuck?

I should add that all past, present and future release dates are unless explicitly stated just goals.

rebelphoenix

Dec 8, 2017
No, this thread is claimed by Nergal and thus anything thats a patron only reward can't be shared on here unless its by Nergal himself.

He hasn't given any hard release dates. All the dates he has given before were just internal goals. Basically the only hard release date he gave for 0.9 was "when its finished testing" which it hasn't. Honestly you should stop being a negative nancy considering your posting history is just "Nergal has delayed / left / broke another deadline" and I bet you're not even a patron so why would you even give a fuck?

I should add that all past, present and future release dates are unless explicitly stated just goals.
Actually I was a longtime fan of Nergal but when he had to vanish I was disappointed. With urban demons about to finish I was happy to slap down some money to compensate his efforts. But with all the delays becoming a Patron seems like a lost cause.

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
With urban demons about to finish I was happy to slap down some money to compensate his efforts. But with all the delays becoming a Patron seems like a lost cause.
Keep your money. I don't want to be supported by someone like you anyway. You'll get the game regardless. No it may not be tomorrow, but to justify that for saying stupid stuff like "lost cause" is ridiculous. Delays happen, shit happens, life happens. This is not a full time job for me, and until it is, these delays will happen. Coming on here to complain about it and say stupid stuff, doesn't help, nor does it achieve anything other than showing your sense of entitlement.

Anyway I've got to get back to work (as in work on this project, not my regular 9-5 job.)

rebelphoenix

Dec 8, 2017
I supported Roundscape for 5 months and after that, I'd rather have just paypaled you 50 bucks directly and called it a day Nergal.

jollyroger81

Oct 11, 2017
Keep your money. I don't want to be supported by someone like you anyway. You'll get the game regardless. No it may not be tomorrow, but to justify that for saying stupid stuff like "lost cause" is ridiculous. Delays happen, shit happens, life happens. This is not a full time job for me, and until it is, these delays will happen. Coming on here to complain about it and say stupid stuff, doesn't help, nor does it achieve anything other than showing your sense of entitlement.

Anyway I've got to get back to work (as in work on this project, not my regular 9-5 job.)
appreciate.jpg

I never realized all the things I took for granted until I was deployed. I was sad when you called it quits because I thought that was it for my favorite adult game. Now I don't care how long you take, I'm just happy you're back.

jollyroger81

Oct 11, 2017
Well it's good that you made it back man, where did they deploy you?
A few places. I can't talk specifics but Iraq, Kuwait, and Qatar. Also, you may want to limit postings to relevant things about the game. The mods are keen on this. If you have questions for someone, I suggest you send that person a PM.

Unknown Developer

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2017
Nergal, I'm sure you understand that once trust is lost, it's hard to win it again, so guys like that will always appear. I only have one thing to say, if you put the same effort you did with miss Jennings in every other character on the game, launch the game when it is ready, and these people will shut up, because delayed or not, you will have created one of the best H-Games ever made.

And I have being making some calculations, and well, if each character will have 5 scenes and 5 levels acceptance (the hearts), and like miss Jennings the scenes change when the level change (which I hope this is the plan) you will have 15 different scenes for each for each of the 11 girls, or 165 scenes on the game. Times 3, since there are 3 routes, makes 495 total scenes to be writen. I know that not every character will have the 3 routes, nor every scene is implemented yet, and a good part of it is already made, but still that is a hell of a big work to do. Good Luck Nergal.

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes