4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

Itonami

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
New with news on the 0.9 update and release date. Copy-paste in the spoiler below:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: jackkane

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
All in all, I ain’t even mad about the “lack” of scenes, mostly because Glassfish artwork is plenty awesome just by itself. What I am mostly interested in are the coding differences: what’s different, what’s similar, are there less switches and events, or are there more and it’s all cluttered...

Love the game, and Chilly’s mod is exceptional, so I can’t wait to see the bones of this thing.

Pistolmax

Dec 25, 2017
Is there a way to play this on Mac? I played an old version but now some audio files arent able to be unarchived and the menu loads with only the top left being shown.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
You need to grab the RGSS301.dll, because the aspect ratio is set to 1240x960. As for the audio, no idea what could be causing that.

Pistolmax

Dec 25, 2017
You need to grab the RGSS301.dll, because the aspect ratio is set to 1240x960. As for the audio, no idea what could be causing that.
thanks but whats RGSS301.dll? is it a file in the game or is it a download? and when I do find it what do I do with it?

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
RGSS301.dll is a file that should be within the game folders itself already - basically it allows for the screen to resize itself appropriately to your monitor. You shouldn't need to do anything with it if you're just playing the game normally.

If you're trying to play the game through RPG Maker VX Ace (as a playtest), you'll need to find it in the System folder. From there, you have to copy/paste it into your VX Ace folder, overwriting the old one so it'll run properly.

For example: C:/Program Files/Steam/steamapps/common/RPGMakerVXAce - just copy/paste the .dll in there, everything should be working from there. If you can't find the .dll, feel free to use this one. Hope this helps!

Unknown Developer

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2017
Do anyone know similar games to Urban Demons? I mean, games with repeatable scenes which have progression with the girls and as you progress with her, the past scenes change. I already know of Zombie Life (also from Nergal) Witch Treiner (Akabur) and Town of Passion (Siren)

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Try Overwhored by CypressZeta - it's got a hypnosis/MC slant, the animations are static-pictures by drawn by other big-name artists, and it's completely finished, and free, on their itch.io page. It's a good game, more of an RPG than dating sim.

Unknown Developer

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2017
Try Overwhored by CypressZeta - it's got a hypnosis/MC slant, the animations are static-pictures by drawn by other big-name artists, and it's completely finished, and free, on their itch.io page. It's a good game, more of an RPG than dating sim.
I tried this one already, not really my type, his second game (Snow Daze) might be good, I just waiting the version 1.4 come here in F95 to give a shot. Any other?

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Can't think of any that have been made in RPG Maker that have repeatable scenes and similar progression styles. UD/ZL and OverWhored are pretty much the peak of my gaming library. If you're not opposed to Visual Novels (like Snow Daze), then there's:

Corruption v0.9
Dreams of Desire
Kissing Therapy (far too little action but a good story, by CypressZeta)
Lab Rats 1.0 / Lab Rats 2 v0.3
Man of the House v0.7.1beta
Milfy-City v0.1
SisterSisterSister v10SE-1.0
Four Elements Trainer v0.6
HaremVilla 1.0
Insexual Awakening
Summertime Saga

That's... all I got for ya. Good luck finding something out there.

Pistolmax

Dec 25, 2017
RGSS301.dll is a file that should be within the game folders itself already - basically it allows for the screen to resize itself appropriately to your monitor. You shouldn't need to do anything with it if you're just playing the game normally.

If you're trying to play the game through RPG Maker VX Ace (as a playtest), you'll need to find it in the System folder. From there, you have to copy/paste it into your VX Ace folder, overwriting the old one so it'll run properly.

For example: C:/Program Files/Steam/steamapps/common/RPGMakerVXAce - just copy/paste the .dll in there, everything should be working from there. If you can't find the .dll, feel free to use this one. Hope this helps!
Tried your suggestions. Sadly didnt work :(. Its a windowed screen but 3/4s is black.

fantasianme

May 15, 2017
i am a little confused i read that this was a remake but the numbering confuses me does 0.9 mean its almost done or does the demo thing mean its just started ? it seems really unfinished when i enter the game especially since it says something about missing a map or something and shutting down the game when i try to leave the house ?

dirtyotaku13

Jul 12, 2017
i am a little confused i read that this was a remake but the numbering confuses me does 0.9 mean its almost done or does the demo thing mean its just started ? it seems really unfinished when i enter the game especially since it says something about missing a map or something and shutting down the game when i try to leave the house ?
The game itself is a remake of Wootch's UrbanxLife. The latest release here is a demo of the 0.9 build (which should be coming in full later this week) which only features one character (Mrs. J) and the relevant images/maps needed for her, so you can't do anything that's not part of her route. The purpose is to show off how the progression system/writing for 0.9 is different than in previous versions.

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes