4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

Unknown Developer

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2017
i am a little confused i read that this was a remake but the numbering confuses me does 0.9 mean its almost done or does the demo thing mean its just started ? it seems really unfinished when i enter the game especially since it says something about missing a map or something and shutting down the game when i try to leave the house ?
This demo is just a show of the revamp Nergal is doing. The content of every girl on the game is done already and present on version 0.8. But when Nergal came back he thought of doing this revamp on the system of the game, and release this demo to get our opinion. On version 0.9 that comes this wednesday will include everybody.

isamaru

Sep 5, 2017
This demo is just a show of the revamp Nergal is doing. The content of every girl on the game is done already and present on version 0.8. But when Nergal came back he thought of doing this revamp on the system of the game, and release this demo to get our opinion. On version 0.9 that comes this wednesday will include everybody.
MOST everyone

Itonami

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Is there any chance someone could share the two latest Patreon posts? The "Demon King Rewards" from May 25th and the "Extended Cut - Art Poll!" from today?

fantasianme

May 15, 2017
so does that mean that he has a big portion of the game ready and is working on a new system or whatever you said and we might soon see alot of content ? i just need to know if we can expect alot of content laying ready at the back to come in soon of if i should see it as a new game in terms of release that just uses an old idea redone ?

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
so does that mean that he has a big portion of the game ready and is working on a new system or whatever you said and we might soon see alot of content ? i just need to know if we can expect alot of content laying ready at the back to come in soon of if i should see it as a new game in terms of release that just uses an old idea redone ?
If you've read a few pages before this one (like two or three pages worth), you'll probably know the answer.
But in case you didn't, I wanna say shame on you but I am already used to this thread having a lot of people having no time to read the previous posts. Anyways, the answer to you question is the very first thing you've said. A lot of stuff is already done (since it will still use the previous contents with some new additional stuff here and there) and Nergal is just implementing the new system.

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
so does that mean that he has a big portion of the game ready and is working on a new system or whatever you said and we might soon see alot of content ?
Depends on what you consider content. If it includes text and mechanics, then yes, looks like it'll be a substantial overhaul. But if only visuals count, then not so much.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
It’s more of a new game with old assets, but there is also new content being implemented. At least as far as I can tell, could be very wrong about it.

Unknown Developer

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2017
Well, I just got back from playing the 8.2 modded to have feel of the differences, and, man, if Nergal manage to put the same effort he did with miss Jennings of the new demo to every other character on the game, this can easily be one of the best H-games ever created. The best of RPG maker for sure.

gemini20xx

Oct 17, 2017
Well, I just got back from playing the 8.2 modded to have feel of the differences, and, man, if Nergal manage to put the same effort he did with miss Jennings of the new demo to every other character on the game, this can easily be one of the best H-games ever created. The best of RPG maker for sure.
A fine opinion, I quite liked the way it was originally but I found the demo a lot more fun to be honest. For the original, I figured out the puzzles a little too quickly but with the minigame there's actually a challenge. The part I honestly liked the most is that I could actually talk to Mrs Jennings properly and learn about her, it just made things feel more realistic and I can't wait to see what the other characters have to say.

rebelphoenix

Dec 8, 2017
Well he has to release it first.

dirtyotaku13

Jul 12, 2017
The part I honestly liked the most is that I could actually talk to Mrs Jennings properly and learn about her, it just made things feel more realistic and I can't wait to see what the other characters have to say.
Now that I'm thinking of it, was there anywhere in the previous versions that mentioned her first name? Maybe it's just been a long time since I paid close attention to the dialogue, but I don't even remember her husband ever mentioning it before...

Unknown Developer

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2017
Also, seeing this now, the corruption route was the blackmailing route. Now it's the corruption is more like tempting the girl. Effectively making 3 different routes for each character.

Reactions: Aioria619

dirtyotaku13

Jul 12, 2017
Also, seeing this now, the corruption route was the blackmailing route. Now it's the corruption is more like tempting the girl. Effectively making 3 different routes for each character.
Nergal said that not every girl will have a blackmail route, there's a few that will be purity/corruption only.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Shit, I am clairvoyant... haven’t fully played through the demo, and that’s exactly what I started to do in my mod. Or what I’m planning on doing, anyway (three ways to get the girl).

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes