4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

seed666

Jun 17, 2017
I played the 0.9 demo.2, and choose the Blackmail route. But I can't progress the new talk with Mrs.J, she just tell me she is fine in the morning. Is there something I missed ?

cyberonic

Nov 2, 2017
So nothing fucking works?
Everything in the 0.9 demo works if you only do the intended Jennings route this is coming from someone who beta tested all 3 routes without fail some routes I did more than once. If a person can't progress they either reached the end of the line or they're missing something to which I say consider using the ingame journal system to figure out what you're missing.

D

Deleted member 324660

anyone getting the following error after you get to the Sex Ed Class?
Script 'Cache' line 107: RGSSError occured.
Failed to create bitmap

As far as I can tell it seems to happen at random. The last time I played it came on at the climax of the Sex Ed scene. Now it came on post Bed scene. I played through it again and it is no longer coming up

Younger54

Dec 13, 2016
I never really understood the people that play these games and don't care about gameplay and story. If all you want is to skip to the scenes why are you playing a "game"? Go read an adult comic or doujin. This kind of story and fetish aren't only present in this media. Just seems weird to me.

Dec 30, 2017
So the cheats don't work in the current 0.9 version, does that mean I need a 0.8 version or something to use them, does anyone have a link to a version I can use cheats on?

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
So the cheats don't work in the current 0.9 version, does that mean I need a 0.8 version or something to use them, does anyone have a link to a version I can use cheats?
Remember, 0.9 is STILL just a demo. If you want to use cheats, you will have to use the last full version which is 0.8, otherwise, continue waiting for the full release of 0.9. And, no, we still do not have a release date for 0.9. The art is done, but please do recall that the game is not only being built from the ground up, but this is still just a hobby to Nergal.

Dec 30, 2017
Remember, 0.9 is STILL just a demo. If you want to use cheats, you will have to use the last full version which is 0.8, otherwise, continue waiting for the full release of 0.9. And, no, we still do not have a release date for 0.9. The art is done, but please do recall that the game is not only being built from the ground up, but this is still just a hobby to Nergal.
Well I didn't ask when 0.9 is coming, or suggest that Nergal isn't working on it, so maybe take a second to read my question next time. I asked if there was a link to an older version I can download so I could use cheats.

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
Sorry, should have been clearer, the second part of my post was for those people who still ask where Nergal is. So, let me try again. Yes, you do have to use 0.8 to use cheats. As always, links are in the Original Post in the first page.

gemini20xx

Oct 17, 2017
So the cheats don't work in the current 0.9 version, does that mean I need a 0.8 version or something to use them, does anyone have a link to a version I can use cheats on?
I'm afraid that there isn't a link for the 0.8 version here anymore... at least, I don't think there is. You might be able to find older versions on sites such as SVSComics and the like, but from f95 the closest thing to it would probably be the ChillyScholar mod.

Dec 25, 2017
how exactly do i start this demo? everytime i start a new game its the protaganist with msr. jennings(im assuming) at the house with no other npcs in the map?

BubbleMunch

Oct 10, 2017
how exactly do i start this demo? everytime i start a new game its the protaganist with msr. jennings(im assuming) at the house with no other npcs in the map?
Go to the school to get started and check the notes section on the phone for what to do along the way. If you are having problems progressing the game requires you to complete all dialogue with Ms. Jennings to continue. Also hard save once in a while.

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes