4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

Unknown Developer

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2017
Man, I said since the launch of the demo that it would take far more than 2 weeks for him to complete everything, and I was right. I think he will finish late this month, and at the beginning of next month for what I'm seeing right now. RPG Maker is easy to use but it still requires a large amount of work to make each second of gameplay.

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
Guys did nergal pick up the urban demons agian? because last time i checked he droped it due to his real life problem.

gemini20xx

Oct 17, 2017
Guys did nergal pick up the urban demons agian? because last time i checked he droped it due to his real life problem.
He's back, the demo was released a while back to show off the changes to the game since 0.8 and he should be releasing 0.9 some time in the next month or so.

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
He's back, the demo was released a while back to show off the changes to the game since 0.8 and he should be releasing 0.9 some time in the next month or so.
Nice 1 more question why does the tittle say v0.9 demo 2? if v0.9 is not out yet?

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
i just download it and tryied to play it but i give up. because what ever i do it says data missing file missing or couldn't find the file and keep closing the game. so no point in playing it.

Doomskull

Sep 13, 2017
i just download it and tryied to play it but i give up. because what ever i do it says data missing file missing or couldn't find the file and keep closing the game. so no point in playing it.
I'm guessing you're using the 0.9 demo and keep trying to talk to people who aren't Miss Jennings.

Doomskull

Sep 13, 2017
Seems like what you have there is a classic case of not being able to read properly. Sadly a pretty common condition. If you were to have spent more time paying attention to what the game tells you, you'd have seen that interacting with other characters doesn't work for that particular version.

Reactions: fool013 and wrarar
U

User_51567

Seems like what you have there is a classic case of not being able to read properly. Sadly a pretty common condition. If you were to have spent more time paying attention to what the game tells you, you'd have seen that interacting with other characters doesn't work for that particular version.
Reading and using Logic on the Internet and F95......:(
I think that there is a greater chance for me to win the lottery then open a page of a game on this site where there are no stupid/lazy questions.

Sadly the life-motto these day for a lot of people is.... "rather lazy then tired" ..
Why solve something yourself when someone can solve it for you...

Main reason why i don't talk a lot on this site anymore.... Lazy/stupid people, annoys the living hell out of me when looking at the same question 10 times in 2 pages...

BubbleMunch

Oct 10, 2017
Glassfish is currently streaming, looks like shes drawing stuff for 1.0. Also looks like she'll be streaming tomorrow, thursday 2-5pm, friday 8-11pm, and Sunday 2-5pm. Eastern Time for every stream.

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Correct me if I'm wrong, but in 0.9 we're going to get... 3 new animated scenes? That's it?
...well, a lot of people are not going to be happy about this after waiting so long.

HaomaruX

Jul 10, 2017
Correct me if I'm wrong, but in 0.9 we're going to get... 3 new animated scenes? That's it?
...well, a lot of people are not going to be happy about this after waiting so long.
Mate, a lot of people can go fuck themselves. I mean, great part of that "time" is the pause nergal was taking, not production time. On the other hand, the project could have remained dead, so...

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes