4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

xtntx

Jan 5, 2018
Hello Nergal, I would like to know how many percent on your already ready for the upcoming update?

Harry aresol

Jul 31, 2017
So i checked and now both the 0.9 demo and the 0.8 need a password to extract the game.exe file. Am i doing something wrong or is the password posted somewhere obvious and im just dumb?
EDIT: even the AZL download needs a password plz help what am i doing wrong

fool013

Jan 24, 2017
Found a bug: if you try to have Ms. Jennings follow you to the bathroom and haven't seen the principal yelling at her first the game will freeze.

ponk

Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Just a question will the video camera be added in this update or in another update down the road?

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Just a question will the video camera be added in this update or in another update down the road?
Nergal's made no mention of the camera anywhere, so probably safe to assume it isn't going to happen.
There will be a recordable scene for each girl which you can upload to PayMeOn (for big bucks). This will be available in the 0.9 build.

BubbleMunch

Oct 10, 2017
There will be a recordable scene for each girl which you can upload to PayMeOn (for big bucks). This will be available in the 0.9 build.
Hey Nergal, if and when the 1 scene characters like the police officer, till operators, and the iphone girl are added, are you planning that Peter just uses true corruption on them + a persuasion minigame, I imagine they would be available later in the game rather than earlier.

ponk

Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Well this made my day go from OK to great. I always wondered why people that designed adult games always had the sex as just than reward rather than something that can influence other parts of the game. In this case earning funds. Not enough games use sex as a ''mechanic''.

Marauder196

Sep 3, 2017
What?!!! Just how big is 0.9 build going to be? I honestly thought that you would release this mechanic in the later build.............For making money besides selling photos....why not do small jobs around the house to upgrade the pocket money mechanic?(Old one is only 5$ per week for NOT DOING ANYTHING).....Or even better the more hearts you have with Mom the more pocket money you get.......(THe idea being the more she likes you the easier it is to get money from her).........There is another Idea with this but its bordering on prostitution......So I'm not saying anything about it right now.....

vodka581996

Jan 30, 2018
Sorry if my question is annoying . But any chance for 0.9 release on this week ? Or maybe next week ?
You know coz i'm not a patient guy .

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes