4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

simowa

Nov 13, 2017
I get an error where it tells me "RPGVXAce RTP is required to run this game" Help Anyone?

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
1) That message is stupid to say the least.
2) Even for a demo, such incompetence is downright fascinating.
I'm not sure what to tell you man, it was mentioned to you right at the beginning. Maybe it could've been worded more clearly, but this entire version is a demo of one specific character's new progress system, there was no point in keeping all the other content for that.

vodka581996

Jan 30, 2018
1.skipped the warning at the beginning
2.go to forum and asked why everything crashed
3.get an answer and still blaming

Grow up kids .

Reactions: Emojis

JJZ-Godd

Sep 29, 2017
Hey Nergal,
I've been wondering about something since I did not see it in the Trello, but will there be a possibility of foursomes like the ones in AZL? There are definitely enough characters for you and GlassFish to work with if you guys are willing to go through with it. And I sure as hell would appreciate it if you did.

VandreX

Sep 24, 2016
There should be a trello of the code (or something similar) because the wait is killing me XD

Sep 7, 2017
This may have been asked but is there going to be a way to skip the minigames? I know this would revert the game to basically what it has been for a long while... but that was more fun imo.

cyberonic

Nov 2, 2017
Most of the work being done is dialogue work, which is a lot. Imagine every scene in 0.8 and then imagine all of the dialogue being reworked for 3 paths (Well almost all scenes anyway) and then some dialogue for new scenes.

baphometx

Oct 8, 2016
Most of the work being done is dialogue work, which is a lot. Imagine every scene in 0.8 and then imagine all of the dialogue being reworked for 3 paths (Well almost all scenes anyway) and then some dialogue for new scenes.
3 paths?
Purity, corruption and...?

jollyroger81

Oct 11, 2017
Isn't that just corruption?
Not quite. Corruption is like offering a woman a piece of cake at work but she declines because she's on a diet. However, you convince her that one piece of cake isn't going to hurt her figure and then she succumbs to temptation. Blackmail is telling her to eat the damn cake or you're going to show her husband pictures of her fucking the boss.

Captain Basco

Jul 11, 2017
Not quite. Corruption is like offering a woman a piece of cake at work but she declines because she's on a diet. However, you convince her that one piece of cake isn't going to hurt her figure and then she succumbs to temptation. Blackmail is telling her to eat the damn cake or you're going to show her husband pictures of her fucking the boss.
...I need to replay the demo, i thought that was just a secondary way to proceed with the corruption route!

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes