4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Nergal, did you tested this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
? Since Urban Demons have a FPS Problem because of the resolution, it may help a little.
Hey! Thanks for the snippet. I've read through it and it may resolve somethings. Though I worry it may cause increase in other areas. I'll try it out though :)

Hey Nergal,
I've been wondering about something since I did not see it in the Trello, but will there be a possibility of foursomes like the ones in AZL? There are definitely enough characters for you and GlassFish to work with if you guys are willing to go through with it. And I sure as hell would appreciate it if you did.
So far there is only one planned with Dizzy, Sydney and Neala in a spin the bottle style event. Due to how intensive they are (art wise) we won't be adding that many. Basically more foursomes would mean less scenes overall ^^

Nice! When I first saw this post you had mention of a comic? Have you ever thought about making a game of your own using your models? Were they made using Honey Select?

Hi... How to play it in FULL Widescreen please (mine is 1366*768)? Thx
Wide screen isn't supported due to the game needing to be a very specific aspect ratio (4:3). However you can change the size in options menu.

david123

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Hey! Thanks for the snippet. I've read through it and it may resolve somethings. Though I worry it may cause increase in other areas. I'll try it out though :)

So far there is only one planned with Dizzy, Sydney and Neala in a spin the bottle style event. Due to how intensive they are (art wise) we won't be adding that many. Basically more foursomes would mean less scenes overall ^^

Nice! When I first saw this post you had mention of a comic? Have you ever thought about making a game of your own using your models? Were they made using Honey Select?

Wide screen isn't supported due to the game needing to be a very specific aspect ratio (4:3). However you can change the size in options menu.
Ya here is the link: "" and ya I used HoneySelect. I have ideas but lack the motivation and time to really work on any games nowadays.

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
Ya here is the link: "" and ya I used HoneySelect. I have ideas but lack the motivation and time to really work on any games nowadays.
You could just do the renders & maybe write up a synopsis of the game idea & then contract it out to a dev to make the game. I'm sure there are loads out there that have the time, but don't really have any game ideas of their own. Could be a win win

BubbleMunch

Oct 10, 2017
I don't want to say definitely, because who knows what might happen. But it's extremely likely to be this month :)
Hey Nergal don't know if your aware but when your in the park and show the zoomed in picture of the Ms. Jennings tf picture to Mr. Jennings it stays on the screen permanently.

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes