4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

Ouryuken

Apr 28, 2017
If mods are preventing patrons from leaking updates then that is 100% preferential treatment.

This is a piracy board first and foremost. Anywaym what are you even basing this on?

So far, it seems like you're talking out of your ass.
the guy is a mod on nergal's discord, playtester, boyfriend or whatever, and only started posting from the momment Nergal announced his return, he would do the same if there was an Incestral Awakening thread too, since he's a mod on that discord as well, defending silly points as "this is a piracy forum that tries to follow the law"

like, top fucking kek, piracy, following the law...

also, if it was as easy as DMCAing everything, companies would be bombarding patreon to nuke all the creators that profit with their IPs, from artists to cosplayers

cyberonic

Nov 2, 2017
the guy is a mod on nergal's discord, playtester, boyfriend or whatever, and only started posting from the momment Nergal announced his return, he would do the same if there was an Incestral Awakening thread too, since he's a mod on that discord as well, defending silly points as "this is a piracy forum that tries to follow the law"

like, top fucking kek, piracy, following the law...

also, if it was as easy as DMCAing everything, companies would be bombarding patreon to nuke all the creators that profit with their IPs, from artists to cosplayers
Wow you're such a nice person. You know that Something Unlimited (previously known as injustice unlimited) almost got shut down right? The reason why large companies largely don't give a shit about games on patreon that use copyrighted characters is because the effort and money spent shutting them down isn't worth it. Which (aside from lazyness and lots of devs being ignorant/stupid) is also why most patreon devs dont bother shutting down the sources of their patreon only stuff, it's whack-a-mole.

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

WolfyPerson

Sep 2, 2017
Didn't Nergal say he was realising the game to everyone at the same time? HE did that for the demo if memory serves me right.

cgehunter

Mar 3, 2018
...Mrs. Jennings is the only character in the 0.9 demo. Any maps/graphics/etc that don't relate to her progression are omitted from the demo. Everyone else sans Neala will be available in the full build coming (hopefully) within a few days.
thanks for the information chief cheers!

rebelphoenix

Dec 8, 2017
Yeah man his patreons more of a tip jar now, he's just working on the game, he's got a regular job. Probly would like to do this full time, but it's not easy depending on Patreon for your income.

JJZ-Godd

Sep 29, 2017
Yeah, the Patreon is more for extra cash to pay the artist/ animators just so that Nergal does not have to pay directly out of pocket, which is completely understandable.

oxking72

Apr 29, 2017
Right click on the game exe then go to Properties then the compatibility tab. Check the box that reads "Override high DPI scaling Behavior..." Hit apply then run the game.
I think it's a little late on that now. When the game was minimized in windowed mode. I right clicked on it. Then hit properties and then maximize. It's now stuck in maximized mode with part of the screen cut off. Even after deleting it from my system.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Nergal uses a script to forcibly change the screen to 1280x960 (I think those are the dimensions), and has created his maps to run at that aspect ratio.

Running the game in full-screen distorts that aspect, and forcing the game to run full makes it do wonky shit. Your best bet is to re-download the RGSS301.dll and place it in your Data folder.

cyberonic

Nov 2, 2017
Nergal uses a script to forcibly change the screen to 1280x960 (I think those are the dimensions), and has created his maps to run at that aspect ratio.

Running the game in full-screen distorts that aspect, and forcing the game to run full makes it do wonky shit. Your best bet is to re-download the RGSS301.dll and place it in your Data folder.
1280x960 meant to be played on a 1920 x 1080 monitor (or bigger). In the game options you can turn it down to 960x620 and 640x480 people aren't meant to play the game in full screen on any resolution as 1: RPGmaker isn't stable in full screen (or at least VX ace isn't) and 2: It'll mess up the pictures regardless of options. Also by not playing on the largest resolution you're cutting the picture and animation quality way down

Its recommended for people to set a screen size larger than 1280x960 and play on the 1280x960 screen size in windowed mode.

I think it's a little late on that now. When the game was minimized in windowed mode. I right clicked on it. Then hit properties and then maximize. It's now stuck in maximized mode with part of the screen cut off. Even after deleting it from my system.
Alt-enter while you're in the game to go back to windowed mode and follow the above instructions.

penachopencho

May 31, 2018
Sorry, I'm still a noob here, but how I obtain the Naga Chillies, when I make a deal with Snake Demon it doesnt give them to me. Thanks

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Why no mouse support? Ive seen it in other rpgm games. This is like 1990 level stuff.
Because it’s meant to leave one hand available for, uh... y’know...

Sorry, I'm still a noob here, but how I obtain the Naga Chillies, when I make a deal with Snake Demon it doesnt give them to me. Thanks
These kinds of questions belong on ChillyScholar’s mod page.

cyberonic

Nov 2, 2017
Why no mouse support? Ive seen it in other rpgm games. This is like 1990 level stuff.
Mouse support in RPGmaker is terrible.

Titfuck, Blowjob, Fuck
  • After the second morning HJ talk to Fred.
  • Fred will tell you to go to the store.
  • Go to the store and look at the magazines.
  • Buy the chillies from the store.
  • In the afternoon open the item menu and use the chillies on Mom.
  • Go to dinner.
  • Go to the otherworld and get to Incendus, the demon town.
  • Speak with the snake lady, she will make a deal accept it.
  • Use Naga Chilli on Mom during the next afternoon.
  • Go to sleep.
  • Scene will start.
also make sure you're checking both inventory menus for the chillies.

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes