4.10 star(s) 53 Votes
Jun 3, 2017
could you give more details?
If you got enough progress with her, in the morning you see her daughter getting bullied in school halls. MC sticks up for her and next morning you get a text from Amos asking you to visit her before going to school. All in all it should trigger itself, but half the game's routes are pretty unstable and buggy atm so I wouldn't be surprised if your progress is bugged and whatnot so if you didn't manage to get it to work you can use the DEBUG ROOM to progress to the next level. But it's a safer bet to wait for a proper patch

tomkc41

Jul 30, 2017
I have fixed some of bugs by myself by using the program of rpg maker vx ace. Due to the respect to the author, i am intended to keep the public code intact and will let him do the changes himself. Still, here are the list of the bugs (and my suggested fix) that i have found so far:

(1)(i) In corruption route, Kimberlay could not be found in the kidnapping scene of her daughter.
Sln: Add another sheet of in the scene by copying the whole scene, updating the switch from a pure variable to corruption variable
(ii) Even correcting the above error, the scene still crashes since Peter' movement is blocked by some obstacles and the code does not end unless the movement is done.
Sln: Change the setting of movement path of Peter to ignoring the obstacles such that the movement code will end although Peter never moves to his intended location

(2)(i) Sarah park dialogue. Many players have already figured out that Sarah is transparent in one of the park dialogue. This is because Sarah is checked to be a "penetrable" character in the scene code.
Sln: Uncheck the box penetrable at that scene
(ii) Again, this scene still crashes since sarah will bump into lisa during her movement. Logic is similar to that of (1)(ii)
Sln: Change the setting of movement path of Sarah to ignoring the obstacles such that the movement code will end although Sarah never moves to her intended location

(3)Mum Nega chilli quest. Similar to (1)(ii) and (2)(ii), Peter will bump into obstacles in his movement path.
Sln: Change the setting of movement path of Peter to ignoring the obstacles such that the movement code will end although Peter never moves to his intended location

(4) (not sure) Ms amos store scene: Ms Amos never pops up in any of timeslots that i checked. This one is a bit complex. I guess the reason behind is that the scene has logic conflict without different subsections such that program did not know which one to run.
Sln: Delete all the sheets of scene on that scene and only keep one to minimize conflict.

(5) Lisa's scene: As you may be aware, the lisa scene often encounter failure in loading. Given I do not (or do not want to) understand the data structure behind the program, i decide to change the name of the picture based on the error pops up. As far as i remember. here are the pictures needs to be updated:
Sln: (i)Change "masturbate" folder name into "masturbation" folder name
(ii)Change the folder name from "anal-fuck" into "anal fuck"
(iii) Change all the pictures inside folder "anal-fuck (num). png" into "anal fuck (num) .png)"
(iv) Change the folder "anal-fuck-cum" to "lisa-anal-fuck-cum"
There must be some more. My suggestion is to review the code of data architecture behind to check the naming logic for long term.

(6) Amos missing message system: Do not want to review the code. Haha so no solution now

That is all for now. I will post here if i encounter any more new bugs (and my low class solutions) during my journey of this game. Thaanks for reading !

Forget to honour the game developer that: understand that it is really difficult to maintain this amount of codebase by yourself within a tight time frame. Really good job indeed!

hohoh

Aug 4, 2017
If you got enough progress with her, in the morning you see her daughter getting bullied in school halls. MC sticks up for her and next morning you get a text from Amos asking you to visit her before going to school. All in all it should trigger itself, but half the game's routes are pretty unstable and buggy atm so I wouldn't be surprised if your progress is bugged and whatnot so if you didn't manage to get it to work you can use the DEBUG ROOM to progress to the next level. But it's a safer bet to wait for a proper patch
Thank you so much

zeezlynx

Dec 31, 2017
So, I just tried it today for the first time and I cant interact with the dinner table. I can pick up the money in the couch and talk to the mom in the shower but I'm stuck in the room and can't progress at all :/. Any help?

Norexy

Jan 7, 2017
sarah's journal had became null after I went with sarah to toilet and talked 2 times ı can't do anything

Reactions: Emojis

BK186

May 18, 2017
Can someone install a version that works without problems, please? I can not fix the gallery because I can not find the photos there!

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
I am busy with mom and talked to fred about chillies --> i went to the store and found them but didn't have to pay and neither had them in my inventory. so i can't use them on her and can't go further with her.

what do i do now?

Dragonskyt

Jun 26, 2017
Guys, the game is missing a lot of content at the moment.

You just have to be patient and wait until the 'Demo' part is removed.

My advise is to play it, if you're interested to see how Nergal is planning on revamping character progression.

Phoenix951

Jul 5, 2017
Someone know how to progress with Dizzy? I work with her in the bar, but nothing. I can`t access at her house. What should i do?

cyberonic

Nov 2, 2017
There's no mouse support. RPGmaker mouse support is terrible when it comes to pathing. The gallery isn't meant to be used because taking pictures isn't implemented yet (which was mentioned in the patreon post)

can't even pick up the present on the first day to progress the game.
This works, you're probably picking up the wrong thing.

so i can't use them on her and can't go further with her.
You don't give it to her you talk to her which makes you give it to her.

Any Walkthrough available ?
use the ingame journal

but I'm stuck in the room and can't progress at all :/. Any help?
leave the house and do other things.

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes