4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Even though there isn't an impregnation tag, is that going to be a planned feature or no?
Doubt it,Nergal likes to use the fetish in his writing(Zombie Life has its fair share of it too)but actually making it a feature outside of a variable would requite full blown new art assets.
Also considering that the game is set during a progressive timelimit it would be hadly relevant outside of an epilogue or demon shenanigans.

Reactions: Neomage21

Ryuu224

Jul 15, 2018
  • Done to install the patch you extract the file in the same directory the Game.exe file is in.
  • The only paths in it are the purity and corrupt paths

sweet thanks! ill work on that when I get home today from work. an ill start writing notes on stuff that is messing up or missing. want to help out the team, so ill do what I can

Ryuu224

Jul 15, 2018
i know this is a late reply but it's an error due the the fact that there is no 0.txt file for that paymeon scene.
yeah figured that much when I went looking for it, and you cant continue the diologue it just says the same thing. tried 4-5 times, ill keep looking for things.

Neomage21

Aug 28, 2017
sweet thanks! ill work on that when I get home today from work. an ill start writing notes on stuff that is messing up or missing. want to help out the team, so ill do what I can
I'm pretty sure nergal is a one man developer. The stuff that's missing is probably due to not having the art from Glassfish, having the art but not the time to code the dialogue, or both.

What I did was just a fan made thing to bring over some old content. Like the modded scenes from the v.08 chilly patch.

Nergal is working on the project so when the next version comes up it will have the missing scenes.

Reactions: Ryuu224

LoneKaiser

Dec 10, 2017
Hi guys
someone knows how to unlock cosplay ?
Go to the comic book store (the same place where you can enter Kaylee's store from the map). Speak to the man and pay him $1000 (yes, seriously) then purchase the costume(s) you want. All characters (as far as I've seen at least) need to be level 5. Tell him you're planning on setting up a cosplay event, then call the people available (Brigette and Sydney are in the game, Neala is *not* possible as she's not in the game and I'm not sure on Mrs. Jennings). On the Saturday, go there and they'll be dressed in their cosplay outfits.

Ryuu224

Jul 15, 2018
But doesnt that break her progression chain anyway?
Doing that she outright vanishes in the Store and her stay over event also doesnt seem to trigger.
Ah well thanks for the notice,good to know Im not just missing something.
That was genuinely driving me up the wall -.-
I believe the new patch might have fixed this, not sure but I was able to do the stealth quest and progress with her. It's sometime during the day, but can't remember what time. Also, keep doing the hide an seek quest, soon you'll see a dirty hobbo man in the park. When you do the hide an seek quest you'll get a new dialogue with Amanda taking to long. This will then trigger for you to look for her. ( Go to area before they are) the fence will have a bush for you to walk over and the hobbo has Amanda. Do scene an take her back to mom. That should help progress her line.

Neomage21

Aug 28, 2017
I believe the new patch might have fixed this, not sure but I was able to do the stealth quest and progress with her. It's sometime during the day, but can't remember what time. Also, keep doing the hide an seek quest, soon you'll see a dirty hobbo man in the park. When you do the hide an seek quest you'll get a new dialogue with Amanda taking to long. This will then trigger for you to look for her. ( Go to area before they are) the fence will have a bush for you to walk over and the hobbo has Amanda. Do scene an take her back to mom. That should help progress her line.
if by new patch you mean the fan patch i made it doesn't do anything else but add the scene files and dialogue so that when you trigger the mrs Jennings babysitting scene it doesn't give an error. It doesn't mess with anything other than the dialogue and scene folders.

Kimberly's progression in my opinion was bugged to begin with since there's no triggering staying the night in the event. So when you check the journal entry for kimberly and it says to stay the night or something among those lines it breaks the progression since for the other characters you had do most of the things in the journal entries to increase their progression level.

Ryuu224

Jul 15, 2018
I'm pretty sure nergal is a one man developer. The stuff that's missing is probably due to not having the art from Glassfish, having the art but not the time to code the dialogue, or both.

What I did was just a fan made thing to bring over some old content. Like the modded scenes from the v.08 chilly patch.

Nergal is working on the project so when the next version comes up it will have the missing scenes.

True, but if I can find anything that might seem wrong or a bug, I can always post it here in case he doesn't know.

Ryuu224

Jul 15, 2018
if by new patch you mean the fan patch i made it doesn't do anything else but add the scene files and dialogue so that when you trigger the mrs Jennings babysitting scene it doesn't give an error. It doesn't mess with anything other than the dialogue and scene folders.

Kimberly's progression in my opinion was bugged to begin with since there's no triggering staying the night in the event. So when you check the journal entry for kimberly and it says to stay the night or something among those lines it breaks the progression since for the other characters you had do most of the things in the journal entries to increase their progression level.

Not your patch, the .3 one, and I was able to do the sneak in and stayed over the night, have had breakfast, and even the scene in the park doing her sideways.

4444taco

Oct 31, 2017
Has anyone figured out how to fix the VLgothic font issues yet? My game has no text in it, and I have reinstalled everything about a half a dozen times.

dirtyotaku13

Jul 12, 2017
Go to the comic book store (the same place where you can enter Kaylee's store from the map). Speak to the man and pay him $1000 (yes, seriously) then purchase the costume(s) you want. All characters (as far as I've seen at least) need to be level 5. Tell him you're planning on setting up a cosplay event, then call the people available (Brigette and Sydney are in the game, Neala is *not* possible as she's not in the game and I'm not sure on Mrs. Jennings). On the Saturday, go there and they'll be dressed in their cosplay outfits.
For the record, you only need to be Level 3 (at least with Mrs. J, haven't done Brigette or Sydney yet). Different levels will give you different dialogues.

Question, anyone have an idea of when the next official release will come out?
No official word from Nergal yet unless it was brought up in the AMA with GF they did yesterday.

Ryuu224

Jul 15, 2018
Is Ms. Amos stuck at lvl 4? I keep going to her home at night when she msgs me, but I feel like she should be at 5 now. Am I missing something???

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Not your patch, the .3 one, and I was able to do the sneak in and stayed over the night, have had breakfast, and even the scene in the park doing her sideways.
Huh,now Im curious.
The whole molester kidnapping Amanda and being invited to visit in the morning for breakfest does work as intended but staying overnight as well as the lvl 5(I assume)public intercourse certainly never did for me.
What exactly did you do after the kidnapping and morning invite?
If there isnt even a trigger in the code something seriously weird is going on here.

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes