4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

BubbleMunch

Oct 10, 2017
Lisa,Jennings,Amos,Sarah and Sydney presently have blackmail dialogue,whether that actually means the routes are finished or even work...someone else will have to confirm that.
Nergal stated that Blackmail is only there to skip some stuff to get to scenes quicker if I'm not mistaken. It may not even be in 1.0 since the dialogue is just the corruption text copy and pasted.

Labman2

Jul 30, 2017
Lisa,Jennings,Amos,Sarah and Sydney presently have blackmail dialogue,whether that actually means the routes are finished or even work...someone else will have to confirm that.
all it does : puts your corrupt levels to Max.............

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Nergal stated that Blackmail is only there to skip some stuff to get to scenes quicker if I'm not mistaken. It may not even be in 1.0 since the dialogue is just the corruption text copy and pasted.
No,there are some minor differences(like Sarah pointing out its a shame Peter blackmailed her since she would have jumped on his dick anyway).
Though thats only dialogue,no real quest diversions im aware of.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Hello. I have started to play this game some days ago and I can not enter in the hospital. I don´t understand because it say something like it is not fisished. is it so?
Thank you

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
When I try the private talking with Lisa in the park always the game say that have aproblem with park anal ride blackmail text 3 and finis the scene wihtout do anything
Is it happening this to someone else?

TempTitle

May 7, 2017
A few questions, yes?
Is anyone working on, or know where to find an up-to-date walkthrough? Currently using the one for 0.7 from this site, and it refers to some content out-of-date and other content unavailable.
Is there a linkdump for the patches that work for/apply to this version somewhere? Saw one for the Mrs Jennings babysitting scene from a few pages ago, and could go on a trek through hundreds of pages to find others (just to realize half of them are already accounted for), but if I could avoid that, that'd be great.

Also, is the Otherworld currently a 'thing'? After a number of hours doing a long-progression purity route and short-progression corruption route, I haven't managed to knowingly trip into it yet. Thanks in advance.

Hello. I have started to play this game some days ago and I can not enter in the hospital. I don´t understand because it say something like it is not fisished. is it so?
Thank you
This is technically not the 'full game' (specifically this is version 0.9.2.3). The hospital as an area is being worked on, as well as the characters Donna, Kaylee, and Neala, and are intended to be available once the game reaches version 1.0. I think this includes otherwise unfinished content that can be stumbled on down the line.

dirtyotaku13

Jul 12, 2017
A few questions, yes?
Is anyone working on, or know where to find an up-to-date walkthrough? Currently using the one for 0.7 from this site, and it refers to some content out-of-date and other content unavailable.
Is there a linkdump for the patches that work for/apply to this version somewhere? Saw one for the Mrs Jennings babysitting scene from a few pages ago, and could go on a trek through hundreds of pages to find others (just to realize half of them are already accounted for), but if I could avoid that, that'd be great.

Also, is the Otherworld currently a 'thing'? After a number of hours doing a long-progression purity route and short-progression corruption route, I haven't managed to knowingly trip into it yet. Thanks in advance.
No walkthrough, just the journal entries on your phone for now, though I think there's one or two that have wrong times of day in them. And the Otherworld is not a thing right now. Probably coming with the main story update down the line, but for now the game gives you the demon powers/naga chili without it so it's fine.

Reactions: TempTitle

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Well I was wondering when patreon would start to act.
This...could become a problem.

Going the Summertime Saga route while providing an unofficial patch probably would be the best choice...still going to require rewrite efforts.

Good luck Nergal :/

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Nergal explicitly re-wrote 'mom' into 'Brigitte' to pre-emptively avoid the incest flag.
How he's going to avoid the pedophilia flag is beyond me.

Zurghi00

Donor
Jun 19, 2017
the problem is that keeping tricking the rules will have consequences for sure sooner or later and this applies to every adult games
sadly i think it's just a matter of time before Patreon get really pissed off
wish u the best luck Nergal!

BubbleMunch

Oct 10, 2017
Make Peter look older on a more bare bones version of the game (Having to go through and change everything would be tedious), update that version now and again (No scenes just dialogue n stuff I guess), actual game releases on discord/F95?

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Nergal explicitly re-wrote 'mom' into 'Brigitte' to pre-emptively avoid the incest flag.
How he's going to avoid the pedophilia flag is beyond me.
But thats not reflected ingame,is it?
Dunno to which effort Patreon actually goes to troll over their userbase but if anyone bothers to actually download the thing that coverup isnt going to hold.

Peter is now a very short man, easy fix. And have a patch like SS to unfuck the game.
Yesssss,the first RPGM game featuring a lilluputian protagonist randomly living together with two completely unrelated girls,I smell an untapped market(actually reminds me of a jav I recently stumbled over hah)!

dirtyotaku13

Jul 12, 2017
Make Peter look older on a more bare bones version of the game (Having to go through and change everything would be tedious), update that version now and again (No scenes just dialogue n stuff I guess), actual game releases on discord/F95?
Wasn't he already not posting links to the game on the patreon page though? Not sure how much of a difference that would make...

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes